Global Warming backdown

Bugs

Here's a graph based on jbg's dataset:

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac64/bonam123/climate.jpg

Let me know if there are any problems with the link. It shows a ~0.5 F warming in the timeframe considered. I haven't done any error analysis, just a simple linear best fit through the data.

Smoothed moving average:

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac64/bonam123/climate2.jpg

Edited by Bonam

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know if there are any problems with the link. It shows a ~0.5 F warming in the timeframe considered. I haven't done any error analysis, just a simple linear best fit through the data.

Smoothed moving average:

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac64/bonam123/climate2.jpg

Thanks. For Waldo that must be vewy scawy.

since you're at it again, let me ask once more... when you talk about "raw data moving", when you stooopidly post a cut/paste of station raw data, just how are you presuming to evaluate the "moving of that raw data"... uhhhh... other than through your eyeball prowess? As I said, "you still seem lost in the wilderness, presuming to pick upon localized temperature, and present that as an equivalency to long-term, large scale regional and/or global temperature trending. Notwithstanding how you're presuming to gauge, measure, evaluate and compare/contrast the, as you say, "movement"... the synchronization (or lack thereof) of... localized raw station temperature data in relation to long-term large scale regional and/or global temperature trending! Perhaps you could also advise how you've made your synchronization (or lack thereof) assessment?"

What's wrong with the use of eyeballs in reading data?

obviously, it's a real stretch to have you take time to actually peruse those NOAA & NASA links I offered... you know, allow you to educate yourself and save further/additional embarrassment.

They should bear some resemblence to real observed weather somewhere over a period of time.

can't let this one go... your reference to "sanitized and smoothed" East Anglia data :lol: Care to clarify? Care to distinguish between the adjustments made to respective global temperature records, be it CRU ("East Anglia"), NCDC, GISTEMP, UAH, RSS, etc.? The point being you've latched on to some denier talking point that presumes to slag CRU data... while not recognizing (understanding) that adjustments are a common practice within processing of temperature records... a common practice that's well documented, well studied. But don't let that stop you from presuming to parrot some specious denier claim against CRU data.

Call it "spoliated data" if you like.

spare me... the ignore option is your friend! :lol:

I don't have anyone on ignore but I can choose to respond or not respond to your drive-by smears.

Thanks. For Waldo that must be vewy scawy.

jbg, don't hesitate to indicate what significance you hold for a single localized station amongst the broader large-scale regional and/or global temperature records/trends... you really don't get it - do you? One wonders why, with your eyeball prowess in reading raw data, you didn't just simply offer up the linear trendline... just state how much warming you eyeballed in that raw data! :lol:

in any case, of the two U.S. station raw data groupings you foolishly cut/pasted, it's not clear which of the two has been plotted in the earlier post. This graphic is a standard linear plot of the second of the two stations you referenced... the New Brunswick, New Jersey station, using USHCN data; specifically, the Annual Average Mean Temperature (°F). My "eyeball" of that plot shows ~2.5°F annual average mean temperature rise. But... again... it's nothing more than a single localized station. As I mentioned earlier, as this data was drawn directly from the USHCN database, processing considerations apply.

What's wrong with the use of eyeballs in reading data?

and just what did you "eyeball" from that raw data? I trust now that you've seen minimal processing of raw station and/or database data, you'll finally get it?

They should bear some resemblence to real observed weather somewhere over a period of time.

weather? And your intent in presuming to speak of weather (garnered from raw station temperature data) in the context of temperature trending (vis-a-vis climate change warming) was... what?

Call it "spoliated data" if you like.

the integrity of the surface temperature record has not been successfully challenged - your favoured Watts/D'Aleo have been soundly punted in their attempts. You clearly have no recognition and understanding of the processing of raw station data.

I don't have anyone on ignore but I can choose to respond or not respond to your drive-by smears.

I rarely drive-by... if I choose to respond to someone's challenge/attack, I'll come straight at you/them. Hey, I'm the victim here - I'm in perpetual drive-by response mode! :lol:

Individual, unaltered stations with raw data are always interesting...and provide a local perspective that people can relate to....rather than the "adjusted" and "homogenized" data that are weighted across arbitrary cells to arrive at a "Global" temperature.......and while I recognize that each one is just a representation of local conditions.....woulden't it be nice to see a report of all the rural stations with long histories of unaltered monitoring - and see how much warming has actually occurred in each one in raw terms? That would go a long way in bolsering (or not) the AGW argument.

Individual, unaltered stations with raw data are always interesting...and provide a local perspective that people can relate to....rather than the "adjusted" and "homogenized" data that are weighted across arbitrary cells to arrive at a "Global" temperature.......and while I recognize that each one is just a representation of local conditions.....woulden't it be nice to see a report of all the rural stations with long histories of unaltered monitoring - and see how much warming has actually occurred in each one in raw terms? That would go a long way in bolsering (or not) the AGW argument.

ah yes... Simple's favoured urban heat island (UHI) effect! That's right Simple... keep coming back for more! We've danced this tune several times now in assorted MLW threads. Let me refresh your purposeful ignoring of past MLW discussion... one example - here.

Your further suggestion that the last decade has “stayed pretty neutral” is false – global warming has continued during the past decade.
Show me your proof - using RSS and UAH temperatures - that warming has continued for the last 10 years. Surface temperature "monitoring stations" are a joke. I'm sure there is a graph around somewhere that interprets slight cooling into continuous warming....but I'm willing to look at what you have to offer. While you're at it, perhaps you can explain why IPCC theory says that tropospheric temperatures should be 1.2 times that of surfact temperatures.....but the models show that UAH and RSS temperatures are in fact less - by a significant margin. My money's on the surface stations' temperature being inflated due to the urban heat islands and a refusal to just use rural stations to get clean readings.

At least 3 years before Watts got started on this "crock" challenging the reliability of U.S. temperature record, a peer-reviewed paper was published by
... abstract highlighting the compensatory adjustment measures that are applied to the temperature data to account for possibilities of "urban heat island" influence:
All analyses of the impact of urban heat islands (UHIs) on in situ temperature observations suffer from inhomogeneities or biases in the data. These inhomogeneities make urban heat island analyses difficult and can lead to erroneous conclusions.
To remove the biases caused by differences in elevation, latitude, time of observation, instrumentation, and nonstandard siting, a variety of adjustments were applied to the data. The resultant data were the most thoroughly homogenized and the homogeneity adjustments were the most rigorously evaluated and thoroughly documented of any large-scale UHI analysis to date.
Using satellite night-lights–derived urban/rural metadata, urban and rural temperatures from 289 stations in 40 clusters were compared using data from 1989 to 1991. Contrary to generally accepted wisdom,
no statistically significant impact of urbanization could be found in annual temperatures
. It is postulated that this is due to micro- and local-scale impacts dominating over the mesoscale urban heat island. Industrial sections of towns may well be significantly warmer than rural sites, but urban meteorological observations are more likely to be made within park cool islands than industrial regions.

In direct response to the Watts initiative started in 2006, T. Peterson issued another peer-reviewed paper:
The results presented here clearly support the theory that, if poor siting causes a bias, homogeneity adjustments account for the biases and contradict the hypothesis that poor current siting causes a warm bias or even any bias in the homogeneity-adjusted U.S. temperature change record.

Given the continued/growing denier hype surrounding the Watt's initiative and its direct integrity challenge, NOAA responded with a "
" that among other points included 2 time-series analysis of data from both the complete 1218 U.S. weather stations and the select 70 U.S. weather stations that Watts' initiative claimed met appropriate standards/criteria (to exclude the impacts of any "urban heat island" influence). The results analysis show no significant differences between the data from the complete 1218 weather stations network as compared to the 70 weather stations selected/preferred by the Watt's initiative.

...given it exists, a
covering this denier crock related to the Watts initiative and challenge to the reliability of the U.S. surface temperature record.

of course, the aforementioned Petersen studies are matched by many other peer reviewed studies... but don't let that stop you from continuing to spread your nonsense, presuming to attack the integrity of the surface temperature record, Simple. Of course, Simple, let's not forget the recent Menne et al (2010) study previously brought forward - here. You certainly do have selective recall... don't you?

More of the temperature stations (thermometers) that I was asking Riverwing about:

Hey Simple... now that NASA summarily dispatched one of your expert TV weatherman (John Coleman), it's NOAA/NCDC's turn to do the same with another of your expert TV weatherman - Anthony Watts... over his unsubstantiated claims that the "
U.S. Surface Temperature Record is unreliable
".

Correction
: although Watts' volunteer army has certainly gathered a wealth of data with it's surfacestations.org project initiative... and published (a portion) of that data... he/they have never published any actual analysis of that data - analysis that actually corroborates the grandiose claim of unreliability. Their definitive basis for making that claim comes down to pictures... lots and lots of pictures of stations across the U.S. that collect the U.S. temperature data records. That's it... no actual analysis of their collected data... but a ton of pictures.

So... should we be surprised that NOAA/NCDC would take exception to the unsubstantiated Watts claim - one continually trumpeted throughout the denialsphere, actually analyze the Watts published data... and offer comment/rebuttal. But it gets better, because the
was able to identify an
overall cool bias within the Watts data
... and isolate the cause. That's right - the temperature record actually is biased cooler than it should be. Menne et al offer a courteous thank you/acknowledgment to Watts & surfacestations.org
:lol:
The role of surfacestations.org is recognized in the paper's acknowledgments in which they "wish to thank Anthony Watts and the many volunteers at surfacestations.org for their considerable efforts in documenting the current site characteristics of USHCN stations."
A net cooling bias was perhaps not the result the surfacestations.org volunteers were hoping for
but improving the quality of the surface temperature record is surely a result we should all appreciate.
bold emphasis added - mine!

