The journos on twitter have already confirmed it

If that's the case then I think the Conservative Committee members should have waited for their meeting, which is scheduled for March 27, to arrange for Mayrand to report.

To be clear, I don't have any objection about Mayrand appearing on March 29, budget or no budget. What I don't like is the Conservatives making these arrangements ahead of the scheduled March 27 meeting of the Procedures and House Affairs Committee.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case then I think the Conservative Committee members should have waited for their meeting, which is scheduled for March 27, to arrange for Mayrand to report.

To be clear, I don't have any objection about Mayrand appearing on March 29, budget or no budget. What I don't like is the Conservatives making these arrangements ahead of the scheduled March 27 meeting of the Procedures and House Affairs Committee.

Could they move this meeting "in camera"?

I find it interesting that ....

RackNine only did contracts with the Conservative Party and did not provide his service to other political parties.

That he received a call directly from "Pierre Poutine" on his personal extension.

That only Conservatives have access to this information, data, access to Racknine and direct access to Matt Meir.

That RackNine has a floating webpage developer who has never set foot in Canada but has access to all sorts of ConservativeMPs and Conservative Insiders. That the Resume of this webpage developer is fraudulent with many misrepresentations as to Education and Employment.

Why so many shams for one company?

Racknine was a Conservative Operative in the federal election. No one else had access without being a Conservative.

The Data is from the Conservatives... the Pin Numbers are from the Conservatives.. the backroom phone calls are only available to Conservatives...

The Motive (however flawed) would only support the Conservatives.

And the Conservative Campaign Manager, and others are in Hiding...

One thing that is of interest is that a pattern started developing a few years back with these fraudulent Robocalls impersonating another party and sending out messages on that partys behalf during hte middle of hte night.

While those were treated as water under the bridge in previous electons..

The fact that a Conservative pin number queued up a Liberal Message on the Racknine Server.... impersonating the Liberals... is a smoking gun.

Its pretty clear what Conservative Operatives were doing.

All the mud thrown out in the last 3 weeks by the Conservative government has not stuck.

And its becoming obvious why the Conservatives inhibit the investigation.

Racknine was a Conservative Operative in the federal election. No one else had access without being a Conservative.

The Data is from the Conservatives... the Pin Numbers are from the Conservatives.. the backroom phone calls are only available to Conservatives...

The Motive (however flawed) would only support the Conservatives.

And the Conservative Campaign Manager, and others are in Hiding...

And its becoming obvious why the Conservatives inhibit the investigation.

I guarantee you that Campaign Research is involved in there someway-somehow.

??? as orchestrated by the Harper Conservative's internal campaign dirty-tricks group, aka the "TSMU - Target Seat Management Unit"

??? as orchestrated by the Harper Conservative's internal campaign dirty-tricks group, aka the "TSMU - Target Seat Management Unit"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/23/pierre-poutine-recorded-robocall-on-that-appeared-to-be-from-liberal-elections-canada/

Could it be that this is a liberal "TSMU"

Except that racknine would not allow the other parties to use their services .. so if any liberal message was uploaded or sent from there it was a fake one meaning to piss off liberal voters

next time read the article you post

Edited by stopstaaron

Except that racknine would not allow the other parties to use their services .. so if any liberal message was uploaded or sent from there it was a fake one meaning to piss off liberal voters

next time read the article you post

Or a lib or dipper operative working inside the con party. As I have said before, if they had the goods on the cons ,it would be out by now.

Or a lib or dipper operative working inside the con party. As I have said before, if they had the goods on the cons ,it would be out by now.

Really? Maybe you need to be wearing my tin foil hat. I'm not going to be needing it today

They're not going to compromise the investigation either..

Edited by stopstaaron

Really? Maybe you need to be wearing my tin foil hat. I'm not going to be needing it today

They're not going to compromise the investigation either..

Just like the EC raid on the con HQ's and they had the CBC there before the police. Who knows ,who is guilty. But if it is not the cons, there better be mass apologies and resignings by the left, starting with pat martin.

Edited by PIK

Just like the EC raid on the con HQ's and they had the CBC there before the police. Who knows ,who is guilty ,but if it is not the cons. They will have to be mass apologies and resignings by the left, starting with pat martin.

and if it is the consservatives do you propose there should be resignings by the right? starting with del mastro

Edited by stopstaaron

No evidence is leading in the direction of the Liberals regarding the Election Canada Fraud through Racknine...

All evidence continues to lead inside the infrastructure of the Conservatives data base and their Corporate Telemarketers.

And we all know that with today's technology pin numbers are never, ever compromised. :ph34r:

Pin Number..

Extension number to Racknine

Personal Conversation with Racknine

Databank of Conservative System

List that mimics data inputed from the Conservative Databank

A call impersonating Elections Canada sending Non Conservative Voters to to wrong polls

A Queud up phonecall to impersonate the Liberal Party and Send a false phonenumber to the Liberal Party.

Now let me think...

Who benefits? Or intened to benefit from this.

THere is ALOT of activity that has to be cooridinated short of one pin number...

No evidence is leading in the direction of the Liberals regarding the Election Canada Fraud through Racknine...

All evidence continues to lead inside the infrastructure of the Conservatives data base and their Corporate Telemarketers.

this is how it is, if the NDP or Liberals are behind this the right wingers will want a bunch of resignations and apologies!

But if the CPC are the ones caught behind this well they'll just say they were going to take the recommendations

into consideration and consider this a learning experience

god it makes me sick

LOL.. An article that incriminates the Conservative Party but a headline that is easily misinterpreted....

It doesn't incriminate the CPC in the slightest. It was a message of support for Valeriote. ALL of the evidence so far points directly at Valeriote.