The Harper Government Record on Women's Issues

Thanks for all your hard work on my behalf. However, I've decided that I need a hybrid vehicle, as a result of that other thread over there about carbon taxes and fossil fuels etc, so you'll have to work a little harder please. I'd like to purchase said vehicle over the weekend and I'm a little short. so if you wouldn't mind just doing an e-transfer, I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks, man, I appreciate all the hard work you righties do I can live the good life. And all those 59 Senators Harper appointed thank you as well. :D

You're welcome. Fortunately even though I'll have to eat a few grand here and there, meh whatever. I still enjoy a damn good life.

Thanks for all your hard work on my behalf. However, I've decided that I need a hybrid vehicle, as a result of that other thread over there about carbon taxes and fossil fuels etc, so you'll have to work a little harder please. I'd like to purchase said vehicle over the weekend and I'm a little short. so if you wouldn't mind just doing an e-transfer, I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks, man, I appreciate all the hard work you righties do I can live the good life. And all those 59 Senators Harper appointed thank you as well. :D

I'm prepared to cut the angry penguin some slack... I'll even accept a new discounted DasBlunder VW Touareg... and I promise not to drive it until a VW recall fixes that emission tinkering thingee! I trust he won't have to work too much harder to accommodate me!

-there has been 58 reports re missing aboriginal women. How many do you need?

-age of consent legislation. Yes, some Muslims may be angered by this.

-exploited persons act

-Gender equity in Indian registration

-3.5 billion for children and maternal health

-8.1 million for missing person dna database to match missing persons with family

-UN Global Fund contribution for mothers, newborns and young children — $540 million pledged for 2015-2020 by PM Harper and added to the $1.5 billion already promised at the G8 summit in Muskoka and G20 in Toronto, it is the largest contribution ever made by Canada to an international health institution A further commitment was made in 2014 for the 2015-2020 period for $3.5 billion.

Edited by drummindiver