… apparently… Pielke Sr. is upset that his hobbyfront site and spokesperson Watts is coming under scrutiny. Apparently Pielke is raising concerns in that only 40% of the surfacestations data was analyzed by NOAA/NCDC… and that the data hadn’t actually gone through “quality assurance tests”. Oh my! That 40% of the data aspect simply coincides with how much data Watts has actually released/published… and… apparently, that amount of published data, in whatever quality assurance state claimed… was certainly sufficient for Watts to trumpet his (unsubstantiated) unreliability claim. Pielke also is making a rather silly claim over “professional discourtesy”… feeling NOAA/NCDC should have simply waited (years now?) for Watts to finish his surfacestations.org project and formerly publish a related paper on the findings… while continuing to allow the denialsphere (and the U.S./world) to question the reliability of the U.S. surface temperature record. Either Watts should have held back on publishing his data (while making unsubstantiated claims)… or he (and Pielke) should accept that interested stakeholders might decide to look at their data/claim and challenge/refute it – go figure!

At that point, though, you are diving into the science and it's pretty much impossible to discern how the data makes it from local, unaltered state, to the aggregated state in the model without knowing the science, and having a good idea of what transformations were done. ( And, yes, the scientists themselves failed on this, and have indicated, I believe, that they will provide this. )

Nevertheless, knowing that no warming happened in rural Iceland doesn't mean squat without the big picture stuff.

Edited by Michael Hardner

At that point, though, you are diving into the science and it's pretty much impossible to discern how the data makes it from local, unaltered state, to the aggregated state in the model without knowing the science, and having a good idea of what transformations were done. ( And, yes, the scientists themselves failed on this, and have indicated, I believe, that they will provide this. )

yes... and no. You're highlighting the degree of transparency, particularly as relates to so-called, 'full disclosure' - the denier game was, and is, always to state/infer that scientists were/are "hiding the data & related processing". NASA was/is, effectively, fully transparent - everything was/is public domain - other organizations, less so. I've highlighted the work of Clear Climate Code previously... the independent group that took it upon themselves to rewrite the complete NASA GISTEMP processing (upgrading it into a more current flexible programming language... streamlining it along the way. They accomplished this by simply leveraging NASA's GISTEMP public domain information. Effectively, the Clear Climate Code guys aren't climate scientists, per se - they approached their undertaking principally from an IT position. They continue to refine their processing; however, the significant point realized from their initial conversion of GISTEMP remains:

It is our opinion that the GISTEMP code performs substantially as documented in
., the
, and other papers describing updates to the procedure.

as jbg took it upon himself to present data from the Newark Intl. Airport station, let me take the following liberty... certainly, I expect jbg targeted that station because it's the favoured go-to for the blustering Watts/D'Aleo - hyped big-time in denialtown. Again, although Watts has no data and accompanying analysis, he blusters about the Newark Intl Airport station based on his standard source - photographs of station locations. That's right - photographs... who needs data and analysis when one can presume to attack the integrity of the surface station record based on... photographs! Of course, several challenges to Watts nonsense over temperature bias at airports have come forward... I posted one of those previously in another MLW thread; however, in now just looking at the Clear Climate Code website I see they have added a new update specifically targeting the issue of Watts'/D'Aleo's presumed airport temperature bias (again, Watts' claims are based on nothing more than photographs)... the Clear Climate Code update on "airport warming" - here:

Certainly for the most recent 50 years it doesn’t seem to matter much whether you use exclusively airport based measurements or exclude airport based measurements (considering the global anomaly).

while I'm on a roll, let's not forget that the Clear Climate Code guys are amongst the group of (about 8 now) separate independent persons/groups that have absolutely debunked another of Watts'/D'Aleo's specious and unsubstantiated claims concerning the so-called "station dropout". Clear Climate Code's related analysis update: The 1990s station dropout does not have a warming effect

More on the instrumental temperature record.

The issues with the CRU data were the ones I referred to - and I believe UEA said that the formulas and raw data would be released - Waldo correct me if I'm wrong.

again, it's more an issue of the degree of transparency. The typical scenario with CRU is one where they were less likely to cooperate with non-scientific persons lacking academic accreditation... there are bigger picture questions here that also tie back into the whole issue of FOI, and unique distinctions held within UK law.

as to what has always been available relative to CRU (HadCRUT3 and CRUTEM3) or the related Met Office (Hadley Centre) - see here, and here:

given the Hackergate focus and increased scrutiny, CRU has taken it upon themselves to, effectively, "re-do" their entire temperature record. Certainly, if nothing else, they were exposed for having a lack of regimented internal procedures. Much anticipation awaits as to how well the new processing results will compare to their past results... Michael, I believe the reference you make applies to their new initiative... where they've stated full transparency is their intent - analogous to how NASA has operated for decades.

Nevertheless, knowing that no warming happened in rural Iceland doesn't mean squat without the big picture stuff.

.....but knowing the raw data from several rural stations in China, Russia, Canada, South America, Australia and a few others would give the common person a level of confidence that they might not have today......and ultimately, if anything meaningful is going to get done, voters from around the world will have to buy in. Is it so much to ask to prepare something like that?.....get out of the influence of populated areas, no adjustments, no homogenization.....just the basic temperature..... and lets see how much the world is warming in various areas. That's something that the everyday voter can relate to. It doesn't have to be rocket science.

Edited by Keepitsimple

.....but knowing the raw data from several rural stations in China, Russia, Canada, South America, Australia and a few others would give the common person a level of confidence that they might not have today......and ultimately, if anything meaningful is going to get done, voters from around the world will have to buy in. Is it so much to ask to prepare something like that?.....get out of the influence of populated areas, no adjustments, no homogenization.....just the basic temperature..... and lets see how much the world is warming in various areas. That's something that the everyday voter can relate to. It doesn't have to be rocket science.

I can see some value in it. The problem, as explored in this blog:Only In It For The Gold is the gulf between science and the average voter.

So...................

It would be better to show temperature graphs over time from various points on the globe. Maybe an interactive Flash application that allows you to select timelines, and locations ... explains the proxies...

These are some things that could help.

I can see some value in it. The problem, as explored in this blog:Only In It For The Gold is the gulf between science and the average voter.

So...................

It would be better to show temperature graphs over time from various points on the globe. Maybe an interactive Flash application that allows you to select timelines, and locations ... explains the proxies...

These are some things that could help.

I hadn't read the link you provided before. I found the comments left by readers to be somewhat representative of the true debate that's going on amongst knowledgeable people.

ah yes... Simple's favoured urban heat island (UHI) effect! That's right Simple... keep coming back for more! We've danced this tune several times now in assorted MLW threads. Let me refresh your purposeful ignoring of past MLW discussion... one example - here.

The point that Waldo ignores and that I'm trying to make is that if a phenomena is said to be global at least some stations' isolated data should match supposedly global trends. I went ahead and posted Newark, New Jersey data from 1931 and New Brunswick, New Jersey from 1893. The two stations are, just guessing, about 80 kms. apart. They have similar though not identical temperature and snowfall records. The two stations are at least a check on eaeh other for accuracy.

I would expect Waldo to come up with data from similar periods from such sites as, say, Coppermine (now Kugluktuk), which is said to have experienced significant warming, or perhaps some site in the Himalyas where the glaciers are said to be boiling. Changes in arctic vegetation and wildlife don't do it since, as the Ice Age fades further into the past one would expect a recovery, albeit uber-slow, in formerly iced-over areas. I myself will undertkae to find long-term temperature records, expressed on a monthly or annual basis, going back 70-100 years, long enough to wipe out deliberately chosen start and end dates, in addition to the New Jersey data I've already posted. I'd be very surprised to see any different results.

And if I'm right, the records linked by Waldo must be viewed with utmost suspicion.

The point that Waldo ignores and that I'm trying to make is that if a phenomena is said to be global at least some stations' isolated data should match supposedly global trends.

This is indeed a valid point. If the overall global average trend is warming, and some stations do not show that warming, then other stations must show greater warming to produce that average. However, if you do dig deeper on this jbg you will find that data from many areas of the world, particularly the arctic for example, does show more significant warming.

Anyway I thought it was pretty much accepted as a given these days on both sides of the debate that the world's average temperature is increasing and that the focus of the debate was whether this was primarily anthropogenic (as proponents would advocate) or primarily natural (as skeptics would argue). Or has this discussion taken a step back?

I'll grant that this is tough on the eyes, but here is another set of data from 1931, this time from a South Dakota station (link). Similarly, these figures show little or no real trend. Surely, Waldo, you must have some counter-examples.

