Republicans show us how they would spend money

At least he doesn't spend doner money on bondage clubs though. Keep spinning!

Did you feel the same about Democrat fundraisers held at the Playboy mansion? :lol:

How about you punked? Didn't see any posts from you then insisting the the Dems show us how they'd spend money. :lol:

Did you feel the same about Democrat fundraisers held at the Playboy mansion? :lol:

It doesn't matter what I think about how Democrats spend the money they receive from donors, because I don't make contributions to them. What matters is how the GOP donors feel about how their money is being spent.

Loretta Sanchez, the California congresswoman whose planned Playboy Mansion fund-raiser caused a pre-Democratic convention brouhaha, Monday canceled her planned opening day speech to the convention delegates

CNN

Hypocrisy, thy name is punked and Bubber! :lol: You both look like fools.

You both look like fools.

Again, I don't care how they spend their money and encourage them to go to more bondage clubs. I don't have an issue with that. So if the Democrats had fundraisers{/i] at someone's mansion, that too is none of my business.

My point is that some GOP donors might consider it their business. It's their money, after all.

And only a fool wouldn't have caught on to that yet. :lol:

Again, I don't care how they spend their money and encourage them to go to more bondage clubs. I don't have an issue with that.

Yet you certainly do when Republicans are involved! :lol: Face it, you're a political hack and a hypocrite. And you've proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt with your countless posts in this thread. Only now, that the specter of a Democrat playboy fundraiser is involved, are you washing your hands of any interest. Pathetic. :lol:

Hypocrisy, thy name is punked and Bubber! :lol: You both look like fools.

So Republicans waste money at a lesbian bondage club, and the Dems RAISE money at the playboy mansion and you don't see a difference? Ok see this is where fiscally responsible conservatives go wrong, they don't know the difference between taking money in and spending it. No wonder Bush left such a mess.

So Republicans waste money at a lesbian bondage club, and the Dems RAISE money at the playboy mansion and you don't see a difference?

Are you seriously this dumb? The event at the bondage club was for DONORS you idiot. It was a fundraising event. There is no difference between the Republican event and the Democrat event, except the locations. They're both fundraisers, the only difference being the bondage club vs the playboy mansion.

So again, hypocrisy, thy name is punked! :lol:

Are you seriously this dumb? The event at the bondage club was for DONORS you idiot. It was a fundraising event. There is no difference between the Republican event and the Democrat event, except the locations. They're both fundraisers, the only difference being the bondage club vs the playboy mansion.

So again, hypocrisy, thy name is punked! :lol:

It certainly was not. I know you know nothing Shady but please keep up. It was for the young eagles who Politico pointed today donate very small amounts and have thousands spent on them. Again I know you think spending more money than you take in fiscally responsible it isn't and the Young Eagles have much money spend on them by the RNC then they bring in. THAT IS RIGHT IT WAS A BIG MONEY LOSER. You honestly know nothing Shady, please read the news.

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=CFC92495-18FE-70B2-A88860B653CBCA13

Infact it was losing so much money the RNC put the program on hold today to avoid the bad press now that the figures are out.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35411.html

Edited by punked

It certainly was not.

It certainly is. They're both fundraisers. Even you don't deny that fact.

It was for the young eagles who Politico pointed today donate very small amounts and have thousands spent on them.

See. You even admit that they're Republican donors. Your only question is how much do they donate.

Again I know you think spending more money than you take in fiscally responsible it isn't and the Young Eagles have much money spend on them by the RNC then they bring in.

Even your link doesn't claim that. In fact, they refute what you say! :lol:

its difficult to calculate the programs impact, since Federal Election Commission reports dont break out contributions by donor ages or programs

LOL. That's from your own link punked!

So again, for people keeping score at home. According to punked and Bubber, it's ok for Democrats to hold fundraisers at the Playboy mansion. But if Republicans hold a fundraiser at a similar type place, then we need a thread topic and multiple pages to discuss and criticize! :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy, thy name is punked and Bubber.

Edited by Shady

It certainly is. They're both fundraisers. Even you don't deny that fact.

