politicians who use their children as props

Rue

I notice Justin Trudeau did not show up for a debate which should surprise no one.

He also has begun engaging in a tactic where no one is allowed to ask him questions and he only will pose for

photo ops after giving a short one way statement absent of any position.

Clearly his handlers have put him in a bubble to try avoid discussing issues such as Lavalin or deficits.

Another tactic he is using and I absolutely call out now in any politician is bringing his children on his

campaign when he goes person to person.

This is despicable and cowardly.

He uses his children in a subliminal message to say he is a good father.

It also is designed to discourage people openly questioning him or doing anything confrontational for fear it will upset his child.

He has NO business using his children as props but he continues to do so just as he had them stand around as props in India.

I appreciate politicians have their smiling spouses stand next to them. Its an ancient prop. Jagmeer Singh who lived 3 doors down from me was the

most busy of playboys (and I must say had a bevy of beautiful women visiting him) and hey presto decided to get married only after he became elected head

of the NDP. Got it. Purely coincidence. Trudeau no.1 marrying Maggie Sinclair, purely coincidence-an election prop oh come on.

I get it. Politicians kiss babies. They pose with their families on election victories but come on.

If you do not want people making comments about your family do NOT use them as props during your election campaign as a method to make sure

no one challenges you.

Trudeau is a coward for using his children and specifically his daughter in Quebec on the campaign trail this way.

43 minutes ago, Rue said:

Another tactic he is using and I absolutely call out now in any politician is bringing his children on his campaign when he goes person to person.

Scheer took his five kids to some campaign bbq.

"Scheer was to have had a low-key campaign day Saturday, glad-handing in McCaffrey's riding and bringing his five children along for the first time on his tour."

43 minutes ago, Rue said:

I absolutely call out now in any politician

But you didn't.

• Thanks 1

I find Justin Trudeau to be many things, but coward is not one of them, I'm quite sure he would stand and deliver head to head against me, even in a physical contest if need be.

I find him to have a lovely family as well, they are credit to him

They should come out to support their father, he may be my adversary, but he is still worthy of respect for putting himself in the breach as the Queen's Executive

To become the Right Honorable the Prime Minister is quite a feat indeed, being Pierre Trudeau's son was actually baggage not in his favour.

They are an adorable family, and they enjoy the protection of Her Majesty, I would take a bullet for them, throw myself between them and a threat if need be.

If the SHTF, I have no doubt the PM would man up,  next man, stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door;

HM Queen's Executive and loved ones.   Victoria Regina Imperatrix.  Pro Patria.  God, Queen, Country.

BSI94hPCMAAcrju.png

Edited by Dougie93