95% of plastic in the oceans comes from 3rd world

20 hours ago, bcsapper said:

It was silly because yours was.  That should have been painfully obvious.

It's painfully obvious to me that you do not want to listen to some common sense and logical ideas. But that is just typical you.  

But what do you think that Canada should do now with those 69 containers of garbage that are on their way back to Canada from the Phillipines? Maybe you could take some of that garbage and dump in your own back yard and bury it. Or would you prefer to just burn it and be done with it? I would burn it, dam the environment. Smoke does disappear after awhile, don't you know? Hello? :D

Edited by taxme

3 hours ago, taxme said:

It's painfully obvious to me that you do not want to listen to some common sense and logical ideas. But that is just typical you.  

But what do you think that Canada should do now with those 69 containers of garbage that are on their way back to Canada from the Phillipines? Maybe you could take some of that garbage and dump in your own back yard and bury it. Or would you prefer to just burn it and be done with it? I would burn it, dam the environment. Smoke does disappear after awhile, don't you know? Hello? :D

Yeah, I know what you'd do.  You said.  That's what I was commenting on with the painfully obvious thing.

If you're gonna say dumb things, you have to expect to be called on them.

19 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I know what you'd do.  You said.  That's what I was commenting on with the painfully obvious thing.

If you're gonna say dumb things, you have to expect to be called on them.

It would appear to me as though you are pretty good at saying some dumb things yourself like fill the Grand Canyon with garbage. That suggestion looks pretty dumb to me.  Just saying.