Why Islam Is False

9-18-1

Dedicated to the "Islamophobes" being called as such by the social-jihad-waging "truthophobes".

The entire premise of Islam is predicated on the belief that the Qur'an is the perfect, inimitable, unaltered word of God. As such, when discussing the validity of Islam, one need not look any further than the book upon which it is founded. It is claimed that Muhammad received revelations directly from Allah via the angel Gabriel. A simple logic can be constructed:

If the Qur'an is divinely inspired,
Follows: No Change.

If the Qur'an is NOT divinely inspired,
Follows: Muhammad was a liar, or insane, or both,
Follows: Islam is man-made.

How can one determine whether or not the Qur'an has worldly origins? We can investigate any number of avenues - needing only one to suffice:
-philological approach: how sound is the language itself?
-historical: did Muhammad even exist?
-theological approach: does it adhere to prior revelation as per the God of Abraham?
-integral approach: is it perfectly preserved?

Philological

It is well known that some segments of the Qur'an are not well understood, even by Islamic scholars. In very recent German-led scholarship, a number of individuals have tackled the philological basis of the Qur'an and discovered that the allegedly "Arabic" Qur'an, is not actually Arabic, but was once originally Syriac. In Christoph Luxenberg's The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: A Contribution to the Decoding of the Language of the Koran, the author demonstrates that by applying a Syriac-based approach, what was once clouded in obscurity becomes resolute. This is the very research that revealed the 72 virgins promised by Allah are actually white grapes. A full PDF is available online here:
http://www.aramaic-dem.org/English/History/Christoph Luxenberg.pdf

Other scholars who have recently pursued this philological approach: Alphonso Mingana, Gunther Luling, John Wansbrough, Yehuda Nevo, John Burton, Patricia Crone, Michael A. Cook, Daniel King, Gabriel Said Reynolds, Gabriel Sawma, Arthur Jeffrey and others.

Conclusion: The Qur'an is a concoction of pre-existing Syro-Aramaic Christian liturgical texts which borrow heavily from Christianity and Judaism. Despite the Qur'an's claim that it is an "Arabic" Qur'an, it was only "translated" into what is now known as Arabic from Syriac.

Historical

One can hardly use the Qur'an itself as a reliable means to authenticate the existence of Muhammad as historical, as his name is mentioned only four times - in contrast to Moses which appears 136 times, Abraham 79 times, and even the Pharaoh 74 times. The earlier full biography of Muhammad did not arrive until d. 773 by Ibn Ishaq:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/Guillaume--Life of Muhammad.pdf
...well over 120 years after the prophet is alleged to have lived. Recall: every single Muslims testifies that not only did this man exist, and that every single traditionalist account of his sayings and actions are not only true, but divinely sanctioned (save the Satanic verses Muhammad claims to have received from Satan which he later rebuked). The earlier reference to Muhammad in antiquity comes from a document known as the Doctrina Jacobi (sometime between 634-640):

"When the candidatus [i.e., Sergios, commander of the Byzantine army in Palestine] was killed by the Saracens, I was at Caesarea and I set off by boat to Sykamina. People were saying "the candidatus has been killed," and we Jews were overjoyed. And they were saying that the prophet had appeared, coming with the Saracens, and that he was proclaiming the advent of the anointed one, the Christ who was to come. I, having arrived at Sykamina, stopped by a certain old man well-versed in scriptures, and I said to him: "What can you tell me about the prophet who has appeared with the Saracens?" He replied, groaning deeply: "He is false, for the prophets do not come armed with a sword. Truly they are works of anarchy being committed today and I fear that the first Christ to come, whom the Christians worship, was the one sent by God and we instead are preparing to receive the Antichrist. Indeed, Isaiah said that the Jews would retain a perverted and hardened heart until all the earth should be devastated. But you go, master Abraham, and find out about the prophet who has appeared." So I, Abraham, inquired and heard from those who had met him that there was no truth to be found in the so-called prophet, only the shedding of men's blood. He says also that he has the keys of paradise, which is incredible."

Conclusion: Muslims bear witness based on practically no solid foundation whatsoever.

Theological

In order to join Islam, one must perform a ritual ceremony known as the "Shahada". It is a testimony that there is no God or deity worthy of worship, there is only Allah, and Muhammad is the final messenger of Allah. This testimony stands in stark challenge to one of the fundamental laws of the God of Abraham - thou shalt not bear false testimony against thy neighbor. If it should so be the case that Muhammad either did not exist as traditional accounts hold; or if he did, he was not receiving divine revelation, this creates an absolutely cataclysmic problem.

There is not a single Muslim who has ever lived who has not taken the Shahada. If it should stand that the Qur'an is not the perfect word of God, every single Muslim therefor by necessity is being mislead. Any action, behavior, thought, choice (etc) undertaken based on the premise of the Shahada (thus the "example" of Muhammad and/or the Qur'an) including such things as dividing humanity into "believers" and "unbelievers" or "kuffar", jihad, mistreatment of women etc. are all undertaken on a false premise. The Ten Commandments were established "in stone" so as to suggest that these commandments were as solid as stone, and to break them is to forfeit the promised land "free from all forms of oppression".

When the Israelites started breaking the commandments and performed such things as bowing down to physical objects, Moses "broke" the commandments as a sign that such people are distant from God. To this very day, Muslims bow down to the Ka'aba believing it was built by Abraham - when upon a deep enough study, the Bible is an astrological book and the characters are fictional.