Monthly data between Jan 1893 and Jan 2009

Year Temperature (°F) Degree Precip/Evap (in) Wind Snow (inch)

and Extreme Mean Days Daily Total Total Run Max Total

Station Month Max Min Max Min Mean Htng Clng Max Prcp Evap (mile) Depth Snow

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1931 68 -10 45 17 31 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1931 63 5 50 22 36 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1931 58 6 44 21 33 0.47 2

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1931 88 20 64 36 50 1.25 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1931 91 23 72 43 57 1.25 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1931 104 42 89 63 76 2.34 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1931 104 48 91 62 76 1.1 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1931 98 44 88 60 74 1.54 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1931 103 40 84 57 70 3.49 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1931 84 29 67 43 55 0.65 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1931 77 1 49 27 38 3.76 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1931 50 4 35 21 28 1.3 0

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1932 40 -18 23 6 15 1.71 21

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1932 59 -14 33 12 22 0.58 8

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1932 66 -6 36 17 26 1.44 12

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1932 73 27 62 40 51 1.9 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1932 95 33 77 49 63 3.28 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1932 96 53 85 60 73 2.18 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1932

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1932

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1932

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1932

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1932

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1932 50 -23 27 8 18 0.4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1933 52 -3 39 17 28 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1933 54 -31 29 4 16 0.61 8

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1933 61 1 43 24 34 1.65 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1933 77 18 60 36 48 1.8 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1933 92 35 71 47 59 1.58 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1933 105 39 94 63 79 1.31 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1933 100 51 90 64 77 4.85 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1933 91 45 80 58 69 6.23 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1933 91 39 79 56 67 4.36 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1933 80 21 60 35 47 0.23 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1933 72 3 49 23 36 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1933 56 -28 34 13 24 0.71 4

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1934 58 -7 35 14 25 0.67 8

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1934 60 -17 36 13 25 0.13 2

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1934 73 0 48 20 34 0.44 8

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1934 90 25 64 38 51 0.38 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1934 109 38 88 56 72 0.32 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1934 101 47 88 60 74 6.65 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1934 106 45 91 63 77 3.95 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1934 110 32 88 56 72 2.63 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1934 90 22 74 44 59 2.31 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1934 88 21 71 42 56 0.73 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1934 75 20 52 34 43 1.14 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1934 44 -11 29 15 22 0.85 9

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1935 49 -20 26 6 16 0.54 5

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1935 55 -12 38 21 30 0.63 6

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1935 76 1 50 28 39 0.53 1

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1935 81 21 55 35 45 3.69 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1935 74 30 64 44 54 2.25 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1935 90 32 77 53 65 2.94 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1935 105 53 94 69 81 2.01 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1935 102 35 89 61 75 3.44 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1935 95 22 79 50 65 1.65 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1935 85 13 65 34 49 0.51 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1935 68 -5 41 20 31 1.32 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1935 46 -14 30 13 21 0.48 5

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1936 40 -31 13 -9 2 0.55 6

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1936 48 -36 8 -14 -3 0.89 15

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1936 66 -7 46 24 35 0.98 14

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1936 88 2 58 29 44 0.81 2

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1936 95 31 78 51 65 4.1 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1936 106 35 85 56 70 1.71 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1936 115 46 100 66 83 0.42 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1936 112 47 95 64 79 4.69 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1936 96 32 81 54 67 2.6 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1936 84 9 63 32 47 0.06 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1936 63 -8 45 20 32 0.31 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1936 54 -12 32 13 23 0.91 11

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1937 36 -28 19 -8 5 0.52 12

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1937 48 -20 28 5 17 0.19 3

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1937 69 5 43 21 32 1.56 3

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1937 78 23 56 36 46 3.42

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1937 90 33 73 50 62 4.56 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1937 103 37 79 54 66 2.83 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1937 102 50 92 62 77 2.37 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1937 109 49 91 64 77 4.26 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1937 99 27 81 51 66 2.16 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1937 88 9 62 35 48 2.23 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1937 73 -8 51 22 37 0.07 1

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1937 62 -10 30 9 20 0.33

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1938 47 -15 27 7 17 0.68 5

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1938 45 -25 31 8 19 0.99

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1938 70 1 51 28 40 1.32 3

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1938 82 21 66 40 53 2.27 4

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1938 83 34 67 46 57 5.22 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1938 96 43 82 59 70 2.15 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1938 98 51 90 63 76 4.02 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1938 102 45 91 63 77 0.77 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1938 96 29 81 53 67 7.06 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1938 92 21 74 44 59 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1938 74 -2 45 22 34 2.84 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1938 52 -8 36 14 25 0.29 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1939 56 -7 36 17 26 0.82 8

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1939 48 -18 26 1 14 0.65

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1939 83 2 48 22 35 0.22 2

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1939 87 13 60 34 47 1.13 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1939 97 31 82 54 68 2.93 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1939 95 47 83 58 71 6.81 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1939 101 55 89 65 77 6.36 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1939 92 44 84 58 71 3.51 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1939 101 28 84 53 69 0.95 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1939 87 17 63 38 50 1.16 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1939 68 10 47 24 36 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1939 65 -5 40 19 29 0.04 2

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1940 36 -23 16 -6 5 0.26 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1940 44 -24 30 12 21 0.83 10

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1940 69 -2 37 22 29 2.82 22

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1940 84 12 58 34 46 3.91 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1940 91 31 73 44 59 0.36 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1940 96 44 82 58 70 9.58 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1940 105 47 89 64 76 2.02 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1940 94 44 81 60 70 5.34 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1940 97 30 83 55 69 2.02 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1940 88 26 72 44 58 1.63 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1940 66 -12 40 18 29 1.31 12

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1940 46 -14 34 15 24 0.82 9

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1941 51 -7 29 11 20 0.96 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1941 43 -12 28 9 19 1.22 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1941 65 5 40 24 32 0.45 2

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1941 79 29 61 42 52 4.12 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1941 96 34 78 53 66 1.65 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1941 90 42 81 58 69 4.49 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1941 104 49 88 62 75 0.56 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1941 101 43 90 62 76 0.88 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1941 92 31 78 53 65 2.31 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1941 77 17 65 39 52 1.88 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1941 69 4 49 27 38 0.59 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1941 60 -4 38 18 28 0.91 8

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1942 55 -29 32 11 22 0.13 1

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1942 42 -12 32 14 23 0.27 5

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1942 71 16 47 27 37 2.86 6

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1942 84 19 69 38 53 0.59 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1942 91 30 68 47 57 5.48 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1942 92 42 78 58 68 7.88 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1942 101 48 86 61 73 3.11 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1942 98 43 85 59 72 4.85 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1942 90 22 69 48 58 2.55 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1942 85 13 63 39 51 0.27 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1942 65 -7 47 24 36 0.62 4

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1942 48 -8 28 10 19 0.19 1

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1943 42 -28 21 0 11 0.36 7

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1943 63 -10 39 15 27 0.31 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1943 90 -14 43 16 29 0.49 6

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1943 87 19 64 35 50 0.86 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1943 96 28 69 43 56 1.88 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1943 97 41 80 59 69 8.22 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1943 95 52 88 63 76 3.5 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1943 93 41 84 63 73 3.38 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1943 87 28 73 47 60 0.74 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1943 85 23 66 38 52 2.51 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1943 55 12 41 25 33 0.91 8

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1943 52 -12 38 15 26 0.01 0

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1944 61 -7 41 16 29 1.25 1

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1944 50 -24 34 12 23 1.51 8

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1944 57 0 36 19 28 0.98 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1944 70 20 53 34 44 3.21 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1944 89 25 75 53 64 4.36 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1944 95 42 81 58 70 6.82 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1944 93 49 84 60 72 3.99 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1944 94 44 81 60 71 6.77 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1944 86 40 74 51 63 3.89 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1944 80 25 66 39 52 0.64 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1944 70 1 44 30 37 0.95 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1944 43 -5 30 14 22 0.1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1945 47 -9 29 13 21 0.75 8

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1945 49 -8 34 15 25 1.68 14

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1945 72 -6 54 29 42 1.35 8

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1945 79 20 58 35 47 2.05 4

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1945 82 26 66 42 54 5.22 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1945 91 35 73 53 63 3.19 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1945 93 45 83 60 72 5.53 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1945 95 46 83 61 72 2 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1945 92 23 73 49 61 2.02 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1945 85 18 66 38 52 0.05 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1945 72 8 44 24 34 0.77 1

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1945 51 -16 22 6 14 2.45 17

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1946 43 -15 29 8 18 0.42 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1946 65 -5 37 14 26 0.54

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1946 83 2 56 32 44 1.93 8

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1946 87 28 68 40 54 1.13 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1946 81 20 69 43 56 3.13 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1946 95 36 82 57 70 3.75 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1946 98 47 88 62 75 1.17 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1946 100 37 84 56 70 2.68 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1946 94 27 75 50 62 7.1 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1946 76 21 64 39 52 4.03 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1946 60 2 43 23 33 1.45 8

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1946 61 -17 36 15 26 0.4 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1947 58 -12 35 16 25 0.82 18

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1947 48 -16 28 7 17 0.26 3

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1947 72 10 41 22 32 0.3 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1947 80 23 56 34 45 2.86 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1947 81 26 69 41 55 1.93

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1947 92 40 77 54 66 5.45 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1947 110 43 88 59 74 0.71 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1947 107 41 96 66 81 1.26 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1947 102 27 81 51 66 1.86 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1947 91 29 71 46 59 2.9 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1947 55 4 38 24 31 2.28 18

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1947 44 -4 32 13 22 0.66 4

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1948 47 -23 27 5 16 0.04 0.11 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1948 57 -25 31 8 20 0.66 1.26 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1948 72 -23 43 21 32 0.24 0.61 6 6

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1948 85 20 68 41 54 1.03 2.67 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1948 97 34 73 46 60 1.1 1.9 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1948 92 41 80 55 68 1.1 3.36 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1948 102 47 89 62 75 1.56 3.5 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1948 102 45 88 61 75 0.61 2.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1948 99 36 84 54 69 0.79 1.32 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1948 81 18 66 37 52 0.88 1.7 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1948 71 3 44 26 35 2.04 2.82 10 10

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1948 50 -7 31 11 21 0.19 0.39 5 6

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1949 49 -20 23 5 14 0.22 0.78 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1949 50 -17 28 6 17 0.04 0.12 4 2

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1949 59 -3 42 24 33 1.47 4.3 3 18

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1949 92 20 65 35 50 0.57 0.92 0 2

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1949 93 32 78 51 65 1.48 3.76 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1949 99 46 86 59 72 1.23 2.35 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1949 100 47 92 62 77 1.05 2.19 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1949 98 41 88 60 74 1.72 5.39 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1949 87 28 75 45 60 2.63 4.83 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1949 78 12 64 40 52 0.3 1.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1949 76 18 55 28 42 0.03 0.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1949 52 -7 35 11 23 0.36 0.62 0 1

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1950 44 -24 20 -3 8 0.25 0.77 6 10

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1950 54 -15 33 11 22 0.44 1 7 11

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1950 65 -12 38 17 27 0.49 1.82 8

