Alberta is Canada's Sausagefest

Hilarious.

I say:

Again that's NOT A QUOTE

Then you say,

No, as I've repeatedly made clear, it is not a quote at all.

Um, yes. That's what I just said. Do you even listen to yourself?

But your following synopsis is not accurate, and I've explained why.

No you haven't. It's exactly as I laid it out.

This all started when,

1. I mentioned people say bigoted things about Alberta all the time.

2. You said that you've never ever ever heard any disparaging words about Alberta in your entire 45 year life, as though that even enters into it (your personal anecdotes are meaningless even though you insist they are "facts". Obviously you don't know what a "fact" is)

3. I provide a huge list of examples....including an entire forum dedicated only to attacking Alberta, full of people doing exactly what you claimed doesn't exist. Plus about a dozen others that you simply ignore. Hilarious. You demand proof then close your eyes when you get it.

4. You essentially then admit that the very disparaging words you claim don't exist, (simply because you claim you've never heard them before) , actually do exist, but shouldn't mean anything because you're from the maritimes and people have said disparaging words about them too. Essentially you admit therefore that people DO in fact say plenty against Alberta.

Not a single one of those points above can you deny happened. It's all right there on page 16 and the first half of 17. It all unfolded EXACTLY like that. Period. Watching you deny it is like watching a moron deny 2 + 2 = 4.

Then you go off on a 100 strawmen:

1. Claiming I'm just playing "victim" when I'm simply proving what I said, after you denied it ever existed.

You claim it doesn't exist. I prove it does. Simple as that. Victim doesn't enter into it. It's just something you blurt out defensively when you can't deny what I've just proven.

You say I'm playing victim. That's a strawman and a childish diversion from admitting the point.

It exists.

You claimed it didn't.

I've proved it does.

End of debate.

Ignoring that proof and just trying to divert by claiming I'm just being a "victim" is nothing more than a childish attempt to ignore the fact you lost the point.

2. Claiming I'm only "posting examples that fall in line with my preconceived notions" when in fact I'm simply showing you the very things you claimed didn't exist.

You claim it doesn't exist, I post proof it does, you then like a child just babble nonsense about how I'm, "only posting things that, fall in line with my preconceived notions". No I'm posting proof of something you claimed didn't exist. Nothing more, nothing less. Do you really need someone to take you by the hand and draw a picture of it for you? Unbelievable.

How is someone supposed to post things that prove what they said if all you're going to do is pretend, like a brat, that it doesn't mean anything because it simply "falls within the bounds of what I claimed"?! There are no words to accurately describe that level of pure stupidity and dishonesty. Essentially you are discounting any proof any person might provide to prove anything they claim simply because that's exactly what it does.

It's beyond pathetic. Beyond brain dead. Off course it "falls within the bounds of what I claimed", it proves what I claimed.

Time and time again you simply cannot work up the maturity to admit what is plain and inarguable, and what I've proven over and over again: Plently of people in this country have an unfounded and bigoted view of Alberta and say plenty of "disparaging words" against them.

It's all there in black and white, only a complete child could deny it, which is why you continue to do so.

I've won. You've lost. You know it. I know it. Any poor SOB who's read this knows it.

Edited by Claudius

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more time because I just love to watch you children squirm and try to ignore what's right in front of your face:

"Albertans Arrogant"

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tag/albertans-arrogant

Urban dictionary entry for "Albertan":

"1. Albertan

A Texan who can read."

"Many Albertans are rednecks, but you'll find that they are proud. "

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=albertan

Nice little hate-fest from the Montreal mirror:

"Five reasons to hate Alberta"

http://www.montrealmirror.com/2006/020206/news2.html

Here's an entire Canadian website dedicated to hating Alberta, try and count how many Canadians on that site have "disparaging words" about the province and its' people:

http://amplicate.com/hate/alberta

Go ahead and avoid it. Don't read any of it. Close your eyes like the "critical thinkers" you all like to call yourselves (hardy--har-har).

Takes a real child to ignore reality.

And some Maritimers (who work as hard as Albertans...no, I realize you don't believe it--how could it be?--but it's true!)

Talk about paranoia, strawmen and mischaracterizing what people say and playing victim. Nowhere anywhere did I even insinuate anything against maritimers you lying childish hypocrite.

BTW any time you wanna show us the 24 anti-Maritime blogs, and 3 "Hate-The-Maritimes" websites like I did with Alberta then maybe you'll have a point. Until then you're just throwing your hands over your ears, pressing your eyes shut like a child and screeching, "I can't hear you...I can't hear you".

Go ahead. I challenge you to come up with just 1 "Hate-the-Maritimes" website. Just one.

But you won't be able to and you know it.

lol. It's almost like you're jealous Alberta gets more abuse.

Edited by Claudius

lol. It's almost like you're jealous Alberta gets more abuse.

Yeah....that's a sober hypothesis. :)

The way I see it, Claudius, you've got two problems:

First, you remain unable or unwilling to understand a word I've written, and so feel compelled to dwell within strange and petulant fantasies about the way you and your province (virtually a single entity, in the manner of the blind Provincial) are so woefully mistreated.

But this is conventional nonsense from angry forum posters, and everyone is used to this sort of thing.

What really undermines your argument and makes you appear childish (surely not your intent) is this (note: I've left some out, because there are just so many!):

For f*cksakes grow the hell up

Just grow a pair

You basically aren't even man enough to admit it

Just listen to yourself. Grow up

you just look stupider

What qa weak lying piece of cr@p you are

Go ahead pinhead

What a lying f*cking moron

What a complete f*cking goof you are

you cry like a little girl

Gawd you are a walking joke.

pinhead.

Keep jerking yourself off

little boy

so quit making afool of yourself by whining about it

What a f*cking fool you are.

Watching you deny it is like watching a moron deny 2 + 2 = 4.

you then like a child just babble nonsense

you lying childish hypocrite

:)

Lordy! And that's just a few short hours of your valuable time.

I can see why you are disparaging of MLW: this site plainly doesn't rise to your elevated level of discourse.

Edited by bleeding heart

Yeah....that's a sober hypothesis. :)

The way I see it, Claudius, you've got two problems:

First, you remain unable or unwilling to understand a word I've written, and so feel compelled to dwell within strange and petulant fantasies about the way you and your province (virtually a single entity, in the manner of the blind Provincial) are so woefully mistreated.

I can see why you are disparaging of MLW: this site plainly doesn't rise to your elevated level of discourse.

Why are you bothering with this guy? He's obviously just a refugee from "rubble.com" where being rude and profane is the standard method of what they call "debate".

He's rude! Turn him in! Lodge a report, let the mods handle it and move on to people more civilized in behavior.

Life is too short for such sophomoric antics as this guy displays.

Edited by Wild Bill

Why are you bothering with this guy? He's obviously just a refugee from "rubble.com" where being rude and profane is the standard method of what they call "debate".

He's rude! Turn him in! Lodge a report, let the mods handle it and move on to people more civilized in behavior.

Life is too short for such sophomoric antics as this guy displays.

Sometimes we think alike, Wild Bill. After posting this, and looking with a little surprise at the wave of insults, I was thinking that the whole discussion was a waste of time.

Talk about paranoia, strawmen and mischaracterizing what people say

No kidding.

Are you albertans always this thin skinned and paranoid? This thread was a laff , but your petulant little stamping of your feet is comical and embarassing in a bad way....for you.

Go buy some buns at Safeway and enjoy your sausagefest.