Ever since the death of Muhammad, Muslims have been killing not only each other over disagreements between Shia (descendant) and Sunni (followers of Sunnah), but they have essentially waged war against the rest of the planet. Muslim women (all four of them - Muhammad had nine) must avail themselves to their husbands if they request sex unless they are ill or menstruating. Women's testimonies are worth only half that of a man under Sharia, and Muhammad blamed women for being ungrateful and claimed hell is full of mostly women.

Finally, the entire premise of Islam is based on the psychological "image" of Muhammad himself. Muslims are essentially given a mold of a man: greatest pattern of conduct, greatest example for all of humanity, never told a lie, most humble, sexual strength of thirty men etc. in the form of a "sunnah" and told to imitate him, with the greatest end to be of dying in jihad. This is idolatry; imitation is the basis of idolatry because it requires one to conjure a conceptual image and live up to it. This is how all monotheistic empires control their adherents: erect a central figure to imitate. The same is true for Christianity. As such, Muslims might appropriately be referred to as "Muhammadans" because that's who they imitate to great detail.

Conclusion: Islam violates several (in some cases all) revelation which preceded the Qur'an.

Integral

Muhammad employed scribes to write down the revelations he claimed to have received, one of them being Abdullah ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh. From Al-Sira by al-'Iraqi:

The scribes of Muhammad were 42 in number. `Abdallah Ibn Sarh al-`Amiri was one of them, and he was the first Quraishite among those who wrote in Mecca before he turned away from Islam. He started saying, "I used to direct Muhammad wherever I willed. He would dictate to me 'Most High, All-Wise', and I would write down 'All-Wise' only. Then he would say, 'Yes it is all the same'. On a certain occasion he said, 'Write such and such', but I wrote 'Write' only, and he said, 'Write whatever you like.'" So when this scribe exposed Muhammad, he wrote in the Qur'an, "And who does greater evil than he who forges against God a lie, or says, 'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him." So on the day Muhammad conquered Mecca, he commanded his scribe to be killed. But the scribe fled to `Uthman Ibn `Affan, because `Uthman was his foster brother (his mother suckled `Uthman). `Uthman, therefore, kept him away from Muhammad. After the people calmed down, `Uthman brought the scribe to Muhammad and sought protection for him. Muhammad kept silent for a long time, after which he said yes. When `Uthman had left, Muhammad said "I only kept silent so that you (the people) should kill him."

And from Ibn Ishaq's Sira Rasul Allah (linked above):

The apostle had instructed his commanders when they entered Mecca only to fight those who resisted them except a small number who were to be killed even if they were found beneath the curtains of the Ka`ba. Among them was `Abdullah b. Sa`d, brother of the B. `Amir b. Lu'ayy. The reason he ordered him to be killed was that he had been a Muslim and used to write down revelation; then he apostatized and returned to Qurahysh [Mecca] and fled to `Uthman b. `Affan whose foster brother he was. [`Uthman was one of Muhammad's closest friends, and later became the Caliph of Islam]. The latter hid him until he brought him to the apostle after the situation in Mecca was tranquil, and asked that he might be granted immunity. They allege that the apostle remained silent for a long time till finally he said yes, [granting `Abdullah immunity from the execution order]. When `Uthman had left he [Muhammad] said to his companions who were sitting around him, "I kept silent so that one of you might get up and strike off his head!" One of the Ansar [Muhammad's helpers from Medina] said, then why didn't you give me a sign, O apostle of God?" He [Muhammad] answered that a prophet does not kill by pointing.

Conclusion: The Qur'an either contains, or is exclusively, the invention of man.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

RESULT
The Qur'an is NOT divinely inspired,
Follows: Muhammad was a liar, or insane, or both,
Follows: Islam is man-made.

This is why hundreds of millions of people are dead, billions deluded, and Islam will continue to be a religion of "perpetual conflict" rather than a religion of "peace".

Further Reading:
https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Origins-Islam-Research-History/dp/1591026342/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515378497&sr=8-1&keywords=hidden+origins+of+Islam
https://www.amazon.com/Challenge-Islam-Reformation-Reconstruction-Reinterpretations/dp/8120819527/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515378539&sr=8-1&keywords=gunter+luling
https://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Vocabulary-Quran-English-Arabic/dp/1406706183/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1515378626&sr=1-1&keywords=foreign+vocabulary+qur'an
Attached: Qur'an Misinterpreted, Mistranslated and Misread (portion)

“When I, a thoughtful and unblessed Presbyterian, examine the Koran, I know that beyond any question every Mohammedan is insane, not in all things, but in religious matters. I cannot prove to him that he is insane, because you never can prove anything to a lunatic — for that is a part of his insanity and the evidence of it.” – Mark Twain

Qur'an_Mistranslated.pdf

Edited by 9-18-1

On 1/7/2018 at 6:47 PM, 9-18-1 said:

The entire premise of Islam is predicated on the belief that the Qur'an is the perfect, inimitable, unaltered word of God. As such, when discussing the validity of Islam, one need not look any further than the book upon which it is founded.

It sure seems to have you convinced alright.

On 1/9/2018 at 1:03 AM, ?Impact said:

Agreed, same about Christians.

According to Muslim sources and in accord with the Koran,    

Mohammed led killers, enslavers, rapist and thieves.  Mohammed was in fact criminally insane,   and his followers become criminally insane. 

The New Testament revealed Jesus Christ mainly just went around healing people.    It is absurd to equate the moral guidance of the two men. 

"Christian" is a label that people often apply to people/groups that routinely behave in ways contradictory to the NT revealed behavior of Jesus Christ.