The Muslim Brotherhood Declared a Terrorist Group

DogOnPorch

Both Jewish terrorist groups long defunct. Created, btw, thanks to the actions of the MB and the Mufti in particular. But Fatah keeps a rollin' along more or less unchanged.

besides the two israeli prime minister, many of the members of the terrorist groups became israeli politicians.

they were defunct a little after israel became a state. palestine still is not a state, mostly because israel's resistance and u.s.' political backing in letting it happen.

since we're comparing: when is the last time fatah or hamas engage in a terrorist attack? i still see zionist apologists having a hard time admitting that palestinians no longer engage in terrorist attacks and still try to use suicide bombs in cafe's and disco clubs like it happens every day and like it's the reason israel is dragging its feet and continuing to increase the illegal settlements.

Oddly, that changes nothing I mention in the previous post. Let's recap...

Both Jewish terrorist groups long defunct. Created, btw, thanks to the actions of the MB and the Mufti in particular. But Fatah keeps a rollin' along more or less unchanged.

So...get this through your head. No Mufti...no Jewish terrorists.

Oddly, that changes nothing I mention in the previous post. Let's recap...

So...get this through your head. No Mufti...no Jewish terrorists.

what do you mean it doesn't change anything? you didn't make any special point or counter the argument that israel was born out of terrorism and it continues to expand operate through terrorizing another group of people.

irgun and lehi, the israeli terrorist groups were created just like most other terrorist groups. because they wanted to push and fight for a cause.

lehi even sought to fight along side with the nazis and fascists. whoa! kind of like the mufti and his group, except that the mufti wanted to resist the take over of palestine by the zionists, while lehi and irgun wanted the british out of palestine, so that they could take over all of it.

in 1948, members of irgun and lehi were absorbed by the idf. during the nakba, the idf and zionist militant groups continued to terrorize the arabs by killing them, burning their villages down and doing what they could to systematically cleanse the arabs from the what became the state of israel. all of this has been well-documented.

oh and: In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration in "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel," the Lehi ribbon. source: http://www.mod.gov.il/pages/heritage/Awards.asp#lechi

arafat created the PLO (now fatah), which was formed to resist the israeli occupation and expansionism. arafat, later on, became the official leader of palestine. again, pretty much similar to what israel went through. the big difference, however, the palestinians were resisting expanionism, while the zionists were trying to expand.

Irgun was created due to the anti-Semitic pogroms of the Grand Mufti al-Husseini. You know...the Nazi in the closet you pretend doesn't exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

And for extra points...which three groups branded Irgun a terrorist group?

1. The British...duh.

2. The Jewish Agency.

3. Haganah.

They were officially declared a terrorist group at the 1946 Zionist congress.

That has happened elsewhere too, but you don't give them a pass. Once terrorist always a terrorist, right?

Yes..in Ireland. As I've mentioned, the fellow that tried to blow me up became a member of the Irish Parliament. He swore off of the ways of the bomb and the gun. Oddly enough, I haven't forgiven him for trying to kill me and my family while on vacation.

Not in the Arab camp, unfortunately. Terrorism is regularly practiced and endorsed by Hamas and Fatah. A heroes welcome home, for example. Even the evil Jewish terrorists that get hauled out of cold storage for these threads never targeted pregnant women and their children.

because electronic intifada made up this israeli soldier's profile, where he has posted disturbing instagram photos of a palestinian child in crosshairs of his rifle?

you expect people to stick their heads in the sand with you in order to avoid the truth?

how about the same story on other sites?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/mor-ostrovski/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/israeli-sniper-photo-child-crosshairs-instagram_n_2711977.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/18/israeli-soldier-posts-instagram-palestinian

http://www.policymic.com/articles/26897/israeli-soldier-mor-ostrovski-instagrams-a-palestinian-boy-s-head-in-sniper-crosshairs

Just because you read anti-Jewish literature and like it doesn't mean I have to like it.

what? going off on another tangent? are you just typing for the sake of giving a response?

you can't even keep up with your own comments.

you tried to deny the link gosthacked posted by trying to defame the web site and now you're saying something that has nothing to do with your denial and the links that show the story is real.

show some integrity and focus, man.

what? going off on another tangent? are you just typing for the sake of giving a response?

you can't even keep up with your own comments.

you tried to deny the link gosthacked posted by trying to defame the web site and now you're saying something that has nothing to do with your denial and the links that show the story is real.

show some integrity and focus, man.

Bud...Electronic Intifada is an anti-Israeli web blog that the Nazis themselves would be proud of. That you subscribe to it says quite a bit about you and your pro-Muslim Brotherhood organization. GH probably picked it out of ignorance of its source since he's not really that familiar with the Arab-Israeli conflict. Or not...

Meh, random link search. Could have been a fail. Not like I really care or anything.

Not random. Those sort of images are obviously fake and inflammatory. Inflammatory sounds about right for you. Either way, no matter how much you try and p--- me off, you are not in the league of bud and friends at the CJPME. For example, I don't view you as a MB mouthpiece.

Not random. Those sort of images are obviously fake and inflammatory.[quote

You don't say!

Inflammatory sounds about right for you.

Stop it, comedy is not your strong suit.

Either way, no matter how much you try and p--- me off, you are not in the league of bud and friends at the CJPME. For example, I don't view you as a MB mouthpiece.

Oh that makes me feel much better that you don't consider me an MB mouthpeice. Kind of irrelevant really.

However, if my posts piss you off, then that is not my problem, that is yours.

No matter what time of the day or middle of the night I post, I can always count on you to promptly reply. I appreciate your diligence on this matter.

No worries. I lose zero sleep over you...the cat is a bigger disturbance...and she's tiny.

That being said, I can find huge amounts of horrible photos/videos of REAL Arab violence. Got any that show that dirty Israeli blasting a child's head off? I can find about 4-5 dozen of Arabs doing just horrible nasty things to each other on the fly. Far too violent for this 'family web-site'.