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1950 77 12 51 28 40 0.75 1.15 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1950 88 23 68 43 56 0.94 4.04 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1950 93 40 82 55 68 1.52 4.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1950 89 42 81 57 69 0.8 3.09 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1950 96 32 84 55 69 0.35 1.28 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1950 94 33 78 50 64 1.63 2.77 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1950 90 24 69 41 55 1.32 2.19 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1950 71 -4 46 19 32 0.18 0.4 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1950 53 -12 29 8 19 0.21 0.51 4 6

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1951 57 -21 28 5 17 1494 0.07 0.2 3 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1951 57 -18 38 14 26 1078 2.14 3.03 18 23

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1951 50 -13 33 13 23 1286 1.28 3.07 29 35

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1951 82 23 54 33 44 640 0.93 3.16 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1951 84 30 74 48 61 144 0.62 3.29 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1951 89 37 76 52 64 93 1.9 5.67 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1951 95 47 85 60 72 18 1.91 4.77 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1951 97 45 83 58 71 11 1.71 5.12 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1951 85 23 69 44 57 250 1.11 4.34 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1951 92 17 62 38 50 476 0.58 1.83 0 4

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1951 62 0 41 19 30 1045 0.23 0.55 3 5

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1951 55 -23 26 6 16 1508 0.39 2.06 11 12

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1952 45 -20 27 4 15 1531 0.24 0.66 7

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1952 50 -8 37 19 28 1069 0.92 1.21 11 11

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1952 62 -8 37 20 28 1124 0.9 1.93 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1952 87 18 63 37 50 459 0.96 1.42 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1952 94 29 73 46 60 198 0.49 1.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1952 99 42 88 60 74 7 0.79 4.77 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1952 99 47 89 61 75 1 1.11 3.38 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1952 95 47 85 59 72 0 1.7 5.02 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1952 94 30 81 50 65 98 0.47 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1952 82 15 65 30 48 535 0 0 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1952 71 -8 48 22 35 882 0.34 0.76 7 6

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1952 54 -12 34 14 24 1270 0.22 0.68 7 7

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1953 43 -21 29 8 19 1424 0.46 0.77 7 6

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1953 47 -9 33 15 24 1134 0.81 1.74 13 14

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1953 67 0 47 24 36 910 0.65 2.31 7 9

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1953 84 14 55 31 43 653 1.58 5.13 0 2

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1953 93 27 72 46 59 217 1.67 3.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1953 101 37 86 60 73 30 1.5 4.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1953 99 45 89 60 75 5 0.68 1.94 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1953 96 50 87 61 74 3 1.92 4.18 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1953 96 30 79 48 64 115 1.26 1.96 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1953 94 25 73 41 57 272 0.4 1.03 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1953 76 11 52 28 40 747 0.76 1.24 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1953 50 -6 34 14 24 1266 1.13 1.58 5 9

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1954 45 -23 26 2 14 1576 0.1 0.23 3 2

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1954 67 8 47 25 36 814 1.46 2.68 8 14

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1954 58 -3 39 20 30 1085 0.5 2.11 9 11

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1954 93 12 66 36 51 419 0.89 2.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1954 90 23 69 40 55 332 0.9 3.1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1954 99 37 83 60 72 45 3.43 10.96 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1954 102 50 91 64 77 0 0.44 1.72 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1954 97 50 85 60 73 0 3.04 5.57 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1954 90 30 76 52 64 88 0.52 2.05 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1954 75 18 59 39 49 495 0.94 2.08 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1954 72 10 54 29 42 701 0.68 0.76 7 8

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1954 43 2 34 16 25 1228 0.15 0.32 8 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1955 50 -17 32 10 21 1360 0.09 0.31 3 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1955 44 -22 28 5 17 1347 0.48 1.06 8 14

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1955 69 -3 44 19 32 1032 0.09 0.39 2 4

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1955 84 23 73 40 56 256 1.1 2.41 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1955 91 30 81 49 65 78 1.66 2.09 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1955 94 40 80 55 68 51 1.79 4.44 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1955 106 55 95 67 81 0 0.59 1.46 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1955 107 42 97 64 81 3 0.16 0.37 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1955 101 28 82 51 67 119 0.22 0.67 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1955 89 17 70 37 54 371 0.24 0.55 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1955 65 -15 39 14 26 1136 0.17 0.35 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1955 46 -18 24 5 15 1553 0.74 1.08 11 12

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1956 -21 24 6 6

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1956 -23 30 8

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1956 -20 43 12 13

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1956 18 60 1 8

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1956 28 76 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1956 25 92 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1956 48 88 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1956 42 88 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1956 33 82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1956 23 75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1956 65 24 35 905 0.41 1.02

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1956 59 16 27 1159 0.25 0.31

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1957 41 -20 23 -1 11 1668 0.15 0.39 4 5

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1957 55 -15 38 14 26 1093 0.26 0.35 5 5

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1957 68 8 45 22 33 974 0.78 1.36 12 16

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1957 83 12 61 34 48 517 0.78 1.95 8 8

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1957 87 30 70 46 58 234 0.85 3.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1957 94 42 81 55 68 31 1.53 4.61 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1957 102 54 92 67 80 0 1.65 3.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1957 100 46 86 60 73 7 1.28 3.3 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1957 88 34 74 47 60 157 1.33 3.11 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1957 82 18 60 40 50 458 0.32 1.44 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1957 58 7 43 27 35 887 0.58 1.77 3 4

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1957 62 -2 42 19 31 1053 0.18 0.27 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1958 59 -4 37 14 25 1219 0.03 0.1 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1958 70 -32 31 5 18 1310 0.66 1.48 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1958 61 9 42 24 33 990 0.48 0.91 7 12

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1958 85 20 63 35 49 471 1.14 3.29 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1958 92 32 81 47 64 106 0.35 0.74 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1958 100 37 80 53 66 62 0.61 1.96 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1958 97 45 85 59 72 3 0.7 2.23 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1958 102 40 94 60 77 9 0.16 0.43 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1958 98 34 82 51 67 76 0.56 0.78 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1958 94 18 71 38 54 350 0 0 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1958 1.03

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1958 57 -18 32 7 19 1413 0.08 0.31 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1959 47 -20 25 1 13 1595 0.15 0.38 3 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1959 44 -28 28 4 16 1366 0.6 1.11 13 16

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1959 71 10 48 26 37 870 0.35 1.02 6 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1959 86 15 65 34 49 461 0.32 0.56 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1959 96 27 74 49 61 173 1.63 8.52 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1959 101 43 88 60 74 21 0.68 1.81 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1959 103 47 91 60 76 3 0.22 0.65 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1959 99 53 90 65 78 0 2.45 6 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1959 99 31 76 50 63 158 1.4 2.71 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1959 80 20 59 34 46 568 0.55 2.75 0 1

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1959 60 -22 37 15 26 1162 0.37 1.25 8

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1959 55 2 39 23 31 1043 0.92 1.39 8 8

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1960 40 -24 26 7 16 1509 0.72 0.92 16 10

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1960 40 -11 26 7 17 1397 0.25 0.42 4 3

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1960 60 -20 31 8 20 1398 0.36 1.65 19 18

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1960 95 22 61 37 49 492 1.88 5.1 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1960 89 30 74 45 60 194 1.3 5.81 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1960 89 44 80 55 67 19 1.66 3.65 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1960 99 48 89 60 75 0 0.39 1.04 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1960 104 50 87 61 74 0 3.56 10.27 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1960 95 32 77 52 64 132 1.95 3.66 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1960 86 17 68 38 53 382 0.86 0.87 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1960 70 3 52 26 39 775 0.68 1.04 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1960 57 -14 34 10 22 1325 0.33 0.81 4 5

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1961 47 -22 30 4 17 1496 0.25 0.3 6 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1961 54 -14 38 14 26 1087 0.23 0.69 7 10

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1961 69 18 47 28 37 855 0.3 1.14 10 12

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1961 83 14 58 30 44 620 0.5 1.24 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1961 87 23 70 44 58 252 0.92 3.85 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1961 100 40 84 56 70 29 0.4 1.81 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1961 101 47 89 59 74 0 0.5 2.04 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1961 102 50 89 60 75 1 1.3 3.08 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1961 93 26 75 49 62 179 0.75 2.21 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1961 86 20 69 38 53 359 0.96 1.59 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1961 64 13 46 24 35 892 1.65 1.8 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1961 57 -22 28 6 16 1496 0.33 1.25 16 17

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1962 48 -26 26 2 14 1569 0.1 0.47 9 5

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1962 59 -36 30 9 20 1268 1.55 3.68 42 50

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1962 56 -16 34 17 26 1210 0.55 2.24 39 24

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1962 97 17 62 33 48 541 0.68 1.49 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1962 91 35 77 53 65 86 1.73 4.02 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1962 90 43 80 57 68 37 1.96 5.23 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1962 97 43 85 60 72 7 1.12 3.97 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1962 96 44 86 59 73 0 3.37 5.17 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1962 86 30 75 47 61 155 0.7 1.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1962 88 20 68 41 54 357 0.32 0.86 0 2

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1962 75 12 52 29 41 718 0.12 0.15 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1962 63 -16 36 13 25 1243 0.12 0.32 4 6

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1963 56 -26 20 -3 9 1749 0.23 0.9 9 12

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1963 60 -15 35 10 22 1102 0.16 0.59 4 7

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1963 83 17 53 29 41 735 0.26 1.09 3 6

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1963 87 18 67 38 52 387 0.24 0.67 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1963 91 30 75 48 62 150 0.5 1.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1963 100 46 89 62 76 2 0.65 2.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1963 100 54 90 65 77 0 3.22 6.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1963 96 47 85 61 73 9 0.37 1.34 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1963 95 35 80 54 67 43 0.65 3.46 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1963 95 23 76 47 61 148 0.45 0.8 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1963 65 11 54 26 40 743 0.05 0.1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1963 59 -20 26 2 14 1582 0.15 0.28 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1964 57 -25 36 12 24 1272 0.17 0.34 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1964 58 -12 40 15 28 1079 0.06 0.19 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1964 59 -3 43 16 30 1094 0.75 1.9 4 11

