Sir John, Canada's George Magazine

A new magazine is being developed in Toronto called Sir John, named after the first PM of Canada. Anyway, I think its high time somebody came up with a publication that had cutting edge articles and forums for people to participate in. Be sure to check it out at www.sirjohnmag.ca The site apparently wont be completed until late summer for launch to the public. I just think its a great idea and worth checking and supporting.

I hope the founder doesn't suffer the same fate.

And what is it about people in Toronto that they always have to compare themselves to Americans? (Toronto, Canada's New York.)

Canadians have this need to be like Americans I agree. Toronto, well it might just fit right in with the people of New York because the people dont stop and say hello and are rather not so kind to others.

I hope the founder doesn't suffer the same fate.

And what is it about people in Toronto that they always have to compare themselves to Americans? (Toronto, Canada's New York.)

Canadians have this need to be like Americans I agree. Toronto, well it might just fit right in with the people of New York because the people dont stop and say hello and are rather not so kind to others.

I am sure the founder will not suffer the same fate as the one for George Magazine did. Does that mean, he or she is not allowed to take plane rides?

There is a new Political Magazine coming in Canada, scheduled for launch September 2005. Sir John Magazine is sure to be a new and fresh perspective on the Canadian Political Scene. Boasting both articles and news, Sir John Magazine will enrapture and excite your senses.

Sir John Magazine is free for the summer of 2005 (July to September)

Catch the next wave...

http://www.sirjohnmag.ca

There is a new Political Magazine coming in Canada, scheduled for launch September 2005.  Sir John Magazine is sure to be a new and fresh perspective on the Canadian Political Scene.  Boasting both articles and news, Sir John Magazine will enrapture and excite your senses. 

Sir John Magazine is free for the summer of 2005 (July to September)

Catch the next wave...

http://www.sirjohnmag.ca

Looks like politcalman has made himself a new identity. How much do you get paid to advertise for this magazine?