The subliminal FENCE of the Arab’s HATE...

human

• Forum Admin

Read the rules and guidelines of this forum,

No Cross-Posting 

Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in more then one forum on the Internet. It is also considered cross posting if you post the same information in different areas of these forums. If you want to propose a new topic, find the appropriate section of the forum and only post once. All cross-posts will be deleted without warning.

As to the question of copyright infringment - I have no idea whether it was actually you who was the original author. Which is precisely why we do not allow cross-posting in this forum. If you're post is not original, then don't bother posting.

Greg

Admin

Read the rules and guidelines of this forum,
No Cross-Posting 

Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in more then one forum on the Internet. It is also considered cross posting if you post the same information in different areas of these forums. If you want to propose a new topic, find the appropriate section of the forum and only post once. All cross-posts will be deleted without warning.

As to the question of copyright infringment - I have no idea whether it was actually you who was the original author. Which is precisely why we do not allow cross-posting in this forum. If you're post is not original, then don't bother posting.

Greg

Admin

Sorry, I am not trying to argue the rules, but I understand if this is applied on non editorial post, but if someone wrote something himself, he should be able to post what he wrote anywhere he's allowed, isn't it.

• Forum Admin
What I did wrong here?

You are not allowed to post material in this forum if you've posted that material in another forum on the Internet.

but if someone wrote something himself, he should be able to post what he wrote anywhere he's allowed, isn't it.

No. I've clearly stated in this thread and in the rules that it isn't allowed here.

If you are going to participate in this forum, then please post something original. If you want to repost materials you've previously written then do it somewhere else.

Again, the reason we do not allow cross-posting in this forum is because we cannot reliably confirm whether the re-poster is actually the original author. Plagiarism and copyright infringement is a serious problem and we'd like to avoid any potential problems that could occur if we allow such submissions.

Also, this forum is a community and I think it is rude of someone to simply use this community as a method of transmitting their previously recorded ramblings. If you've got something interesting to say, then strike up a debate with others and actively join the community.

Greg

What I did wrong here?

You are not allowed to post material in this forum if you've posted that material in another forum on the Internet.

but if someone wrote something himself, he should be able to post what he wrote anywhere he's allowed, isn't it.

No. I've clearly stated in this thread and in the rules that it isn't allowed here.

If you are going to participate in this forum, then please post something original. If you want to repost materials you've previously written then do it somewhere else.

Again, the reason we do not allow cross-posting in this forum is because we cannot reliably confirm whether the re-poster is actually the original author. Plagiarism and copyright infringement is a serious problem and we'd like to avoid any potential problems that could occur if we allow such submissions.

Also, this forum is a community and I think it is rude of someone to simply use this community as a method of transmitting their previously recorded ramblings. If you've got something interesting to say, then strike up a debate with others and actively join the community.

Greg

OK, I'll re-write what I want to say.