Saskatchewan Election 2011

I thought we might as well make threads for all of the provincial elections this year.

So, will the Saskatchewan Party hold power with a booming economy, or will the NDP take back the government?

Discuss.

I thought we might as well make threads for all of the provincial elections this year.

So, will the Saskatchewan Party hold power with a booming economy, or will the NDP take back the government?

Discuss.

Premier Wall would have to get caught in bed with an underaged goat to lose this election, he is or was the most popular politician in Canada.

Premier Wall would have to get caught in bed with an underaged goat to lose this election, he is or was the most popular politician in Canada.

I agree. He's the last of the 3 teflon premiers - him, Gary Doer, and Danny Williams.

I thought he had a good chance too until you made that prediction.

Given that you're never right on anything, I guess the NDP are doing better than expected.

Given that you're never right on anything,

Yeah, I'm the idiot who called a small majority for Harper. Guess I was wrong on that one!

I'm also the clown who thinks that it doesn't matter who wins in Manitoba, the only requirement is to keep that federal gravy coming at all times.

And mark me down for predicting the Wild Rose and Alberta Parties will win about 12 seats between them, Farmer Ed has ensured they are pooched.

Yeah, I'm the idiot

I was just thinking of the last time I mentioned you're always wrong. I think you were wrong then too. :lol:

I'm also the clown who thinks that it doesn't matter who wins in Manitoba, the only requirement is to keep that federal gravy coming at all times.

Is that why Manitoba voted overwhelmingly for the Tories in the federal election? Or are you wrong again?

Edited by BubberMiley