3 Five Ways for Ending Evil, Political Philosophy for Human Future

Exegesisme

3 Five Ways for Ending Evil, Political Philosophy for Human Future​

By Exegesisme

Five ways or five principles for ending evil.

1, All evil organizations should be ended.

2, All humans in evil organizations should be forgiven if he or she wants to be forgiven.

3, All humans in evil organizations should be helped if he or she wants to be helped to get rid of those evil organizations.

4, All humans in evil ideologies should be helped if he or she wants to be helped to get rid of those evil ideologies.

5, All sufferings from evil ideologies should be covered by sympathy.

Edited by Exegesisme

I don't understand how this ends evil. Evil can be subjective. Many people will have varying opinions of what constitutes evil.

1, Beginning with this direct feeling: evil causes suffering.

2, from the 1st step goes to the fifth principle: All sufferings from evil ideologies should be covered by sympathy.

3, from the 2nd step, we go to here: all opinions about what is evil should be tolerated each other.

If we can achieve the 3rd step, that potential evil is already decreased from the un-tolerated level to the tolerated level.

Who decides what's evil?

How do you sense these verses?

And out of the ground the Lord God made to spring up every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Ok I'm done with this topic. You can't answer simple basic questions.

1, Do you really understand my answer? My answer means that different peoples may have different answers to your "simple" question.

2, Can you or how do you answer your own "simple" question "Who decides what's evil"? No matter what it is, it is only your own view and the view of the people like you.

3, Your attitude here shows who you are, just means that, no more. And your attitude here is in conflict with your own opinion just now:

“Evil can be subjective. Many people will have varying opinions of what constitutes evil.”

Edited by Exegesisme

3 Five Ways for Ending Evil, Political Philosophy for Human Future​

By Exegesisme

Five ways or five principles for ending evil.

1, All evil organizations should be ended.

2, All humans in evil organizations should be forgiven if he or she wants to be forgiven.

3, All humans in evil organizations should be helped if he or she wants to be helped to get rid of those evil organizations.

4, All humans in evil ideologies should be helped if he or she wants to be helped to get rid of those evil ideologies.

5, All sufferings from evil ideologies should be covered by sympathy.

Evil doesn't really exist, It's a figment of your imagination relative to yourself. Your looking at it in the sense of ultimate good ultimate evil as in God and the devil. You have been fooled into believing in something that's not real, and is only based on you, relatively. And are trying to apply it universally. It's not logical.

What's good for you is not ultimate good for the universe. To believe that is pure egocentric stupidity.

Edited by Freddy

Evil doesn't really exist, It's a figment of your imagination relative to yourself. Your looking at it in the sense of ultimate good ultimate evil as in God and the devil. You have been fooled into believing in something that's not real, and is only based on you, relatively. And are trying to apply it universally. It's not logical.

What's good for you is not ultimate good for the universe. To believe that is pure egocentric stupidity.

This is your opinion.

On your opinion,

1, you just want to use the idea devil to replace the idea evil completely.

2, you just want to make "pure egocentric stupidity" be in conflict of itself.

Edited by Exegesisme

This is your opinion.

On your opinion,

1, you just want to use the idea devil to replace the idea evil completely.

Ok then. Your looking at the world from a Pure good/pure evil opinion. I know for a fact that this is illogical because something very good for humans is very very evil for chickens.

This is proof ultimate good and ultimate evil only exist in our imagination, and Is not a force of nature like Angels.

2, you just want to make "pure egocentric stupidity" be in conflict of itself.

Im looking at the universe as if, it too, is a living being, and that humans are possibly a Cancer inside of its body.

If we were, we wouldn't know. Hopefully we can invent space travel and become a generalized Cancer.

I can bet you, Cancers inside human bodies probably think they are good living things too,

Edited by Freddy

Ok then. Your looking at the world from a Pure good/pure evil opinion. I know for a fact that this is illogical because something very good for humans is very very evil for chickens.

This is proof ultimate good and ultimate evil only exist in our imagination, and Is not a force of nature like Angels.

Im looking at the universe as if, it too, is a living being, and that humans are possibly a Cancer inside of its body.

If we were, we wouldn't know. Hopefully we can invent space travel and become a generalized Cancer.

I can bet you, Cancers inside human bodies probably think they are good living things too,

In eye of God, what you said define you ultimately in a way you do not know, not "we". What I said define me.

Edited by Exegesisme