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1964 94 22 64 38 51 423 1.32 4.8 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1964 95 33 79 51 65 103 1.36 3.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1964 95 37 84 58 71 29 0.73 3.19 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1964 105 53 93 64 79 0 0.76 2.85 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1964 100 38 82 55 69 48 1.08 3.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1964 94 30 74 49 62 159 1.83 6.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1964 82 18 66 35 50 441 0.15 0.19 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1964 70 -16 49 22 36 876 0.11 0.24 5 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1964 44 -20 28 5 16 1498 0.38 0.67 5 10

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1965 47 -26 26 2 14 1576 0.06 0.27 3 5

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1965 50 -28 30 2 16 1363 0.55 1.41 17 22

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1965 58 -8 32 12 22 1317 0.4 1.21 9 18

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1965 94 23 62 34 48 511 0.6 3.37 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1965 89 30 76 48 62 115 2.17 7.17 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1965 90 45 82 56 69 4 1.22 4.7 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1965 96 47 86 59 72 0 1.3 2.7 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1965 103 39 85 56 70 32 0.53 1.91 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1965 84 25 65 43 54 347 1.35 7.59 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1965 78 20 68 37 53 382 0.43 0.79 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1965 74 -3 47 21 34 924 0.16 0.38 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1965 52 -1 40 19 29 1094 0.05 0.12 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1966 47 -31 22 -2 10 1700 0.22 0.63 8 12

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1966 55 -15 32 8 20 1250 0.82 1.33 8 10

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1966 77 0 53 26 40 783 0.15 0.31 3 6

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1966 80 15 57 32 44 615 1.2 1.89 0 1

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1966 92 28 75 42 58 230 0.5 1.41 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1966 98 43 84 57 70 31 0.55 1.86 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1966 106 54 93 65 79 0 0.93 2.79 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1966 95 40 83 56 69 26 1.63 3.24 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1966 84 35 74 48 61 173 1 3.34 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1966 86 20 66 34 50 456 0.97 1.71 0 1

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1966 58 -1 45 19 32 973 0.16 0.25 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1966 49 -13 32 11 22 1328 0.55 1.04 7 12

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1967 45 -23 31 8 20 1406 0.25 0.5 12 8

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1967 55 -21 32 6 19 1283 0.08 0.32 3 7

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1967 84 -4 53 27 40 775 0.18 0.26 0 1

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1967 86 20 63 36 50 462 2.3 3.18 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1967 103 17 70 41 56 356 0.52 1 0 1

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1967 92 43 79 56 68 24 1.73 6.42 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1967 102 41 87 58 72 30 0.19 0.32 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1967 95 39 87 54 70 29 1.67 3.64 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1967 94 26 78 49 64 94 0.2 0.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1967 89 14 63 35 49 502 0.5 1.07 1 3

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1967 66 0 46 22 34 918 0 0 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1967 51 -17 34 13 23 1286 0.56 1.21

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1968 50 -23 28 7 18 1463 0.21 0.47

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1968 43 -10 31 10 21 1285 0 0 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1968 87 4 58 26 42 695 0.53 0.95 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1968 90 23 65 38 51 409 1.3 4.33 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1968 90 24 69 41 55 320 0.52 1.52 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1968 100 41 87 57 72 31 2.17 4.24 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1968 96 44 85 60 72 9 1.64 4.46 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1968 100 45 87 60 74 5 0.56 1.45 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1968 89 37 76 48 62 120 1.55 3.74 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1968 80 22 64 38 51 445 2.17 5.45 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1968 62 8 46 24 35 887 0.18 0.3 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1968 51 -24 27 9 18 1452 0.75 1.95 35 36

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1969 38 -26 21 1 11 1682 0.3 0.95 13

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1969 40 -13 30 12 21 1225 0.56 2.05

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1969 51 -8 35 12 24 1281 1.07 1.21

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1969 80 29 63 37 50 433 0.02 0.02 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1969 94 30 76 49 63 145 1.46 2.3 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1969 96 36 78 51 64 95 4.29 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1969 99 49 87 63 75 0 1.55 4.69 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1969 99 47 88 59 74 1 0.6 2.23 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1969 89 40 79 50 65 67 0.82 1.11 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1969 86 16 56 34 45 621 0.53 4.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1969 70 1 47 23 35 897 0.2 0.36

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1969 55 -14 32 10 21 1359 0.51 1.33 18

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1970 43 -35 20 -6 7 1793 0.27 0.39 7

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1970 55 -23 36 10 23 1169 0.12 0.12

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1970 52 2 39 18 28 1122 0.72 1.45 13

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1970 87 19 61 34 48 537 1.04 2.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1970 96 24 79 48 63 137 0.53 2.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1970 102 42 85 57 71 25 1.15 2.79 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1970 102 44 91 60 75 4 0.92 1.81 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1970 103 44 90 61 75 0 0.16 0.25 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1970 102 31 78 49 64 171 0.7 3.58 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1970 85 19 59 37 48 532 1.14 3.17 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1970 60 4 44 26 35 892 0.84 1.67 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1970 62 -13 31 8 19 1409 0.62 0.93 8 10

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1971 44 -19 22 3 12 1628 0.05 0.07 6 0

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1971 57 -20 33 12 23 1183 0.82 1.19 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1971 73 5 44 22 33 987 0.95 0.95 5 5

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1971 83 19 64 36 50 456 0.57 1.29 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1971 85 27 72 44 58 222 0.56 1.16 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1971 99 45 86 61 74 8 1.68 7.48 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1971 98 39 84 58 71 20 4.32 5.61 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1971 99 43 87 58 73 8 0.78 0.95 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1971 99 29 78 48 63 146 0.52 1.13 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1971 80 21 69 40 55 331 1.27 3.3 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1971 71 5 46 24 35 882 0.68 1.75 4

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1971 43 -8 30 11 21 1369 0.53 0.89 6 8

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1972 43 -30 23 0 11 1658 0.16 0.16 6 0

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1972 53 -21 27 2 15 1457 0.25 0.45 6 6

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1972 62 -10 45 22 34 966 0.37 0.69 3 2

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1972

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1972 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1972

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1972 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1972 86 51 81 60 70 0 0 0 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1972 80 40 75 48 62 103 0 0 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1972

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1972 61 12 40 27 33 946 1.05 1.59 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1972 53 -19 25 7 16 1513 0.68 1.25 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1973 46 -21 28 10 19 1429 0.09 0.22 3 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1973 47 -23 32 15 23 1162 0.17 0.2 4 5

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1973 65 22 48 32 40 759 0.88 2.97 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1973 76 18 58 34 46 548 1.57 2.29 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1973 93 30 73 45 59 207 0.95 2 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1973 97 40 84 57 71 12 1.18 1.88 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1973 100 53 85 62 74 0 1.18 3.26 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1973 99 51 86 63 75 0 1.58 2.33 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1973 86 36 72 49 60 159 2 5.89 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1973 80 25 68 43 55 298 0.5 1.24 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1973 65 10 44 27 35 883 0.45 1.08 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1973 53 -25 26 9 18 1462 0.47 0.61 7 10

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1974 52 -31 24 5 15 1563 0.03 0.06 7 1

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1974 58 -3 37 16 27 1069 0.03 0.03 1 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1974 75 -4 48 24 36 888 0.32 0.65 10 2

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1974 83 20 63 37 50 445 0.24 0.66 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1974 89 27 71 46 59 231 0.68 2.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1974 103 42 82 54 68 53 1.55 3.12 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1974 101 45 92 64 78 0 0.38 0.9 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1974 92 39 82 55 68 26 0.85 4.35 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1974 92 22 75 44 60 199 0.76 0.97 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1974 87 21 69 38 53 360 0.32 0.45 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1974 63 8 45 25 35 885 0.12 0.22 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1974 50 -7 34 14 24 1277 0.09 0.09 3 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1975 40 -13 28 5 16 1500 0.2 0.79 7 12

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1975 40 -23 26 8 17 1341 0.06 0.11 6 2

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1975 66 -15 36 16 26 1194 0.85 1.51 4 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1975 75 8 51 35 43 656 0.53 2.43 1 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1975 93 32 77 49 63 120 0.42 1.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1975 92 40 80 56 68 35 1.33 5.83 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1975 99 43 90 62 76 7 0.97 1.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1975 89 51 83 60 71 5 3.32 7.09 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1975 92 33 71 45 58 233 0.83 1.41 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1975 89 24 68 38 53 385 0.55 0.57 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1975 73 -10 45 23 34 926 2.98 4.57 12 12

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1975 40 -17 28 12 20 1374 0.04 0.04 12 2

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1976 40 -21 26 5 15 1532 0.4 0.56 11 10

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1976 60 -14 39 21 30 1003 0.2 0.55 10 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1976 -2 45 24 34 960 0.62 0.99 6 6

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1976 82 21 65 38 52 394 0.65 2.03 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1976 90 24 73 43 58 224 1.18 1.98 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1976 97 40 86 55 70 24 0.76 0.76 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1976 106 44 92 62 77 0 0.62 1.62 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1976 99 44 89 59 74 2 1.14 1.85 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1976 104 25 80 46 63 137 0.4 1.02 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1976 85 14 59 30 44 639 0.11 0.35 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1976 64 -12 41 14 27 1128 0.04 0.05 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1976 50 -25 31 4 18 1457 0.12 0.24 5 5

