Sandra Fluke

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, "who she thinks she is" doesn't matter; Rush has already informed us; we know that she supports the right for women to be sexually active...so she's a "slut," of course!

:)

Since when is it society's job to finance a 31 year old's woman's sex life?

Nobody's taking away anyone's right to do anything. Wanna be sexually active? Go for it!

Just don't make it the state's business.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

Since when is it society's job to finance a 31 year old's woman's sex life?

Nobody's taking away anyone's right to do anything. Wanna be sexually active? Go for it!

Just don't make it the state's business.

Good thing the state isn't involved. Unless you mean “contraceptive equity” law that required insurers that provide outpatient benefits to cover hormone replacement therapy and all FDA-approved contraceptive methods. If that is what you are talking about you better save your hate for MITT ROMNEY who passed a law in Mass. that did just that.

I think your need to title this thread Mitt Romney because Sandra Fluke never passed a law Romney did.

Good thing the state isn't involved. Unless you mean “contraceptive equity” law that required insurers that provide outpatient benefits to cover hormone replacement therapy and all FDA-approved contraceptive methods. If that is what you are talking about you better save your hate for MITT ROMNEY who passed a law in Mass. that did just that.

I think your need to title this thread Mitt Romney because Sandra Fluke never passed a law Romney did.

Huh?

Sandra fluke thinks somebody else should finance her sex life.

She is 31 years old. Time to grow up.

Huh?

Sandra fluke thinks somebody else should finance her sex life.

She is 31 years old. Time to grow up.

Nope it was Mitt Romney who passed law. I guess he gets a free pass because he is a man right. On women's issues "WOMEN ALWAYS WRONG MEN ALWAYS RIGHT!" according to Jerry. Even if it is about the same thing. Quite now while you aren't to far behind and you still don't look to crazy,.

Nope it was Mitt Romney who passed law. I guess he gets a free pass because he is a man right. On women's issues "WOMEN ALWAYS WRONG MEN ALWAYS RIGHT!" according to Jerry. Even if it is about the same thing. Quite now while you aren't to far behind and you still don't look to crazy,.

Look who's changing the subject, our resident genius. :lol:

31 years old. time to grow up.

Hold off on that Starbucks twice a month and then you won't have to embarrass yourself by going in front of 30 million people asking them to foot the bill for your sex life.

31. Jesus. :lol:

Look who's changing the subject, our resident genius. :lol:

31 years old. time to grow up.

Hold off on that Starbucks twice a month and then you won't have to embarrass yourself by going in front of 30 million people asking them to foot the bill for your sex life.

31. Jesus. :lol:

Listen to me. Sandra Fluke has an opinion which she is entitled to. Mitt Romney however ACTUALLY PASSED A LAW. Where I come from actions speak louder then words. Although you are a conservative so words have be more important then actions because the actions you have to stand on are terrible, the words however often sound ok.

Romney passed a law but you give him a pass because he is a man right? War on women continues.

Listen to me. Sandra Fluke has an opinion which she is entitled to. Mitt Romney however ACTUALLY PASSED A LAW. Where I come from actions speak louder then words. Although you are a conservative so words have be more important then actions because the actions you have to stand on are terrible, the words however often sound ok.

Romney passed a law but you give him a pass because he is a man right? War on women continues.

Grow up Sandra. :lol:

She is a Grown up she holds the same opinion as 55 year old Mitt Romney. Unless you are saying he governed Mass like a child. Which he kind of did right? Probably the same way he is running in this election and how if he wins will run the country. Like a child. Your words not mine.

It's kind of embarrassing for a 31 year old "grown up" to go out in front of 30 million people and beg for $9. :lol:

These kids have no shame anymore.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

It's kind of embarrassing for a 31 year old "grown up" to go out in front of 30 million people and beg for $9. :lol:

These kids have no shame anymore.

The little joke, such as it is, is quite clear by now, in case you were concerned anyone could have missed it.

But you don't seriously believe it has anything to do with Fluke's own pocketbook...do you?

The little joke, such as it is, is quite clear by now, in case you were concerned anyone could have missed it.

But you don't seriously believe it has anything to do with Fluke's own pocketbook...do you?

She got up in front of millions of people asking for money to shag, so, yes I take her at her word.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

Yep. and Sarah Palin is a "c*nt" according to Bill Maher. I guess when Libs do it, it's not a war, it's just comedy. :lol:

What are you talking about? Bill Maher is a Libertarian. Who it is rumored dated Ann Coulter. Sorry to shatter your world view.

Citations and everything

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74107.html

Edited by punked

He doesn't disagree. He supports Romney who passed a law that said insurance agencies had to cover that 9 dollar for birth control. He is just mad that he had to watch a women on TV when their place is in the kitchen. That is clearly his problem because if his problem was the insurance mandate he would have a problem with Romney who actually did make that a law.

Yes. The matter of the $9. You know, her pocketbook, to use your word. The word you claimed this isn't about. :lol:

Wait one minute. Tell us why you think insurance companies shouldn't pay for medication? Just cause isn't an answer. Is it because she is a women and they aren't really people or is there an actual reason?