cybercoma

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with profit, but profit is a means to some other end. Profit as an end in and of itself is robbery.

Yes, Commrade. Or should I say: Да, мое комисса́p...Комисса́р в городке*...oh, oh, oh?

:P

*apologies to Bonam for my poor Russian.

I am against it. Let them be captured and tried in a court of law.

Heh...better let these guys know that taking out scum-bags is WRONG.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/30/israel-kills-al-qaeda-linked-militant-momen-abu-daf-in-gaza-air-strike/

Well done, Israel.

Guest American Woman

Heh...better let these guys know that taking out scum-bags is WRONG.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/30/israel-kills-al-qaeda-linked-militant-momen-abu-daf-in-gaza-air-strike/

Well done, Israel.

I fear nothing is going to change, and not just between Israel and Palestine, until these militant Islamist leaders are taken out. What other answer is there? Dialog certainly isn't going to change their ways, their ambitions, their desires for Islamist Rule. They need to know that those opposing such 'ideals' will not stand by and allow it, and that includes moderate Muslims, too.

I fear nothing is going to change, and not just between Israel and Palestine, until these militant Islamist leaders are taken out. What other answer is there? Dialog certainly isn't going to change their ways, their ambitions, their desires for Islamist Rule. They need to know that those opposing such 'ideals' will not stand by and allow it, and that includes moderate Muslims, too.

Yup, that's pretty much the deal. Islam was the West's enemy from day one...not because it is different but because it is an ideology that is intolerant of other viewpoints. Sacking Jerusalem, a spiritual symbol in the West, probably didn't help, either (see: The Crusades). The war never ended...it just went to bed.

You're the expert. Personally, I like to stay away from following fascist ideologies.

Yeah, I'm the "expert" on fascism because I advocate rule of law, while you advocate government sanctioned assassination.

:rolleyes:

War is still the same phenomena it was @ Marathon. Which is why I directed you towards Von Clausewitz. Now stop pretending I invented it.

First you were talking about the holocaust, then assassination of individuals then Yamamoto then fishing with your uncle Olaf the impaler, then Stalingrad then Von Clausewitz. Are you high?

Inbreeding is frowned upon these days...

:lol:

Those Klan types that pine for the Confederacy,I mean...

It seems the Southern Aristocracy did'nt want to do any real labour so they went to Africa to steal it and get it for free...

Who's the lazy freeloaders???

Funny isn't it how over time, things never really change.

Conservatives still believe labour should be had for free or next to it.....

First you were talking about the holocaust, then assassination of individuals then Yamamoto then fishing with your uncle Olaf the impaler, then Stalingrad then Von Clausewitz. Are you high?

I think it is more that you are slow rather than myself being high. Olaf being Scandinavian rather than German illustrates this rather well.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Slowly, very slowly the holocaust story is changing and it's not due to IHR. Impossible legends are being replaced with plausible stories. Israel's biggest enemy is those who built up exaggerations and ridiculous yarns which we know now are impossible. And none of it was necessary because the real facts would have sufficed. It's just too bad there's not enough intelligence on this forum to keep the conversation rational without the fighting back and forth and accusations both ways. Both on the side of believers and deniers. And so nothing will come of this exercise.

Or maybe at best the ditzy woman will say everybody's right and everybody's wrong.

Edited by monty1

Slowly, very slowly the holocaust story is changing and it's not due to IHR. Impossible legends are being replaced with plausible stories. Israel's biggest enemy is those who built up exaggerations and ridiculous yarns which we know now are impossible.

Like...?

Guest American Woman

Ilse Koch was real, monty1. Wife of Karl Koch, Commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp.

Sometimes the things said here are just too disgusting to even warrant a response, DoP, and I'd say the post you are responding to is one of them. Like you said, your friends here know your family history, and that's ultimately what matters. :)

Slowly, very slowly the holocaust story is changing and it's not due to IHR. Impossible legends are being replaced with plausible stories. Israel's biggest enemy is those who built up exaggerations and ridiculous yarns which we know now are impossible. And none of it was necessary because the real facts would have sufficed. It's just too bad there's not enough intelligence on this forum to keep the conversation rational without the fighting back and forth and accusations both ways. Both on the side of believers and deniers. And so nothing will come of this exercise.

Or maybe at best the ditzy woman will say everybody's right and everybody's wrong.

You must be due for a banning.

Guest Peeves

I think it is more that you are slow rather than myself being high. Olaf being Scandinavian rather than German illustrates this rather well.

Edited by Peeves

Guest Peeves

Well, it's true, one can go to any anti-Semite site and find out the 'truth.'

Or, wait for subtleties on the same vein here.