It's not a protest, demonstration or strike, IT"S ANARCHY!

Guest Peeves

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

government has the responsibility to protect and provide for all its citizens.

Dammit where is my free car and house? I bought an iPod, didn't know the government was obligated to pay for that. Where do I go to get the government to pay my rent, buy my food, pay for my clothes, or furnish my house?

Government is responsible to protect its citizens and provide them with the opportunity to make something of themselves, and provide a certain level of safety net for those who find themselves in need. The governments job is not to provide everything everyone could possibly want.

Dammit where is my free car and house? I bought an iPod, didn't know the government was obligated to pay for that. Where do I go to get the government to pay my rent, buy my food, pay for my clothes, or furnish my house?

Government is responsible to protect its citizens and provide them with the opportunity to make something of themselves, and provide a certain level of safety net for those who find themselves in need. The governments job is not to provide everything everyone could possibly want.

you are wron. people like you who think like that should not be allowed to vote. scary stuff.

You mean people with common sense? Or do you just mean people who disagree with you? I love your views on democracy. I earned my right to vote unlike you.

i earned my right o vote just as much as you. you probably want to supress voting right s for people like me. and in 2015 i will be voting for MULCAIR!!

i earned my right o vote just as much as you. you probably want to supress voting right s for people like me. and in 2015 i will be voting for MULCAIR!!

Tsk, tsk...don't be telling your anarchist friends that tidbit. They might question your dedication to the Revolution.

you are wron. people like you who think like that should not be allowed to vote. scary stuff.

And you are saying I want to suppress your right to vote?

you said i didnt earn my right to vote. i earned my right by being considerate of those that are cast aside by the greedy.

You were given the right to vote, I earned my right to vote... slight difference. I never said you didn't or shouldn't have a right to vote, I just said it might mean a little more to me then you, having never worked a serious job and living in University world, once you get to the real world you will wake up or the consequences would be grave.

You were given the right to vote, I earned my right to vote... slight difference. I never said you didn't or shouldn't have a right to vote, I just said it might mean a little more to me then you, having never worked a serious job and living in University world, once you get to the real world you will wake up or the consequences would be grave.

you ever plant trees? no. then shut up and stick to you easy overpaid job.

you ever plant trees? no. then shut up and stick to you easy overpaid job.

Good place to start with when it comes time for cuts when we get these fascists out of power..

Over paid grunts and their war toys.

Could feed a lot of hungry folks and build proper housing for those who live in 3rd world conditions on our native's reserves with that money.

Good place to start with when it comes time for cuts when we get these fascists out of power..

Could feed a lot of hungry folks and build proper housing for those who live in 3rd world conditions on our native's reserves with that money.

thats true. rick i worked hard planting trees not for my own good but for the good of every human of the global village. im not a millionaire so my contribution means nothing to the pigs. this is a disgusting world when i get riduculed for planting earth saving trees and others make millions for building bombs.

Ha you are such a comedian... And who will defend Canada? The US?

Wow, planting trees is such a hard job, maybe you should get a pension for that. An award maybe? Nah straight to PM for you seeing as you have done so much for the country.

no we don't get reconized for our contributions. i got a certificate from our boss that i am proud of becasue it says i did my part to save the earth.