See. You even admit that they're Republican donors. Your only question is how much do they donate.

Even your link doesn't claim that. In fact, they refute what you say! :lol:

LOL. That's from your own link punked!

So again, for people keeping score at home. According to punked and Bubber, it's ok for Democrats to hold fundraisers at the Playboy mansion. But if Republicans hold a fundraiser at a similar type place, then we need a thread topic and multiple pages to discuss and criticize! :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy, thy name is punked and Bubber.

Yep they are donors as far as you can call someone who spends 2000 dollars to have the party spend 10-30 thousand on each of them donors. I know you don't understand the meaning of fundraiser but usally you raise funds at it these people have already paid their fees for the year no money was made at this event. This must be how Republicans like Shady think money should be spent then? You get 2000 dollar up front then spend 10-30 thousand of other peoples money to make these rich Daddies boys happy. Straight from the mouth of a "fiscal conservative" that keeps trying to tell us he has good ideas on how to spend your money. Keep it up. Keep it up.

PS Shady wants you all to believe the young eagle program was canceled because it brought in thousands. It didn't.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/03/rnc-cancels-all-young-eagles-e.html?wprss=44

Edited by punked

Yep they are donors as far as you can call someone who spends 2000 dollars to have the party spend 10-30 thousand on each of them donors. I know you don't understand the meaning of fundraiser but usally you raise funds at it these people have already paid their fees for the year no money was made at this event. This must be how Republicans like Shady think money should be spent then? You get 2000 dollar up front then spend 10-30 thousand of other peoples money to make these rich Daddies boys happy. Straight from the mouth of a "fiscal conservative" that keeps trying to tell us he has good ideas on how to spend your money. Keep it up. Keep it up.

PS Shady wants you all to believe the young eagle program was canceled because it brought in thousands. It didn't.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/03/rnc-cancels-all-young-eagles-e.html?wprss=44

I love how you pull all these dollar figures out of thin air! Bernie Madoff would be proud. :lol:

Again it comes down to one simple point. Republican fundraiser at adult club = bad. Democrat fundraiser at Playboy mansion = good. Hypocrisy, thy name is punked and Bubber!

Again it comes down to one simple point. Republican fundraiser at adult club = bad. Democrat fundraiser at Playboy mansion = good. Hypocrisy, thy name is punked and Bubber!

I takes patience to debate with someone who has absolutely no reading comprehension, but I'll help you out once more.

I don't care if anybody goes to a strip club, BDSM joint, or brothel, be they conservative or whatever. I only imagine donors to a party might be concerned if that were how their contributions were being spent.

If that's happening in the Democratic party, then I guess Democratic contributors might be interested in that. So far you haven't provided a persuasive argument that that is the case, but keep trying.

I love how you pull all these dollar figures out of thin air! Bernie Madoff would be proud. :lol:

They aren't out of thin air they are in presentation CITED in the article. I know you don't know what I citation is because I have asked you for one many times but someday I figure you will learn if I keep using the word.

The RNC keeps getting better. Looks like last year they performed an in and out scheme or laundered money from Minnesota Republicans to the RNC to make fundraising look better then it was. What a waste.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/04/07/former-rnc-official-steele-struck-a-deal-with-michigan-gop-to-increase-fundraising-numbers-possibly-to-circumvent-federal-funding-limits/

SERIOUS THIS IS HOW REPUBLICANS HANDLE MONEY!!!!

She was a 25-year-old junior staffer when the Florida Republican Party gave her an American Express card.

Over the next 2½ years, nearly $1.3 million in charges wound up on Melanie Phister's AmEx — $40,000 at a London hotel, and nearly $20,000 in plane tickets for indicted former House Speaker Ray Sansom, his wife and kids, for starters. Statements show thousands spent on jewelry, sporting goods and in one case $15,000 for what's listed as a month-long stay at a posh Miami Beach hotel, but which the party says was a forfeited deposit.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/junior-florida-republican-party-staffer-had-13-million-charged-to-party/1086335

They give anyone a credit card and let them charge anything they want. Reminds of the Bush days with the countries credit card.