Teachers brainwashing our children?

Mr.Canada

You forgot to add the words ".....that I knew of".

sniff sniff.....nice story.

Ah...so the orange doesnt come from the apple tree?

No - it was not that we did there was a "that I knew of" factor. Sexuality came in all sorts of variations...There was no policy in our archic educational system to point Johnny down the path of gayness because he was caught masterbating in the dog house with his friend Bill. We let nature take it's course. We did not try to control or improve on nature. If Johnny and Bill were around today..they would have been taught to lisp.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids have made up their own minds on this question and all the social engineering really has had no effect on the more intelligent thinkers.

So all your earlier pontificating about how social engineering was ruining the young was just a bunch of hooey?

Oh goodness.....

So all your earlier pontificating about how social engineering was ruining the young was just a bunch of hooey?

Oh goodness.....

Yes. The kids are fine - they know what they want and what they do not want. Nothing has changed..If a gay kid show up at one of our house parties we are kind and friendly to him. Once this black hip hop drummer knocked a gay guy to the ground for kissing his very hot girl friend. I now disrespect this drummer because he choose to be a coward and abused someone not capable of fully defending himself. Point bein again - gay is not popular - nor was it on American movie sets..I heard one well know director comnmand an AD - "bring me the little phag" - It has always been this way. Not a lot has changed...just don't like teachers who really do not know the child as well as the parents - attempting to educate them about private matters of sexuality - sex is private- not a public utlity to be used by the state.

It's not important to get everyone thinking the same way, but it is important for everyone to respect the rights and freedoms of others, which in part means treating people with dignity, respect and equality.

Edited by cybercoma

It's not important to get everyone thinking the same way, but it is important for everyone to respect the rights and freedoms of others, which in part means treating people with dignity, respect and equality.

You only get respect in this country of you have money. Other than that there is no dignity - respect or equality. We are a primative and base culture - where cash and finacial crediblity are king..so don't kid yourself. We have a system that expects you to think exactly the same in order to harvest some of those coporate dollars..If you are odd or truely independent - or moral - you will not do well.

And that has to do with homosexuality and teaching children to respect the rights of others, how?

Moreover, is that the kind of country you want to live in?

It is all economically base - I personally have witnessed social engineering at it's worst...those that perpetuate it are always paid well - including teachers..."They will do and say anything for a pay cheaque" To ensure their own survival teacher like other bureacrats will stick to the criterium dictated from above - even if they personally do not believe in what they are teaching.

Homosexuality is not a right....and it is not something that benefits or enhances the life of hetro-sexuals. When one group seeks dominace over another - then all rules of fair play go out the window. There are extremist homo-sexuals who do not want any laws when it comes to sexual conduct. Why assist them with tax dollars...I say teach our children not to harm others - but as for respect - which is the empowerment of others - you have to be more selective than we are today. I personally respect a man or woman who have a natural offspring - than a same sex couple that adopt or have a child artifically...sorry but I am old school and I have the right to discriminate. Homo-sexual life styling is inferiour to our tradtional family - it is weak - If homosexuals were strong - nature would have ensured that they could natrually breed and generate their own children.

So I guess my tolerance is based in that fact that lesbians and gays are not as strong as us...and we must protect the weak. This might seem like an insult to gays but it is what I feel. Also as a young person - I heard a gay man refere to me as a "lowly breeder" - as if HE were my superiour.. They are not our superiours...and there is no such thing as equality unless if is forced artifically on the population...The "retarded" or underdevelped child is not "special" - or equal - they are weak also..and in need of protection.

Further more: - Being primative and natural I will not bow or submit to my inferiours - I will bow gracefully and be submissive to my superiours. IF we bring about artifical equality through political force..then all order will be lost because there will be no value system to gage order by.

Further more: - Being primative and natural I will not bow or submit to my inferiours - I will bow gracefully and be submissive to my superiours. IF we bring about artifical equality through political force..then all order will be lost because there will be no value system to gage order by.

No. There will be order. The political class and the rest of us.

No. There will be order. The political class and the rest of us.

I hope so - this chaos is tiresome. As I mentioned - a society's greatness is how well we protect our weakest most vulneralbe members - kind of like how well a father or mother protect their children...It would be nice if the worst parts of liberalism would wither and die. Liberals are supposed to liberate - soviet style day care for instance...enthrawls the people - beware of those that promise you more freedom..and supposed "rights" - there is a saying "the classical liberal reverse" _ I want my freedom back - I want freedom for the next generation - freedom for man woman and child - freedom for all!

No one has the right to indoctriate the public with any forced ideas that will create a super elite...and a groveling submissive populace - the liberals are doing that...I am proof of the harm that liberals who do NOT liberate - bring upon us.

Looks like it is and always will be in the power of parents to influence the kids...Genetically speaking our children are prone to be what they are to a great degree...Conditioning is one thing but example is another. If we as parents set a good example - and you would be surprised how easy that is. Just be yourself and do your best - and they will be that also.

You would think with me being the stranger than fiction dad...not the greatest provider in the word - full of bad habits...and faults YET - the better parts of me now reside in my adult children. Nature does take it's course...If you are good natured your kids will be also....BUT as with my youngest...He is an abrasive curt sort...from what I understand my grand father and dad were this way - He simply through genetics inherited this trait - so I ignore him when he is an ass hole - he can't help it. AND he fully understands when I am a fool and does not tolerate fools in comfort.