LNG - "in the national interest of Canada"

8 hours ago, cannuck said:

Courgar:   Wait a minute:  you have left your energy wasting abode, while off of work from what is no doubt a pollution creating job, got into you old beater wagon and polluted your way to the top of a mountain...to bitch about someone else polluting and wasting energy>?????

:D  You do not go to the top of the mountain in a car.  I hiked from elevation of 200 meters to about 1,800 meters and then back down (which was the more difficult part by the way).  Then I drove to Kitimat for supper.  Then I went mushroom picking for two hours on the way back. :D  I burnt the whole of 12 litters of 87 grade gasoline! Wow !

And I gave you a report of what is happening around here, so you know, in case you don't.   

I do not know how much gas you are burning, but I am positive I will get no environmental reports from you.    Maybe you have to look at yourself first?

6 hours ago, cougar said:

:D  You do not go to the top of the mountain in a car.  I hiked from elevation of 200 meters to about 1,800 meters and then back down (which was the more difficult part by the way).  Then I drove to Kitimat for supper.  Then I went mushroom picking for two hours on the way back. :D  I burnt the whole of 12 litters of 87 grade gasoline! Wow !

And I gave you a report of what is happening around here, so you know, in case you don't.   

I do not know how much gas you are burning, but I am positive I will get no environmental reports from you.    Maybe you have to look at yourself first?

Such a genuine BC answer.   Consume energy and resources at a staggering rate, take a walk in the park and protest what others are doing to work and think it makes you some kind of 'environmentalist".   An entire province that consumes like crazy but produces next to nothing.

There: you have my environmental report.

39 minutes ago, cannuck said:

Such a genuine BC answer.   Consume energy and resources at a staggering rate, take a walk in the park and protest what others are doing to work and think it makes you some kind of 'environmentalist".   An entire province that consumes like crazy but produces next to nothing.

There: you have my environmental report.

I see nothing there.  No observations, no report, no arguments, no pictures.  Only your kill-the-messanger attitude is evident.