recognize palestine

bud

More like a Palestinian is as different from a Jordanian or an Egyptian as someone living in Edmonton is from someone living in Calgary. Which is to say, not very.

Why can't they have their own country? Because they don't have the land, resources, infrastructure or money to sustain one, and never will.

Israel has destroyed some of the infrastructure at the same time blockading other supplies and building materials from getting in. The defense against terrorism is also creating the situation where they don't have the chance to rebuild.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is my subjective opinion that 55 Muslims majority states, of which 22(ish?) are Arab states is more than enough land for them. We've got one Jewish country, and the lands the "Palestinians" are claiming as their own include OUR OWN LAND. Moreover, they have proven for the past century that they oppose our very existence in what they perceive as their land. Many people would agree with this subjective evaluation. Sometimes things are defined subjectively/arbitrarily. This isn't science.

I am starting to think even one Jewish state is too much. Look at the problems we have had since it's modern inception. Again, good thing you don't represent moderate or even intelligent Jews.

Their national mission is the destruction of Israel, and this mission has not only been acted on and continues to be acted on (resulting in many wars and tens of thousands of murdered Jewish and other Israelis). They don't just talk about incessantly, they act upon it incessantly (facts you like to ignore, or obfuscate with hollow justifications). No reasonable person would think that giving these people increased autonomy on land adjacent to a people and country they wish to destroy is a good idea.

How can the Palestinians have a national mission when they are a stateless people? And why is your destruction of the Palestinians acceptable but destruction of Israel is not?

They can have all the self-determination they want, just not here.

LOL that is what Europe said to the Jews I guess.

You mean on top of the one Israel built on top of theirs.

Brilliant. Go check where the Mosque of Oman was built.

Oh wait you intend to reinvent history. I know. Islam did not come after Judaism and Jews just suddenly appeared from Polish cabbage leaves.

Save the revisonism. It doesn't matter.

The fact is Israelis and Palestinians, Jews, Christians and then Muslims in that chronological order all inherited EQUAL rights to the land they now feud ver.

There is no right or wrong just many tribes all with genuine rights they feel violated.

All this planet has are humans that fight each other and none own this planet or have a better right to it than any other.

Reality dictates we better bloody well learn to get along or we die.

Love,

Rita McNeil

Edited by Rue

Guest American Woman

I am starting to think even one Jewish state is too much. Look at the problems we have had since it's modern inception.

Then you must definitely feel there is no need for yet another Islamic state, ie: Palestine. <_<

Jews rule the world. Half the planet already speaks Hebrew.

I have forgot to tell you many times Saipan-you are funny. If I had

money I would leave some for you in my will so you could

by a beer or 2. The world needs more Saipans.

Also while I am at it American Women knows I support everyone

of her posts word for word.

Otherwise I hate everyone else.

Well not Oleg. You can't hate Oleg. Also Chas Bono. Oh come

on he's been through a lot.

Guest American Woman

Maybe they should do what the Jews did.. create a state, call it a state, and call anyone else racists or whatever who goes against it. Worked for the Jews did it not?

I repeat: Then you must definitely feel there is no need for yet another Islamic state, ie: Palestine.

Afraid to address what I said? So instead you go on even more about Israel? It's what I expected .....

Guest American Woman

Yes, the Palestinians should have a state to call their own.

I see. So you are "starting to think that even one Jewish state is too much" - as you think yet another Islamic state should be recognized/exist.

You are one fair-minded guy. :)

I see. So you are "starting to think that even one Jewish state is too much" - as you think yet another Islamic state should be recognized/exist.

You are one fair-minded guy. :)

No, I said the Palestinians should get their own state. If that results in an Islamic state, then that is their choice is it not?

Is perpetual violence from an occupied stateless people a more preferable way to go about this?

Give the Palestinians their own state and all the benefits/responsibilities that come with it. If they continue to attack Israel, then Israel can properly retaliate. That I don't have a problem with.

Edited by GostHacked

Guest American Woman

No, I said the Palestinians should get their own state. If that results in an Islamic state, then that is their choice is it not?

Your talking in circles. I'm not asking about their choice - I was clearly referring to your thoughts in light of your "beginning to think that even one Jewish state is too much" - do you therefore think that yet another Islamic state would really be over the edge?

That's the question.

I do have to reiterate, though, in light of your voicing what you "are beginning to think" regarding the existence of one Jewish state, as you clearly state that the Palestinians have a right to whatever is their choice, without any comments in regards to what you think about the number of Islamic states, never mind yet another one - how could I see it any differently than I do?

Edited by American Woman

Guest American Woman

what are you trying to get at here american woman?

are you against the establishment of a palestinian state? are you saying that the palestinians should pack up and leave and find an arab country to settle in?

It's obvious what I'm "trying to get at," so while you made a valiant attempt to try make it about me and what I think --- it ain't.

Gosthacked is the one who singled out one Jewish state as perhaps being "too much" - as he supports yet another Islamic state - if that's what the Palestinians want. Just trying to understand if he thinks there are waaaay too many Islamic states - in light of what he's beginning to think about one Jewish state - and if so, why he hasn't felt the need to state that he's beginning to think that there are too many Islamic states already.

I'll await his response. :)

Edited by American Woman

Your talking in circles. I'm not asking about their choice

No matter, I am still fine with the Palestinians getting their own state.

I was clearly referring to your thoughts in light of your "beginning to think that even one Jewish state is too much" - do you therefore think that yet another Islamic state would really be over the edge?

