Coalition: September 2004, December 2008 & Now

Kicked out by whom?

I think he's referring to theoretical possibility that, for the MPs in question, the election results could be voided. I think we can look to the Kash Heed affair in BC to see that it's unlikely that a court would, even for moderately serious violations of election rules, void the decision of the voters of any riding. That is threat held for the most severe violations.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's referring to theoretical possibility that, for the MPs in question, the election results could be voided. I think we can look to the Kash Heed affair in BC to see that it's unlikely that a court would, even for moderately serious violations of election rules, void the decision of the voters of any riding. That is threat held for the most severe violations.

still 66 politicians and more involved in this scheme

where receipts were also forged

I was going to say...

Unless JBG is suggesting that the collapse of the Bloc in Quebec and the Liberals everywhere else means there will be an effective coalition of the three into a single party..

What I'm saying is that the equivocation over the willingness to coalesce may have helped drive some nails into the Liberal coffin.

cons wont win the next election, ndp will lose the unions and become mainstream

all the disgusted con voters will vote ndp

Entirely depends on this leadership race which already is showing signs there will be deep fractures when it is all said and done that the eventual leader will be tasked in repairing in time for 2015. While its too early to make any BOLD predictions, I don't think you'll see many Conservatives voting NDP in the next election. If they are disgruntled, they will stay home lol.