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1977 40 -28 18 -7 6 1836 0.1 0.1 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1977 64 -14 41 13 27 1063 0.45 0.53 1 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1977 72 1 48 26 37 853 0.74 3.01 10 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1977 89 20 68 40 54 340 0.94 2.76 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1977 91 42 80 53 67 37 0.7 3.68 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1977 97 48 85 57 71 0 0.7 1.69 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1977 100 47 89 62 76 0 0.98 2.62 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1977 92 41 81 55 68 24 1.56 4.19 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1977 88 37 74 51 63 107 0.88 3.46 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1977 74 25 60 36 48 518 0.98 1.98 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1977 60 -11 42 22 32 985 0.42 1.01 4 5

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1977 49 -13 27 9 18 1457 0.37 1.04 6

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1978 28 -26 13 -8 2 1936 0.07 0.19 10 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1978 36 -25 18 1 10 1543 0.16 0.28 15 6

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1978 84 -18 42 22 32 1015 0.32 0.61 13 2

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1978 70 26 55 37 46 559 0.93 3.58 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1978 90 29 72 47 60 202 0.71 2.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1978 95 37 83 57 70 42 1.36 3.97 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1978 94 49 85 60 73 4 1.83 7.04 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1978 92 43 84 60 72 12 1.17 4.39 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1978 95 36 81 53 67 80 0.55 1.27 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1978 81 17 64 36 50 453 0.08 0.15 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1978 74 -5 43 20 32 991 0.19 0.42 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1978 39 -17 26 5 16 1517 0.32 0.38 6 7

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1979 25 -29 11 -10 0 1998 0.4 1 22 18

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1979 35 -27 18 -6 6 1648 0.18 0.37 22 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1979 50 -13 37 19 28 1147 2.05 3.46 25 11

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1979 79 11 56 32 44 620 0.67 2.27 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1979 91 27 69 43 56 304 1.4 4.22 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1979 101 42 82 55 69 39 0.77 2.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1979 93 49 85 60 73 0 0.94 2.26 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1979 92 45 81 59 70 30 1.23 5.31 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1979 86 34 78 50 64 102 1.89 2.11 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1979 79 16 63 35 49 473 1.57 3.41 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1979 66 7 41 22 31 1007 1 1.69 12

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1979 53 -11 38 18 28 1147 0.05 0.06 9 0

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1980 53 -20 29 10 20 1399 0 0.17 0.19 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1980 42 -14 28 11 20 1313 0 0.29 0.44 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1980 61 43 22 32 987 0 0.23 0.37 0 1

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1980 95 19 65 35 50 462 18 0.79 0.92 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1980 91 20 76 46 61 182 64 0.55 1.41 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1980 97 46 84 56 70 14 189 0.91 2.08 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1980 99 89 63 76 0 362 0.99 1.74 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1980 97 53 84 61 72 1 237 1.9 4.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1980 93 34 79 51 65 85 92 0.36 1.11 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1980 90 14 62 33 48 536 6 0.67 1.35 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1980 72 10 51 27 39 776 0 0.01 0.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1980 53 -15 32 12 22 1326 0 0.14 0.3 4 5

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1981 66 -10 36 11 24 1277 0 0 0 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1981 69 -25 40 15 27 1047 0 0.18 0.32 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1981 70 8 55 23 39 794 0 0.83 1.7 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1981 92 23 71 41 56 295 26 0.19 0.41 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1981 87 26 73 46 60 198 33 0.49 1.43 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1981 96 48 85 57 71 4 194 1.28 4.09 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1981 97 52 85 63 74 8 292 3.26 3.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1981 91 47 82 59 70 6 175 0.63 2.91 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1981 94 30 80 50 65 68 79 0.68 1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1981 74 16 60 38 49 492 0 0.9 2.1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1981 67 9 50 30 40 738 0 0.4 0.74 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1981 42 -23 27 10 18 1447 0 0.32 0.57 6 10

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1982 37 -26 14 -6 4 1885 0 0.3 1.05 20 19

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1982 69 -20 30 10 20 1246 0 0.06 0.06 10 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1982 60 -1 42 25 33 972 0 0.33 0.73 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1982 82 5 59 32 46 573 3 0.47 1.26 4 6

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1982 87 32 72 51 62 126 26 0.82 5.03 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1982 92 40 78 51 65 67 60 1.12 1.87 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1982 99 52 88 62 75 0 310 1.84 3.34 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1982 96 44 83 60 71 20 219 1.98 5.79 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1982 86 31 72 50 61 159 53 1.17 2.72 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1982 77 20 61 39 50 451 1 1.72 6.04 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1982 58 2 40 23 32 992 0 1.17 2.52 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1982 57 -8 35 16 26 1217 0 0.87 1.87 18 19

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1983 40 -10 29 11 20 1378 0 0.23 0.49 18 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1983 51 -3 33 20 26 1079 0 0.08 0.13 9 3

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1983 68 7 40 27 34 966 0 1.5 3.25 11 13

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1983 72 20 51 33 42 693 0 0.87 2.39 4 10

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1983 90 29 69 43 56 286 20 0.78 3.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1983 90 38 79 57 68 42 135 4.13 10.44 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1983 97 52 89 64 76 0 356 1.27 3.85 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1983 96 51 90 62 76 0 346 0.44 0.8 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1983 96 26 79 50 64 136 127 0.24 0.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1983 86 20 62 39 50 451 6 0.49 0.71 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1983 64 5 41 29 35 891 0 1.63 2.88 18 19

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1983 31 -30 12 -8 2 1950 0 0.1 0.26 18 7

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1984 42 -28 24 6 15 1543 0 0.22 0.32 15 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1984 47 -9 36 20 28 1066 0 0.4 0.73 11 10

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1984 47 -12 34 17 26 1217 0 0.78 1.51 9 8

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1984 78 28 55 37 46 574 0 0.87 6 2 4

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1984 84 30 68 46 57 252 19 1.08 3.57 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1984 87 45 79 57 68 16 125 1.52 7.51 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1984 94 48 85 60 72 0 237 1.01 1.58 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1984 97 41 86 58 72 12 236 0.27 0.64 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1984 96 21 72 43 58 257 43 0.28 0.98 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1984 78 19 62 40 51 444 3 1.11 3.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1984 63 13 48 25 37 843 0 0.42 0.54 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1984 63 -8 33 11 22 1322 0 0.53 0.67 0 6

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1985 47 -23 26 3 15 1554 0 0.13 0.32 3 6

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1985 62 -20 32 9 21 1238 0 0.06 0.07 2 1

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1985 73 10 51 28 40 781 0 1 1.82 2 8

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1985 95 22 68 40 54 363 36 1.67 5.25 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1985 93 40 77 52 64 102 79 0.98 3.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1985 96 41 80 52 66 69 106 2.45 2.97 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1985 96 45 84 57 71 4 190 0.31 0.87 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1985 88 40 78 56 67 38 108 2.79 5.77 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1985 91 27 70 51 60 234 95 1.3 4.8 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1985 75 22 61 37 49 481 0 0.84 1.68 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1985 63 -15 30 14 22 1277 0 0.2 0.73 4 9

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1985 37 -30 20 -2 9 1736 0 0.28 0.68 17 14

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1986 42 -24 32 12 22 1334 0 0.24 0.28 6 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1986 50 -13 27 11 19 1280 0 0 0 2 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1986 82 1 48 29 39 808 0 1.27 1.9 3 5

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1986 76 23 61 38 49 474 0 1.55 5.49 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1986 85 34 72 49 61 155 28 0.56 2.91 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1986 94 46 83 60 72 3 205 1.01 3.84 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1986 94 53 86 64 75 0 315 0.77 2.13 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1986 91 37 80 55 68 38 124 0.93 2.33 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1986 83 33 72 52 62 130 33 1.72 6.13 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1986 80 23 62 39 51 435 0 0.41 1.8 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1986 60 -9 40 20 30 1031 0 0.54 0.98 5 6

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1986 49 -2 37 16 26 1191 0 0.02 0.02 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1987 60 -19 36 14 25 1232 0 0.01 0.02 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1987 67 10 47 21 34 859 0 0.1 0.13 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1987 78 13 51 28 40 775 0 1.51 3.1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1987 91 18 71 38 55 341 34 0.32 0.48 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1987 96 39 81 53 67 74 139 0.73 2.26 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1987 99 46 86 59 73 12 258 1.13 2.35 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1987 96 47 87 64 76 4 341 0.68 2.86 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1987 94 38 81 57 69 49 172 0.58 1.62 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1987 90 38 77 49 63 101 49 1.95 2.55 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1987 88 16 61 30 46 594 0 0.18 0.22 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1987 63 14 49 30 39 766 0 0.75 1.44 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1987 47 -4 33 18 25 1225 0 0.6 1.18 6 7

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1988 39 -33 21 -1 10 1709 0 0.35 0.63 15 12

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1988 47 -35 26 6 16 1425 0 0.1 0.15 16 6

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1988 79 8 51 25 38 821 0 0.35 0.69 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1988 89 17 64 34 49 482 6 1.24 3.24 0 2

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1988 90 38 81 53 67 59 119 0.8 2.42 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1988 105 44 90 62 76 1 350 0.43 1.12 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1988 105 48 90 63 76 0 355 0.27 0.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1988 104 39 89 62 76 17 354 2 3.98 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1988 91 37 79 52 66 67 90 1.65 3.83 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1988 75 20 60 34 47 558 0 0.17 0.19 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1988 61 2 45 26 36 876 0 0.35 0.82 1 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1988 50 -2 34 13 24 1275 0 0.13 0.17 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1989 62 -8 39 15 27 1172 0 0.05 0.1 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1989 46 -21 24 0 12 1470 0 0.17 0.25 4 4

