The news which you cant see in Western media

Altai

38 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Rue...  I think you are right. 

I do too.  Sometimes the Altai persona writes perfect English and other times, broken English.  Sometimes there is a  more mellow Altai here but most times it's a condescending, self-righteous spambot who somehow does not have to provide links to anything it spouts.  I sometimes wonder if it is recruiting anyone here to it's Islamic extremist cause.  Hope not.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I do too.  Sometimes the Altai persona writes perfect English and other times, broken English.  Sometimes there is a  more mellow Altai here but most times it's a condescending, self-righteous spambot who somehow does not have to provide links to anything it spouts.  I sometimes wonder if it is recruiting anyone here to it's Islamic extremist cause.  Hope not.

You have to wonder why a 'young' Turkish gal would want to spend so much time on a Western forum if not for nefarious purposes.  

Western countries creating a fake Kurdish independence story to make an excuse to invade ME is not even interested with Katalan indipendence movement, a real movement. Katalan leaders who wants independence have been sentenced to more than 10 years in prison. What a democracy :lol: and it is not only Katalonia, there are many minorities in Europe that ready to want independence if some strong countries would support them, they are silent because noone supports them, for now. Katalans riots because US is behind them. Canada is also another invaded place, we should arm Native people to start an independence movement, a real movement, not fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN7MJ5sAHCU

Edited by Altai

• 2 weeks later...

France "The cradle of democracy" is the favorite country of this topic :lol: A ministerial officer who was appointed to educate kindergarden kids "to be respectful to other people in life", rejected to attend classes after he sees there are parents with headscarves in classrooms.

http://www.leparisien.fr/hauts-de-seine-92/a-clamart-trois-meres-voilees-sont-presentes-dans-l-ecole-la-rectrice-fait-demi-tour-07-11-2019-8188356.php

Edited by Altai