Fake Skeptics & Serial Climate Change Disinformation

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my post Waldo.....but I do like Spencer - a good guy.

again, it's quite odd you completely ignored that parrot post since it played right into your 'trashing models' fixation. Perhaps you actually realized the associated failed Spencer study had been dealt with previously by the waldo... in the past MLW posts I just linked to - yes? In any case just another shining example of the continued big-time failures from (your guy) Spencer. Other than the fact he plays for your fake-skeptic team, do you reward his failures by choosing to label him a "good guy"? You do know his (and his tag-team partner Christy's) history, right? Notwithstanding his decades long scientific failures, it is incredulous to realize any scientist seeking validation in his work could at the same time hold a Creationist belief... yes, Spencer is one strange character.

oh snap, Simple! That's a burner coming from you! I'm surprised you stopped there and didn't... haven't added to your long history of throwing narcissm shyte labeling at me! You know, the couple of dozen times that I documented in a post.

in any case, it's clear why you won't touch that post and it's associated study... because it's been shown the overt data/model manipulation Spencer relied upon to make his false claims/findings. Yes, that's right, from your declared "good guy"!