Liberals to get a "new" interim leader!

Liberals were bad at kissing US ass but these conservatives are worse.

You saying otherwise does not make it so and I bet more people agree with me than they do you.

Some are better than others. Depends on the issue....all America has to do is bitch slap them economically and all is well.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly do not want the DEA here in Canada arresting people.

That is too much.

I can understand the sovereignty and Charter Rights issues, but drug traffickers need to face the music if they want to make profits from the U.S. market. Marc Emery is still doing time in Georgia...his smart-ass luck ran out.

I can understand the sovereignty and Charter Rights issues, but drug traffickers need to face the music if they want to make profits from the U.S. market. Marc Emery is still doing time in Georgia...his smart-ass luck ran out.

I understand that they want to crackdown on drug trafficking but shouldnt they start with Mexico?

I know Canada sends a lot of pot south but come on.. Mexico should be your focus

are the cartels too scary?

I understand that they want to crackdown on drug trafficking but shouldnt they start with Mexico?

I know Canada sends a lot of pot south but come on.. Mexico should be your focus

are the cartels too scary?

It's all the same to American law enforcement...illegal drug trafficking. Canadian perps dig tunnels, smuggle drugs, launder money, etc., etc., just like Mexican cartels.

Liberals were bad at kissing US ass but these conservatives are worse.

You saying otherwise does not make it so and I bet more people agree with me than they do you.

Nope, intelligent people do not agree with you... Its not kissing ass, its reality we need the US a little more then they need us...

Probably not, but body count is not the DEA's problem. Canada is only 8% of North America's population.

Cartels have infiltrated every facet of the Mexican government, also the US government but who knows how high up

Maybe Eric Holder, he's shady. But wouldnt shock me if the DEAs hands are tied so they look north to easier

less deadly gangs.

Cartels have infiltrated every facet of the Mexican government, also the US government but who knows how high up

Maybe Eric Holder, he's shady. But wouldnt shock me if the DEAs hands are tied so they look north to easier

less deadly gangs.

If you say so...even the Queen herself is part of a Mexican drug cartel. Canadians who commit drug crimes shouldn't be so surprised when they are arrested and prosecuted. Remember, Canada banned drugs before the USA.

If you say so...even the Queen herself is part of a Mexican drug cartel. Canadians who commit drug crimes shouldn't be so surprised when they are arrested and prosecuted. Remember, Canada banned drugs before the USA.

as long as canadians are not given to the US like Emery was

and that the penalties are canadian and not american

somehow i dont have that confidence

as long as canadians are not given to the US like Emery was

and that the penalties are canadian and not american

somehow i dont have that confidence

But that's the problem....extradition treaties mean that drug perps can get hammered hard, which is fine by me. Druggies are always a pain in the ass.

Bobby Rea has decided to run for Liberal leader and the Libs have agreed to change the rules to suit him!.. Bob Rae... Best of luck. He is starting off on the first day with only breaking one promise! Wayyy to go.. Only one broken promise in a day! Good move for the Liberals or does this expose a tradition of lying? I mean, he did say "I will not run for the leadership of the Liberals". Please! Discuss!

You must feel like a complete ass now... or you should.

I'm willing to bet that Rae put out their last week that he would be running to see what people thought. He received a lot of backlash and decided it was not smart to run.

I think this is good for the potential candidates outside of the current caucus. I think many would agree that Nycole Turmel's weak performance as interim leader likely affected Brian Topp's chances, Tom Mulcair was saying that he was going to be in the House on the Monday after the convention to fight Stephen Harper. I think some Liberal members would be less worried about choosing an outsider knowing that they're well led in the House.