Well, when dealing with one of our more delicate posters that is Bob, I felt it was a needed counterbalance to his complete hatred for the filth that seems to reside on the land Israel people think they should own.

I do have to reiterate, though, in light of your voicing what you "are beginning to think" regarding the existence of one Jewish state, as you clearly state that the Palestinians have a right to whatever is their choice, without any comments in regards to what you think about the number of Islamic states, never mind yet another one - how could I see it any differently than I do?

No matter what I think .. the Jewish state that is Israel does exist. And when people are given a choice and if they chose to go with an Islamic state, wtf is it really to you? Or if we give them their own state, are we expeting more planes into buildings??

Ah, the lie that we've been hearing for decades - that Zionism is predicated on the dispossession of the Arabs who lives in the land when it was under Ottoman rule, then British rule, then eventually after the liberation of the land by the rightful owners - the Jewish people.

Even on paper, Zionism doesn't require any non-Jewish persons to be remove. Indeed, early Zionism was highly oblivious to the nature of the Arabs living on the land, just as modern-day leftists are (thinking that these people are peace-loving and inclined to coexistence and mutual recognition). At most, the early Zionists thought that the Arabs would be welcoming to the returning Jewish people. How naive they were, and how naive many still remain.

Bear in mind that there was never any such thing as the "Palestinian" people under after the Sid-Day-War. This needs to be understood. Now consider that there was never any independence movement for these Arabs when under Ottoman rule or when under British rule. Only when Jewish "illegal immigration" began and we began to make our intentions known to build a state did the violence really increase from the Arabs/Muslims towards us. The Arabs/Muslims opposed the changing demographics. Now, of course the leftist will now expose their hypocrisy as they label me a racist for opposing the immigration of religious Islamist rats into Canada and the broader wealth, filled with their hatreds, inferior and pathetic "cultures", misogyny, lack of education and diseased older relatives... but when the Arabs talk about their changing demographics during the early Zionist return of the late 19th century, the left nods in understanding that the Arabs were understandably distressed (to the point of engaging in mass murder pogroms against the newly returned Jewish people) at the arrival of mostly secular Jews from Europe (with smaller, more religious Jewish groups coming from Yemen, Morocco, and Tunisia).

So long before any "dispossession" took place as a result of what the Arabs/Muslims refer to as "al Naqba", they were already murdering us. So another big lie that many people are being exposed to from the false Arab/Muslim narrative is that Arab/Muslim anti-Semitic terrorism and other mass murders were a response to "dispossession" (which occurred in the aftermath of the War of Independence in 1948-49), when in fact there were pogroms against Jews in places like Hevron in 1929. What were they protesting then? Why did they murder Jews en masse in the 20s and 30s in the pre-Israel British Mandate for Palestine? The answer if obvious. What "occupation" were they fighting against?

The truth is that the early Zionists, as well as contemporary leftists who pretend to wear the Zionist label (and of course the usual rat's nest of anti-Semitic leftists and their Arab/Muslim supporters) really believed that these Arabs wanted to live in peace and coexistence, and that they would respond well to a new influx of immigrants who were motivated to work hard and "make the desert bloom". Of course that wasn't true then, and it's not true now. These "Palestinians", and the broader Arab/Muslim collective, do not subscribe to Western values of pluralism, democracy, freedom, liberty, and progress. It's just not who they are - they are "traditionalists" and highly conservative with respect to their own heritage (misogyny, religiosity, violence to solve problems, tribalism, backwardness). The early Zionists, and the contemporary and suicidal "Zionist" left, extended and continue to extend the hand of friendship to the "Palestinians", only to be continually bitten (i.e. mass murder).

So in summary, the sweet and innocent Johnny-come-lately to this story, who we know as bud, is perpetuating the lie (that he certainly believes in) that Zionism is premised on the dispossession of another people, when in fact it is the Arabs/Muslims themselves to rejected coexistence and only began their fake "national struggle" after Israel had been reestablished. Moreover, they only began "fighting back" (i.e. mass murder) when they began to see Jewish people returning to Israel via "illegal immigration". And even when the British Mandate for Palestine had been carved up giving about 80% of the land to these Arabs/Muslim (which was known then as "Transjordan", which eventually became yet another fake national identity), that wasn't enough. The subsequent Partition Plan of the remaining 20% of the land wasn't enough, either. To hell with the "Palestinians". Ship them to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, or anywhere else. Repatriate them to live with their Arab/Muslim "brothers and sisters".

Why waste time even responding to GostHacked? He can't even grasp the difference between a state, a religion, and ethnic group, and nationalism. He regularly confuses all those concepts. He's clearly ill-equipped to engage in this type of dialogue. Let him enjoy his Alex Jones Bilderberg conspiracy-theories from another fellow high-school graduate.

Ah, the lie that we've been hearing for decades - that Zionism is predicated on the dispossession of the Arabs who lives in the land when it was under Ottoman rule, then British rule, then eventually after the liberation of the land by the rightful owners - the Jewish people.

Zionism is not predicated on the dispossession of Arabs.

Israel is.

Why waste time even responding to GostHacked? He can't even grasp the difference between a state, a religion, and ethnic group, and nationalism. He regularly confuses all those concepts. He's clearly ill-equipped to engage in this type of dialogue. Let him enjoy his Alex Jones Bilderberg conspiracy-theories from another fellow high-school graduate.

Not only that, he was still ranting about Israeli settlements in Gaza just several months ago, despite repeatedly being told for years that Israel has long since pulled out of Gaza.

At least I am not calling for genocide of a group of people.