RW Authoritarians Rolling back Cannabis decriminalization in Canada

kairos

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what most poeple here are failing to introduce is the concept of casual use vs. abuse.

Casual use of alchohol is said to have some benefits, this is drinking not to get drunk but as a tonic. Like a small glass a day etc..

(Alchohol can be medicinal)

Also, smoking tons of pot isn't good for your health. Having some Cannabis can be beneficial to health though as it stimulates the body.

Getting totally baked is akin to binge drinking, neither is healthy.

I would't prevent people from doing either though. It is their life and their health I'm not going to protest outside fast food chains so why should I protest the neighbourhood pot porter.

The only real issues are public safety such as preventing second hand smoke, and removing public endangerment like driving high, likewise things like health insurance run ups that could be solved by turning medicare into a premium based health plan that offerse basic care, but has premium markups just like other forms of health insurance in the private sector.

If this is about peoples health it should be about more than pot but crappy lifestyles in general.

What people just seem to be ignorant about is PEOPLE SMOKE POT ANYWAY!!! regulation will only institute more control over abuses, while also educating people on acceptable social use rather than CULTURALLY DRIVEN ABUSE OF DRUGS.

Few poeple grow their own tabacco... few people brew their own.. because they'd rather be lazy.

The only people growing pot are the deseperate and people who by lifestyle break the laws (with rare exception of the 5 people who actually hold legal permits to grow)

You make growing legal and the grey/black market will collapse.. removing the gateway to crime associated with pot.

That is exactly why it won't happen, crime runs Canada.

It becomes legal and it will get marketted by big companies.

Really only stupidity is stopping the legalization of pot.

The divide between natural drugs and chemical drugs should be drawn, and natural drugs should be legal. Things that need to be processed to increase potenency etc.. should be considered "pharmacueticals" naturals are botanicals and should be legal. God made the sh!t, and it is edible...

Edited by shortlived

Of course you don't want to answer.

No , thats not it.

The reason is due to the fact that there i no honest debate regarding the question, its a troll set up. That can be reinforced here with this little gem...

. Alcohol is sold to adults but weed is given to young kids, at an early age to get em high and make them customers of the criminal organization.

Too funny, and like I said ignorant and dumb.

Not to mention, alcohol is given to children a metric shitload more than pot. Good grief.

Then again, that would never happen to stoners cause you first need to HAVE a job, hey?

This 'stoner' has not only kept his job, got promoted.

Far exceed? Really? I'll bet you could show up drunk for work, and maybe get reprimanded. But if you were to show up high...

I've seen people get fired for being high at my workplace. Showing up drunk or stoned is simply dumb.

All drugs are derived from natural sources. Some are deadly even when natural, such as those poisonous mushrooms that people smoke. God made that shit too.

Are you high? I don't know anyone who smokes mushrooms.

Pot is not edible. Or if you eat it you can get way, way too high.

is this from experience? My results have been different.

All drugs are derived from natural sources.

Really?

Meth

Ecstasy

GHB

Ketamine....so much for natural sources.

Pot is not edible

It isnt? Then why in the very next sentence you say....(laughably of course not to mention contradicting)

. Or if you eat it you can get way, way too high. Some people eating it end up having to go to the hospital because they're completely freaking out. Laughing with dorito dust don't help them no more.

And you do seem to be trolling with your great disinformation campaign.

Wouldn't want to ignore my buddy GostHacked.

So what, the headshop needed another cashier?

Actually regional manager of a chain of headshops. hurrrrr durrrr ....

Not to mention your posting style is reminiscent of a porch occupied by a dog.

Edited by GostHacked

It is an honesty point of view shared by many Canadians. Some people are strongly against it because of the effect it can have on kids.

Some people are stupid like that. Worry about pot, dont worry about alcohol. Not very smart.

I am not trolling, I am asking you the hard questions.

Dorito dust.

cant eat pot

all drugs are natural made.

Yea sure, whatever you think you are doing is opposite to what you are doing.

. What I don't want to see is people telling lies to further their own agenda, knowing full well it is not true. Sorry but you tokers don't get a free pass.

The only one spinning BS is you. Sorry, but see above.

I told you I'm for decrim but there should be some sort of therapy requirement. Mental therapy

Yes well , your believability is shot.

Now can we get back to honest debate with very little name calling?

Ahh yes. you start it and now want to stop it?

Get educated and come on back.

Sorry Ièm no expert.

That explains why you said "Some people eating it end up having to go to the hospital because they're completely freaking out."

That is not only ridiculously untrue, but it is also no excuse for wanting to perpetuate the CPC-sanctioned illegal drug trade.

Sorry Ièm no expert. Maybe you can describe or demonstrate the technique

Manny if you are no expert then you have no business recommending anything. The biggest problem with laws are when dummies who know nothing about the subject start making them. I don't really care about your opinion because it is fueled with "facts" that are obviously lies. They don't even have a grain of truth so when it comes to public opinion they will be easy to break down and dismiss. Probably why only 35% of the country agrees with your opinions on pot laws. Have being in the minority because it is only so long someone with the minority opinion can keep the majority from changing the law.