Claudia SChiffer the RACIST!

lictor616

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1283861/Claudia-Schiffers-woman-black-provokes-fashion-race-row.html

"Claudia Schiffer has been accused of racial insensitivity after appearing on a magazine cover made up as a black woman."

Its not enough that Cludia SChiffer was used in many media roles to encourage racial mixing (usually by being with ugly gutter monkeys that talk in undecipherable ebonics)

With the PC left, you're never in the clear... maybe she should have married a pockfaced baboon like Heidi Klum did.

That's the role of blonde superbeauties in the media: copulate with blacks, the uglier, stupider and more violent ones too.... the better!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the role of blonde superbeauties in the media: copulate with blacks, the uglier, stupider and more violent ones too.... the better!

Lol sounds like someone is jealous they couldn't get one of these "blonde superbeauties" for themselves. They can "copulate" with whom they wish, which evidently is not you.

Lictor...

I proudly stand,of German heritage,....

...As the misegenist and race traitor of your nightmares...

But hey...I don't pray at the altar of Tom Metzger...

By the way,what does Grand Wizard do...

Does he perform magic(or is it majik) tricks at the Klan barbecues?

Does he light the cross with a bolt of lightening from his racially pure finger tips?

Does he mystically clean all the white sheets?

Does he conjure up images of Albert Pike and Nathan Bedford Forrest?

Really....I'm interested in the reponse from a peace loving Fascist,such as yourself?

Lol sounds like someone is jealous they couldn't get one of these "blonde superbeauties" for themselves. They can "copulate" with whom they wish, which evidently is not you.

Inflatable dolls,I suppose,could look as if they have blond hair?

Guest American Woman
... maybe she should have married a pockfaced baboon like Heidi Klum did.

Evidently Heidi Klum sees something in that "pockfaced baboon" that you don't, something that she would never see in a white boy like you. ;) Obviously he sees something in her, too. :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1283861/Claudia-Schiffers-woman-black-provokes-fashion-race-row.html

"Claudia Schiffer has been accused of racial insensitivity after appearing on a magazine cover made up as a black woman."

Its not enough that Cludia SChiffer was used in many media roles to encourage racial mixing (usually by being with ugly gutter monkeys that talk in undecipherable ebonics)

With the PC left, you're never in the clear... maybe she should have married a pockfaced baboon like Heidi Klum did.

So I take it you are the spokesman for the un-PC right?

Guest American Woman
I enjoy wild-eyed right-wing extremists on internet forums. You get to see what they're really all about, including the ideas they don't have the balls to express in real life.

Same can be said for the left-wing extremists, but I'm guessing you don't see that. B)

Same can be said for the left-wing extremists, but I'm guessing you don't see that. B)

I can't think of much left-winginess on this forum that would likely result in a punch to the face in real life. But I'm guessing you don't see that. B)

Guest American Woman
I can't think of much left-winginess on this forum that would likely result in a punch to the face in real life. But I'm guessing you don't see that. B)

So what you're saying is the extreme left wingers would likely punch extreme right wingers in the face in real life, but the extreme right wingers wouldn't likely punch extreme left wingers in the face. That's not a real petty picture that you're painting of extreme left wingers there. <_<

Me, I see that both extremes are the same, just opposite sides of the coin. If there ever comes a time when you take off your blinders, you may be surprised at what you see, too. ;)

So what you're saying is the extreme left wingers would likely punch extreme right wingers in the face in real life, but the extreme right wingers wouldn't likely punch extreme left wingers in the face.

No, I think pretty much anybody would punch lictor in the face. I also can't think of an extreme left-winger on this board that would be likely to garner the same response from the general populace. Maybe I would, but it hasn't happened yet.

Guest American Woman

No, I think pretty much anybody would punch lictor in the face. I also can't think of an extreme left-winger on this board that would be likely to garner the same response from the general populace. Maybe I would, but it hasn't happened yet.

Trust me. I can.

The extreme Left is no better than the extreme Right in principal. They are, as I said, just the opposite side of the coin. Just as mean-spirited, close-minded, intolerant, partisan, you name it. Extremes are extremes, no matter which side it is; and extremes, unless one is being extremely generous/kind-hearted, are rarely, if ever, a good thing.

As a reminder, here's what you said and what I responded to:

I enjoy wild-eyed right-wing extremists on internet forums. You get to see what they're really all about, including the ideas they don't have the balls to express in real life.

Substitute "left-wing" for "right-wing" and the statement is just as applicable.

Extremes are extremes, no matter which side it is; and extremes, unless one is being extremely generous/kind-hearted, are rarely, if ever, a good thing.

Actually generosity and kind-heartedness, more generally altruism, when taken to extremes, is not a good thing either.

Claudia Schiffer dated black men? hmm. After being with that douchebag magician, I'm surprised she didn't give up on men altogether and go straight to chicks.

The blondes are not trophies. They're people. They make decisions about who to date or who not to date in pretty much the same way that anybody else does.

Those who I'd punch in the face are not those whose politics I disagree with, but rather those who conduct themselves like scumbags.

-k

Claudia Schiffer dated black men? hmm. After being with that douchebag magician, I'm surprised she didn't give up on men altogether and go straight to chicks.

The blondes are not trophies. They're people. They make decisions about who to date or who not to date in pretty much the same way that anybody else does.

Those who I'd punch in the face are not those whose politics I disagree with, but rather those who conduct themselves like scumbags.

-k

I'm surprised she didn't give up on men altogether and go straight to chicks.

Yeah... suprised and super dissapointed too! :D

yeah violence and censorship is "the left wing's thang", they're big into sending mobs of antifa to terrorize old ladies and stage bomb threats at "right wing conventions"....

the right wing unfortunately hold themselves to much higher standards then their opponents.

And i'm pretty sure a left wing irreconcilable would much rather use fists rather then words.

Trust me. I can.

Do I have to just trust you or can you provide an instance where some extreme left-winger stated a political opinion they would be unlikely to have the balls to repeat in polite company?

I'm not saying it hasn't happened. I just can't think of any such instance and am curious to know.

yeah violence and censorship is "the left wing's thang", they're big into sending mobs of antifa to terrorize old ladies and stage bomb threats at "right wing conventions"....

the right wing unfortunately hold themselves to much higher standards then their opponents.

And i'm pretty sure a left wing irreconcilable would much rather use fists rather then words.

Yeah...

Because the Reichstag Fire was really set by Marius Vander Lubbe...

The S.A never attacked,beat up,and/or,killed anyone without provocation.

Because Benito Mussolini's Fascists never beat up,or killed anyone.

Because Francisco Franco never set up concentration camps after the Spanish Civil war.

Because Oliviera Salazar never imprisoned anyone who criticized the Portuguese government...

Whiffy strikes again!!!

Lictor,you've gotta shorten your swing!!!

C'mon...Tighten it up,pal!!!

Edited by Jack Weber

Do I have to just trust you or can you provide an instance where some extreme left-winger stated a political opinion they would be unlikely to have the balls to repeat in polite company?

I'm not saying it hasn't happened. I just can't think of any such instance and am curious to know.

How about the young woman who

? She's willing to say so in polite company, but I bet that more than a few people would be willing to give her a pop in the nose for saying so.

-k

Punch to the head? None of them are worthy. Now there's a few that could stand to be bitch-slapped...