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1989 79 -12 43 21 32 1013 0 0.45 0.88 9 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1989 86 14 65 36 50 451 24 0.48 1.59 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1989 97 27 76 45 61 172 50 0.43 0.85 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1989 100 35 82 54 68 56 152 1.22 2.48 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1989 107 54 88 65 77 0 367 1.53 4.78 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1989 90 43 83 60 71 4 199 1.89 3.47 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1989 88 23 74 49 61 181 72 1.94 2.2 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1989 85 15 67 36 52 425 15 0.17 0.29 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1989 65 -3 43 19 31 1016 0 0.33 0.53 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1989 51 -28 22 3 13 1620 0 0.12 0.18 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1990 56 4 42 17 29 1102 0 0.01 0.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1990 65 -16 39 13 26 1080 0 0.15 0.26 5 5

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1990 69 8 51 26 39 812 0 0.5 1.38 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1990 91 8 63 32 48 537 25 0.66 1.29 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1990 92 25 70 46 58 229 16 1.47 3.81 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1990 100 36 84 58 71 30 220 2.19 4.6 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1990 103 46 84 60 72 17 235 1.3 2.25 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1990 93 45 83 60 72 10 231 1.42 4.62 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1990 92 29 80 52 66 100 144 1.63 2.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1990 87 23 64 35 50 465 7 1.2 1.99 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1990 73 -1 48 25 37 845 0 0.23 0.52 4 8

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1990 56 -24 27 6 16 1501 0 0.2 0.3 2 4

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1991 43 -21 24 5 15 1559 0 0.05 0.09 3 5

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1991 59 -4 43 20 31 937 0 0.19 0.21 3 3

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1991 78 4 53 26 39 789 0 0.2 0.92 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1991 90 23 65 39 52 399 17 1.16 2.42 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1991 91 31 74 52 63 180 130 0.9 4.16 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1991 93 50 83 62 73 2 237 0.74 3.6 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1991 97 49 84 61 73 2 244 1.05 3.64 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1991

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1991 94 22 76 50 63 160 117 0.91 1.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1991 86 11 63 34 48 516 4 0.76 1.23 5 5

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1991 53 -15 34 18 26 1163 0 0.46 1.34 11 13

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1991 46 -9 35 18 26 1197 0 0.33 0.33 6 0

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1992 50 -15 37 18 27 1163 0 0.17 0.55 3 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1992 64 8 39 24 32 963 0 0.4 1.34 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1992 71 -1 50 26 38 818 0 0.57 1.55 7 7

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1992 94 12 57 32 44 615 5 0.91 2.1 3 3

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1992 90 33 75 46 61 184 58 1.97 2.43 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1992 89 44 81 55 68 21 112 1.51 2.76 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1992 83 47 75 56 65 41 56 2.2 7.85 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1992 88 45 76 55 65 62 78 1.6 4.22 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1992 84 29 74 48 61 143 32 1.34 3.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1992 86 20 62 37 50 479 6 1.63 3.37 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1992 55 14 37 26 32 997 0 0.63 1.34 1 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1992 44 -11 29 12 20 1375 0 0.22 0.65 3 6

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1993 39 -17 23 4 13 1602 0 0.26 0.48 9 8

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1993 40 -23 22 8 15 1392 0 0.23 0.46 13 12

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1993 62 -7 37 19 28 1138 0 0.7 2.02 10 12

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1993 73 20 56 34 45 607 0 0.53 1.63 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1993 83 34 69 47 58 218 17 1.95 8.84 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1993 90 42 77 56 66 57 105 2.31 8.32 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1993 89 53 80 62 71 2 196 1.25 7.78 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1993 89 46 81 60 71 20 202 1.1 3.47 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1993 87 31 69 46 58 226 11 0.98 1.93 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1993 85 11 62 36 49 503 13 0.24 0.38 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1993 57 -11 40 20 30 1052 0 0.28 0.7 8 9

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1993 45 -12 31 14 23 1308 0 0.06 0.16 4 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1994 41 -28 15 -2 6 1813 0 0.27 0.45 13 15

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1994 49 -32 23 2 12 1468 0 0.2 0.45 16 11

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1994 73 14 50 26 38 828 0 0.02 0.02 4 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1994 89 8 63 33 48 524 18 0.92 2.58 9 14

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1994 89 30 76 50 63 148 95 0.62 1.43 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1994 97 50 82 61 72 4 208 1.55 3.65 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1994 87 45 80 57 68 19 131 0.59 1.98 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1994 89 42 78 56 68 32 116 1.53 2.04 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1994 90 35 77 53 65 98 98 0.86 2.3 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1994 74 21 65 40 52 387 0 0.56 1.94 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1994 67 9 48 27 37 823 0 0.3 0.88 9 9

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1994 42 -9 29 14 21 1348 0 0.14 0.33 10 9

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1995 41 -18 25 9 17 1473 0 0.04 0.06 3 1

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1995 55 -9 34 15 24 1132 0 0.03 0.05 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1995 72 -16 44 24 34 948 0 1.33 3.26 6 6

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1995 67 14 54 32 43 650 0 1.75 3.99 3 3

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1995 78 32 66 46 56 281 0 1.29 4.88 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1995 97 41 80 59 69 52 190 0.39 1.53 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1995 101 45 86 61 73 4 272 1.41 2.74 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1995 92 47 85 64 74 3 305 1.33 4.73 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1995 84 26 72 48 60 193 51 1.05 2.33 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1995 86 21 60 38 49 506 10 1.04 2.75 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1995 55 2 39 20 29 1064 0 0.45 0.54 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1995 52 -6 32 15 24 1273 0 0.03 0.04 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1996 55 -23 24 2 13 1605 0 0.35 0.61 5 7

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1996 67 -28 36 13 24 1172 0 0.01 0.02 4 0

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1996 69 -17 41 15 28 1141 0 1.02 1.38 4 5

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1996 79 20 60 30 45 594 0 0.38 0.71 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1996 94 25 67 47 57 283 43 0.64 3.59 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1996 92 38 82 59 71 24 199 0.78 3.51 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1996 87 44 80 57 69 10 128 0.46 1.61 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1996 88 46 80 58 69 13 150 1.38 3.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1996 84 33 70 49 60 199 51 0.83 2.76 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1996 82 18 66 38 52 413 9 1.13 1.35 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1996 63 -11 33 18 25 1186 0 1.45 3.47 3 5

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1996 36 -22 19 2 10 1687 0 0.31 0.69 14 16

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1997 40 -23 18 0 9 1736 0 0.6 1.35 14 12

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1997 39 -10 29 11 20 1252 0 0.4 1.25 20 15

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1997 73 -6 44 22 33 985 0 0.06 0.11 8 1

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1997 77 9 55 31 43 653 0 1.12 2.8 4 5

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1997 89 25 68 42 55 316 7 1.13 3.61 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1997 96 51 83 58 71 1 187 1.5 4.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1997 93 46 84 64 74 10 295 1.25 3.09 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1997 89 49 80 59 69 22 165 0.55 1.96 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1997 85 36 77 51 64 103 78 1.02 2.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1997 91 13 66 40 53 418 46 1.02 1.93 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1997 56 -2 38 20 29 1058 0 0.08 0.12 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1997 53 4 34 19 27 1177 0 0.06 0.13 1 3

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1998 56 -20 29 13 21 1344 0 0.05 0.16 5 8

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1998 59 5 43 26 34 848 0 0.16 0.54 2 3

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1998 78 -12 38 23 31 1059 0 1.09 3.28 5 12

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1998 80 26 62 37 50 461 3 1.65 3.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1998 92 37 78 52 65 76 93 0.93 1.59 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1998 90 39 77 55 66 78 111 0.84 4.25 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1998 90 51 84 62 73 1 259 1.48 3.1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1998 89 55 81 62 72 0 211 1.47 3.66 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1998 93 35 82 54 68 53 151 0.06 0.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1998 75 28 63 42 53 372 1 1.6 5.8 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1998 66 15 45 30 37 819 0 1.21 1.8 12 13

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1998 65 -12 38 15 27 1183 0 0.04 0.08 4 6

CANTON 4 WNW 01/1999 42 -22 25 6 16 1521 0 0.09 0.28 8 6

CANTON 4 WNW 02/1999 57 8 41 23 32 922 0 0.2 0.39 5 7

CANTON 4 WNW 03/1999 76 10 48 25 36 882 0 0.7 0.9 8 8

CANTON 4 WNW 04/1999 76 23 60 38 49 465 0 0.65 3.6 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/1999 86 37 72 49 60 164 29 0.94 2.82 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/1999 93 46 79 58 68 55 163 0.79 3.16 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/1999 94 52 86 64 75 2 321 1.33 3.73 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/1999 92 50 82 60 71 1 184 0.63 1.03 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/1999 87 28 75 46 60 190 54 0.47 0.49 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/1999 82 20 67 35 51 432 6 0.06 0.1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/1999 82 18 58 30 44 627 0 0.12 0.18 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/1999 57 -15 38 14 26 1188 0 0.03 0.06 2 4

CANTON 4 WNW 01/2000 47 -8 32 8 20 1384 0 0.38 0.44 2 4

CANTON 4 WNW 02/2000 67 -1 43 21 32 945 0 0.75 0.97 2 1

CANTON 4 WNW 03/2000 79 8 56 29 43 684 0 0.19 0.41 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 04/2000 82 15 62 36 49 461 0 1 1.98 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/2000 89 35 76 50 63 123 65 1.9 3.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/2000 101 42 81 56 68 42 150 0.95 2.27 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/2000 92 44 84 62 73 16 261 1.13 2.68 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/2000 100 47 86 60 74 6 276 0.93 1.94 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/2000 94 27 80 50 65 124 125 0.57 1.1 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/2000 85 15 64 41 52 384 1 0.47 2.46 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/2000 69 -2 34 17 25 1188 0 1.05 2.65 9 12

