Anyone else get the sense that Bush is irrelevant?

Again, to alleviate any confusion similar to what we've already seen here...

Bush has become irrelevant in the world community (and even domesticly) relative to previous levels of relevance.

He still holds relevance....so he is not completely irrelevant in any and all sense of the term.

We are about to witness him finnish off his Presidency in a lame-duck fashion.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eureka

Whether Canadian forces are inept will probably never be provable unless they have occasion to repel another inept military adventure by the US whose forces have shown themselves to be inept.

Didn't the US think Canadians were inept in 1812 and again when the Fenians thought they had an easy victim? Didn.t the Germans think that Canadian and other Allied forces were inept (before the "ept" Americans joined in for the finish).

Must we burn the White House again to demonstrate that we are more than "ept."

And, the only reason that China does not take Taiwan now is that it would be a costly exercise. The Taiwanese might fight. The Americans could do no more than bluster. Also, there seems to be no gain for China in not allowing Taiwan to stay as it is for now.

The number one thing about George Bush is that he is a proven leader.

That is something that Canada hasn't had since Lester B Pearson retired as Prime Minister. Right after that we went the pinko route right away and it has been downhill ever since.

Do I agree with everything George Bush decides? No! Does it matter? No. Do I personally care one way or the other regarding his leadership? No however I respect the fact that he is the President of the USA elected by Americans.

Better that than Trudeau. He was the worst of a bad lot. Imagine and this is a fact, Trudeau was the President of the Communist Youth League of Canada. So one week-end he a couple of buddies decided to go to Vail Colorado skiing. The US Immigration refused him entry because of what he was. He tried Switzerland and again was refused. To fix the problem he wrote a cheque for a million bucks to the Liberal Party of Canada with the condition that he would be elected their new leader. The convention of course rigged and bingo he became the new leader. The next election the Liberal Party won and voila he could now go to the USA or any country in the world because he was the new head of state. He also gave us $560 Billion dollar deficit. How do I know that? A friend of mine was ADM Finance and a part of his job was to brief Trudeau a couple of times a month about the ramifications of social programs and other crap that the government had no money for. Trudeaus response was I don't give a damn do it and if we go into debt so what!!

Anyway since Pearson it has been nothing but bad news for us Canadians and it is getting worse and worse. A lot of folks are uneducated across this land as to what is the truth and what is really going on in Ottawa. If they knew the truth then the Liberal Party would be close to being extinct.

Psst: The Liberal Spin Doctors are busy as hell spreading misinformation.

A lot of you love that.

Why do we have this sudden influx of nutcases?

This is the attitude of liberal Canadians. This is why Fox News will be good for you eurika. You and anticlimates need an attitude readjustment. You are perplexed when everyone does not agree with you. You are puzzled when you are unable to control the arguement. Fox News will help change the political landscape for the better. Heaven knows that it is long over due. Change will happen because the compelling logic for it is inescapable. Don't fight it, just let it happen.

I didn't realize I had to "disprove" anything ft.niagra spews.

ft.niagra more often than not is engaged in insult and offense for the sake of it. You seem confused about forum protocal, I don't have to disprove things like that.

Of course you don't have to do anything, let alone address anything I say. I am merely here defending my country against harsh attacks by a Canadian (anticlimates) who trolls this board and other boards with antiUnited States administration rhetoric. Forum Protocol should not protect a flame artist from receiving in kind what he dispenses.

I am merely here defending my country against harsh attacks by a Canadian (anticlimates) who trolls this board and other boards with antiUnited States administration rhetoric. Forum Protocol should not protect a flame artist from receiving in kind what he dispenses.

You're "defending your country"? Against me?

Friend, attitudes like yours are the biggest threat to America today.

I'm trying to do you and your country a favor by pointing out the error of your ways. My "attacks" (truth: critisism) are not "harsh".

I speak the truth about your President and his foreign policy. The fact that it hurts you so bad to hear it should tell you something.

Friend, attitudes like yours are the biggest threat to America today.

Buddy, face it. You are a semipro flame thrower. You troll not only this board, but you admit to trolling others. You come up with idiotic topics like this one, just so you can troll some more. Your intention is not discussion, but akin to civil disobedience on the street. You are hooked. You love the attention. Your purpose in life is not positive. You are a phony. A blow hard, Buddy. Doing a favor? Fat chance. Actually, the more I read (I only started at maybe the tenth page) the funnier you get.

Holy Krist, that's funny!  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:

My Gosh is that anticlimates funny. And heck, that name anticlimates is even funnier. Why not chose something really catchy like 'NuclearWinter'. The fact that you joined in late (23) January, and already have 83 posts, all antiBush, speaks volumes. Why not just stick with signcarrying, too cold out?