All of the Americas want to legalize drugs to defeat organized crime

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Many people I know that smoke get their tobacco off the reserves. That's a legal substance that people are picking up illegally.

It's hilarious isn't it?

What should the gumint do about that?

Fill up their prisons with people who refuse to get with the program.

Easy peasy.

Yeah and smuggling illicit drugs in the US is a snap right? :rolleyes:

These people who make millions of crime will just go on and get a job as a retail clerk or a waiter. :lol:

No, the people making millions will become the CEO's of big recreational pharma corporations and be thinking about things like putting Royal Coats of Arms in their company letterhead and screwing their workers.

No, the people making millions will become the CEO's of big recreational pharma corporations and be thinking about things like putting Royal Coats of Arms in their company letterhead and screwing their workers.

So being a gangster and being a CEO have similar job descriptions? Wait I guess they do. :unsure:

Drug Runners also would probably be excellent as members of the Liberal Party of Ontario.

Edited by Boges

Guest American Woman

There is criminal activity, ie: organized crime, regarding selling and buying firearms in Canada, too. So all guns and ammo should be legalized, and you'd take a bite out of crime; all of those gun dealers would be legitimate businessmen.

"Now I know there are some people who will oppose legalization without giving it any consideration at all. These are the people who perpetuate organized crime and allow criminals to profit."

So being a gangster and being a CEO have similar job descriptions? Wait I guess they do. :unsure:

I suspect some are similar but in any case it's quite certain that some illegal drug gangsters will become legal drug CEO's - just as some alcohol gangsters became CEO's when the use of their product became all legal and moral, even virtuous if their official coats of arms are anything to go by. Granting these high falutin' symbols of respectability is sort of like bestowing knighthood on them don't you think?

Drug Runners also would probably be excellent as members of the Liberal Party of Ontario.

I'm sure they'll do alright for themselves, risk takers are usually highly valued in a rational market economy.