Firing police to drop crime rate and reduce tax cost

When will you ever learn to look up info and confirm whether or not you know something? You spew a lot of bs and people are tired of it.

"Chinese police start carrying guns and the fatal effects have rippled across the country"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/27/chinese-police-start-carrying-guns-and-the-fatal-effects-have-rippled-across-the-country/

"BEIJING -- In response to terrorism threats, China recently lifted a decade-long ban on police guns and began issuing firearms to officers for the first time across the country."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/09/26/newly-armed-police-in-china-say-they-fear-their-guns-as-much-as-public/

Oh sorry bro.

I just came back from my seventh trip there just this past Sunday and in the city of Nanning, capital of Guangxi province, I didn't see any police wearing vests or guns.

Also didn't notice guns on them in Shenzhen.

However, at the airports, they are dressed in riot gear and carry batons. I may have seen them carry firearms at the airport. But not out on the city streets.

I guess it's possible your link may be true, but only on a small scale at most.

WWWTT

China imprisons people for life simply for being peace activists. It's despicable.

And what does that have to do with the number of police per capita?

What's next, posting pictures of puppies with sad eyes?

WWWTT

Oh sorry bro.

I just came back from my seventh trip there just this past Sunday and in the city of Nanning, capital of Guangxi province, I didn't see any police wearing vests or guns.

Also didn't notice guns on them in Shenzhen.

However, at the airports, they are dressed in riot gear and carry batons. I may have seen them carry firearms at the airport. But not out on the city streets.

WWWTT

I think you have serious issues with the truth.... cuz that really looks like a gun in the picture to me.

Next you'll tell us that police in China just hand out flowers to their citizens.... their batons are made of Styrofoam and instead of pepperspray it's a lovely lavender scent....

00008f70_medium.jpeg

A young girl is taught how to aim a pistol by a police officer during the a Police Open Day at Shenzhen Police Training School

Edited by The_Squid

Oh sorry bro.

No you arent.

WWWTT

Nice try, but totally wrong.............again.

Shanghai, 1000 cops a day carrying 9mm revolvers. Pictures at the link.

Now multiply that by any number you want for the other cities.

I think you have serious issues with the truth.... cuz that really looks like a gun in the picture to me.

Next you'll tell us that police in China just hand out flowers to their citizens.... their batons are made of Styrofoam and instead of pepperspray it's a lovely lavender scent....

00008f70_medium.jpeg

A young girl is taught how to aim a pistol by a police officer during the a Police Open Day at Shenzhen Police Training School

Like I said before, the cops there HAVE guns!

But they do not carry guns.

You really believe they would be out matched if some criminals were armed????

They probably have access to all kinds of lethal weapons, but they don't go around parading them while on regular duty.

WWWTT

No you arent.

Nice try, but totally wrong.............again.

Shanghai, 1000 cops a day carrying 9mm revolvers. Pictures at the link.

Now multiply that by any number you want for the other cities.

Wow!

1000 cops for a city of 35million people!

That's like only 1000 cops carrying firearms for the whole country in Canada!

If the link is true/accurate?

WWWTT

Is police abuse like child abuse?

I never heard of police abuse..

But if you are talking about police brutality or rude/arrogant/abusive police, then ya, heard lots and SEEN lots!

Very believable when it happens to you!

WWWTT

Using your "logic" since I haven't seen it it doesn't exist.

FIFY

Now pay attention, go to the links, see the pictures of Cops carrying guns and stop with the idiocy.

Thank you for finally seeing they do carry guns.Daily. Everyday...have for some time now.

I'm sure a country like China is going to have officers trained to use firearms and ready equipped in case of an emergency.

I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM!

Still, the numbers elude you.

Here's some advise, never do your own taxes!

35 million>350thousand>35thousand>3,500>350>35>3.5

WWWTT

If you want to believe in the tooth fairy, go nuts buddy!

WWWTT

I have never seen you, therefore you don't exist... right?i have never seem a rapist nor been witness to a rape therefore rapes don't happen and rapists don't exist? You seem to constantly escape from reality if it does not fit in nice and neat within your beliefs.

I have never seen you, therefore you don't exist... right?i have never seem a rapist nor been witness to a rape therefore rapes don't happen and rapists don't exist? You seem to constantly escape from reality if it does not fit in nice and neat within your beliefs.

I don't exist out of reality. Actually. I probably have a better grasp of it than anyone else here!

You believe whatever you like my friend. If you don't like my believes, I'll light a candle for you tonight buddy if it makes you feel better.

WWWTT

Have been to China 7 times buddy. Where in China have you been and when?

WWWTT

Shanghai. Once.

Relevance? None, zero, nada.

We all know that plenty of Chinas cops carry guns, those of us not blindly ignoring the links have clicked to see for ourselves.

Have any other irrelevant non-sensical questions to ask in an attempt to deflect from the facts that have prven you wrong?

Shanghai. Once.

Relevance? None, zero, nada.

We all know that plenty of Chinas cops carry guns, those of us not blindly ignoring the links have clicked to see for ourselves.

Have any other irrelevant non-sensical questions to ask in an attempt to deflect from the facts that have prven you wrong?

You have stated no facts.

Just your opinion and a few western links that barely show anything at best.

Case closed buddy.

Lets just agree to disagree and move on.

What's your infactuation with all of this?

I must have really gotten under your skin buddy.

WWWTT

You have stated no facts.

You didnt ask for any.

Just your opinion and a few western links that barely show anything at best.

They show you are utterly wrong.

Case closed buddy.

Youre right about that.

In China, cops carry guns ! LOL....so silly.

Lets just agree to disagree and move on.

No thank you, my point was proven, yours was shown to be crap.

I must have really gotten under your skin buddy.

WWWTT

High school must be out.

In China, cops carry guns ! LOL....so silly.

No thank you, my point was proven, yours was shown to be crap.

Then they must be invisible guns and invisible bullet proof vests. Because my wife and I can't see them.

But hey, you got your grainy picture and another mideocre one from a western news link so run with it and swear on the bible over it

WWWTT

Then they must be invisible guns and invisible bullet proof vests. Because my wife and I can't see them.

But hey, you got your grainy picture and another mideocre one from a western news link so run with it and swear on the bible over it

WWWTT

if only you had the ability to use google you might sound less foolish... Turns out the Chinese government is lying since you personally haven't seen any armed officers they must be lying, after all you have been there a few times whereas they ONLY run the country...