Science genius says the governments are slowly killing us with stress.

Science genius says the governments are slowly killing us with stress.

I know this link is long, but the pertinent information is in the first 15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=896&v=eYG0ZuTv5rs&feature=emb_title

Facts.

The rich control the governments.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746

Governments impose poverty and it’s stresses with their regressive and immoral tax control policies. Both income tax and regressive sales and V A Ts.

https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2011/01/04/why-vat-is-regressive/

Stress reduces our life expectancy and causes misery and hardship for the vast majority of us.

Most countries and our oligarch masters are the richest they have ever been and can easily afford to end poverty, should they choose to.

Should our governments and oligarch masters be urged to stop reducing our lifespans by using an immoral tax system when they could easily end poverty?

Thoughts?

Regards

DL

Yes!  We can do it.  We need to simplify our lives, learn appreciation, and be better tuned into ourselves and the needs of others, so that we can take better care of ourselves and others.  It sounds basic because it is.  We have made life harder than it needs to be.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes!  We can do it.  We need to simplify our lives, learn appreciation, and be better tuned into ourselves and the needs of others, so that we can take better care of ourselves and others.  It's sounds basic because it is.  We have made life harder than it needs to be.

I agree with your last.

It is basic, yes, but you will note that Christianity and Islam, while having that decent talk, do not walk their talk.

They do not want to be better tuned to who they are. They are not enlightened they way Gnostic Christians are.

Here is what Jesus said of the mainstream religions.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

If the religious walked their talk, all would see the heaven on earth that Gnostic Christian Jesus and I see.

Regards

DL

23 hours ago, French Patriot said:

I agree with your last.

It is basic, yes, but you will note that Christianity and Islam, while having that decent talk, do not walk their talk.

They do not want to be better tuned to who they are. They are not enlightened they way Gnostic Christians are.

Here is what Jesus said of the mainstream religions.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

If the religious walked their talk, all would see the heaven on earth that Gnostic Christian Jesus and I see.

Regards

DL

Though I’m Catholic, it’s not about Catholicism.  I don’t even think it’s about strictly Christianity or a particular organized religion, though these can certainly help direct us.  It’s about human decency and love.  Be good to others and yourself.  Keep it simple.  

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Though I’m Catholic, it’s not about Catholicism.  I don’t even think it’s about strictly Christianity or a particular organized religion, though these can certainly help direct us.  It’s about human decency and love.  Be good to others and yourself.  Keep it simple.  

Be good to others, we mostly are, but given that we aere evolving creatures who still seek to be the fittest, the cooperation and good will not be what the loser feels when we compete and he loses.

Take competition out of what we do and our evolution stalls and we will go extinct.

I think it best to bite the bullet with the losers and continue to accept the small evil in the greater good of our continuing evolution.

We are all called by our instincts to compete but most do not hear the call, so the damage is easily mitigated these days.

Regards

DL

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Though I’m Catholic

As a P.S.

I am a Gnostic Christian and am proud to say so. 

I would never call myself a Catholic, even though born into it, nor a Christian as that would class me with those who follow a genocidal Yahweh/Jesus  and promote a homophobic and misogynous religion.

You seem to make to much sense to carry such a vile epithet.

Regards

DL