Florida woman granted asylum in Canada

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO TROLLING/FLAMING

Do not post inflammatory remarks just to annoy people. If you are not bringing anything new to the argument, then do not say anything at all.

Some messages are not so much offensive as simply nuisance value. An example would be a person who persistently creates conflict without contributing anything useful

Hmmm....I wonder what Charles would say for the two of you.......reported. :rolleyes:

With her Canadian asylum, convicted sex offender and fugitive felon Denise Harvey will have to get used to the long health care wait times. Unlike other Canadians who do so, she won't be traveling to the U.S. for faster health care for fear of being apprehended and returned to Florida.

I don't begrudge any Canadian who wants to speed up his health care by going to the US. He must have hundreds of thousands of dollars to waste for the benefit of getting it faster. That's what money can buy. And it also must be saving our health care system hundreds of thousands of dollars for expensive procedures. Having said that, there's still no doubt that procedures that need quick care are handled quickly. Our outcomes for surgeries is better than the US system can offer. In other words, you have a better chance of surviving in Canada according to statistics.

Our criticism of the US system is based on those who can't afford hundreds of thousands of dollars. Only the wealthy get that kind of care. That's part of the reason why life expectancy in the US is dismally lower than nearly all first world countries.

Hmmm....I wonder what Charles would say for the two of you.......reported. :rolleyes:

Apparently no one gives a shit about trolling around her.

But lord, question someone about their self described profession, or use the term buttercup and voila.....look who crawls out.

Just remember, you are all lying. Or so I was told.

Edited by Guyser2

Apparently no one gives a shit about trolling around her.

But lord, question someone about their self described profession, or use the term buttercup and voila.....look who crawls out.

Just remember, you are all lying. Or so I was told.

The 'trolling' charge is meaningless and is only used when the person making the charge has no comeback. I've never seen it used in any kind of a consistent manner and usually is only used by moderators who want to take sides unfairly. Hopefully this forum's mods and admin can rise above that. So far they have done a good job of doing that.