CANTON 4 WNW 12/2000 37 -22 18 0 9 1733 0 0.27 0.49 11 14

CANTON 4 WNW 01/2001 42 -15 28 10 19 1411 0 0.86 1.37 14 14

CANTON 4 WNW 02/2001 37 -21 23 2 13 1467 0 0.41 1.13 16 7

CANTON 4 WNW 03/2001 56 -1 35 19 27 1168 0 0.21 0.44 14 3

CANTON 4 WNW 04/2001 88 22 63 38 50 447 19 2.45 5.76 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/2001 96 38 73 50 61 157 52 0.65 1.77 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/2001 98 46 83 58 70 30 199 0.9 2.8 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/2001 92 52 85 65 75 0 317 3.15 4.71 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/2001 91 47 83 61 72 8 227 0.25 0.6 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/2001 86 33 73 50 62 144 52 0.9 2.31 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/2001 92 15 65 37 51 426 10 0.62 0.94 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/2001 76 8 57 33 45 589 0 2.58 3.89 8 8

CANTON 4 WNW 12/2001 51 -6 36 17 26 1194 0 0.1 0.11 8 2

CANTON 4 WNW 01/2002 67 -9 38 14 26 1196 0 0.06 0.11 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 02/2002 69 -8 44 17 31 953 0 0.07 0.07 2 2

CANTON 4 WNW 03/2002 62 -13 37 15 26 1204 0 0.56 0.86 2 4

CANTON 4 WNW 04/2002 91 14 65 36 51 447 29 0.66 2.05 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 05/2002 93 27 71 43 57 292 43 1.62 2.84 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/2002 97 46 86 62 74 9 275 0.52 1.45 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/2002 96 50 88 66 77 1 374 3.59 4.75 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/2002 92 45 81 60 70 19 190 1.75 5.54 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/2002 92 32 77 53 65 108 115 0.76 2.06 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/2002 84 15 54 34 44 644 4 1.3 2.91 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 11/2002 69 10 0.13 0.13 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/2002

CANTON 4 WNW 01/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 02/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 03/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 04/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 05/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 06/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 07/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 08/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 09/2006

CANTON 4 WNW 10/2006 88 19 59 38 48 531 30 0.1 0.31 1 2

CANTON 4 WNW 11/2006 75 4 48 24 36 857 0 0.52 1.06 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 12/2006 57 -4 37 18 28 1155 0 0.76 2.14 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 01/2007 46 -21 27 9 18 1442 0 0.27 0.61 7 10

CANTON 4 WNW 02/2007 47 -19 22 4 13 1454 0 0.46 0.99 9 13

CANTON 4 WNW 03/2007 75 1 49 30 39 785 0 0.58 2.26 14 10

CANTON 4 WNW 04/2007 93 14 57 35 46 584 18 1.96 3.45 1 1

CANTON 4 WNW 05/2007 93 37 76 54 65 88 96 0.86 3.07 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/2007 93 47 82 61 71 15 209 0.42 1.35 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/2007 99 47 88 64 76 2 359 0.01 0.01 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/2007 93 53 83 64 73 1 265 7.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/2007 89 34 75 52 64 137 107 0.62 1.99 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/2007 87 29 64 43 53 379 21 1.98 5.54 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/2007 64 6 46 24 35 883 0 0.03 0.04 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 12/2007 38 -6 25 9 17 1487 0 0.95 1.58 10 13

CANTON 4 WNW 01/2008 42 -24 22 2 12 1647 0 0.18 0.44 11 6

CANTON 4 WNW 02/2008 42 -20 23 4 13 1496 0 0.32 0.59 12 7

CANTON 4 WNW 03/2008 54 -14 38 20 29 1107 0 0.48 1.21 8 13

CANTON 4 WNW 04/2008 78 21 54 33 43 646 0 0.93 2.17 4 1

CANTON 4 WNW 05/2008 82 33 68 46 57 249 4 1.19 5.16 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 06/2008 87 50 80 58 69 4 126 2.62 6.52 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 07/2008 93 50 86 64 75 0 319 1.62 4.65 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 08/2008 97 49 82 61 72 2 212 0.45 0.68 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 09/2008 87 37 74 51 62 131 63 0.54 2.16 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 10/2008 75 20 60 38 49 490 0 2.52 5.25 0 0

CANTON 4 WNW 11/2008 78 5 44 25 35 897 0 0.18 0.75 1 3

CANTON 4 WNW 12/2008 47 -13 24 4 14 1583 0 0.28 0.83 10 13

CANTON 4 WNW 01/2009 42 -29 24 1 12 1625 0 0.15 0.37 8 7

Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph Graph

However, if you do dig deeper on this jbg you will find that data from many areas of the world, particularly the arctic for example, does show more significant warming.
I want to see the data, how far back it goes, and whether the stations have moved. I'm not so sure on this at all. I'm not will to take the IPCC's word.

Anyway I thought it was pretty much accepted as a given these days on both sides of the debate that the world's average temperature is increasing and that the focus of the debate was whether this was primarily anthropogenic (as proponents would advocate) or primarily natural (as skeptics would argue). Or has this discussion taken a step back?

I think the issue has taken a few steps back. If climate change is cyclical, as I maintain, one would expect lots of "trendless" station data such as I've shown from both New Jersey and South Dakota.

raw data?... like the time you posted broad-based, collective Environment Canada raw data and presumed to imply cooling temperatures within Canada?... only to have that blow up in your face when I presented you with the actual Environment Canada trend analysis showing warming?

raw data?... like jbg's recent fruit-loops undertaking to cut/paste raw data from 2 U.S. stations... presuming to show... who knows what, since he never actually related what his raw data "eyeball prowess" actually interpreted from the raw data! And, what the hell!!! He's now just idiotically added another mindless, numbing cut/paste of the raw data from a third station. The stupid... it burns!

you continue to harp on the non-existent temperature bias in comparing rural vs. urban stations... you continue to ignore the studies presented to you that unequivocally debunk temperature bias (vis-v-vis urban versus rural stations)... you continue to ignore the studies presented to you that absolutely debunk the influence of urban heat island effect (as managed) on the surface temperature record... you continue to ignore studies presented to you that completely debunk considerations of station optimization (so-called "dropout") biasing the temperature record... and on and on... you continue to ignore it all! Why? Oh right... your denying ass won't accept you're wrong... so you continue your charade.

you speak of the "common person" gaining confidence by "knowing the raw data from several rural stations". And you're serious - oh my! You speak of the need for, "just the basic temperature"... with, "no adjustments, no homogenization.....just the basic temperature". Again, studies up the ying/yang have shown that adjustments and homogenization do not skew the temperature... they are done for valid reasons; for example, NASA/NOAA links have been provided in past MLW thread posts that speak directly to what temperature adjustments are made, why they're made, how they're made and what impact they have. Actual peer review studies have studied the actual adjustments/homogenizations themselves... and no skeptic/denier scientists have trumped the science behind temperature adjustments/homogenizations. But don't let that rather inconvenient truth get in your way - hey Simple? Your inane denying self can't be bothered to even attempt to understand what they're about.

and, of course, you foster some inherent belief that rural stations data will prove there is no warming... even though, in your Concern Troll mode, you accept and state that warming is occurring. Satellite temperature records showing warming prove a rather inconvenient truth for you... hey, Simple? The wealth of empirical evidence showing warming proves a rather inconvenient truth for you - hey, Simple? More to the crux of your idiocy, you can't grasp that zeroing in on selective stations (where ever they're located), will give you nothing other than the most localized condition... which, if nothing else, could be construed as, effectively, localized weather patterns. Which has exactly what to do with larger-scale regional and/or global climate change warming?

in your yearning for the "common person" to gain a level of confidence, you put your emphasis on the unknowing... or uncaring... or uneducated... over scientists. You claim the "common person"... "everyday voter" needs to buy into it! Meanwhile, on the other side of your two-faced self, you and your ilk are hell-bent on casting doubt and uncertainty at every and any opportunity, will a single underlying intent - to ultimately, influence the unknowing... or uncaring... or uneducated "common person", towards ensuring that "everyday voter" distrusts the science - distrusts scientists. Your goal, your aim, is to bring forward the ultimate zero-sum game where scientific knowledge advancing the case that supports the theory of AGW climate change is negated by your efforts to influence the "everyday voter" towards, delaying action... or ultimately, preventing action.

raw data?... like jbg's recent fruit-loops undertaking to cut/paste raw data from 2 U.S. stations... presuming to show... who knows what, since he never actually related what his raw data "eyeball prowess" actually interpreted from the raw data! And, what the hell!!! He's now just idiotically added another mindless, numbing cut/paste of the raw data from a third station. The stupid... it burns!
I don't tihnk it would make a very good Fruit Loops commercial. Any more than your blatherings.

you speak of the "common person" gaining confidence by "knowing the raw data from several rural stations". And you're serious - oh my! You speak of the need for, "just the basic temperature"... with, "no adjustments, no homogenization.....just the basic temperature". Again, studies up the ying/yang have shown that adjustments and homogenization do not skew the temperature... they are done for valid reasons; for example, NASA/NOAA links have been provided in past MLW thread posts that speak directly to what temperature adjustments are made, why they're made, how they're made and what impact they have. Actual peer review studies have studied the actual adjustments/homogenizations themselves... and no skeptic/denier scientists have trumped the science behind temperature adjustments/homogenizations. But don't let that rather inconvenient truth get in your way - hey Simple? Your inane denying self can't be bothered to even attempt to understand what they're about.

in your yearning for the "common person" to gain a level of confidence, you put your emphasis on the unknowing... or uncaring... or uneducated... over scientists. You claim the "common person"... "everyday voter" needs to buy into it! Meanwhile, on the other side of your two-faced self, you and your ilk are hell-bent on casting doubt and uncertainty at every and any opportunity, will a single underlying intent - to ultimately, influence the unknowing... or uncaring... or uneducated "common person", towards ensuring that "everyday voter" distrusts the science - distrusts scientists. Your goal, your aim, is to bring forward the ultimate zero-sum game where scientific knowledge advancing the case that supports the theory of AGW climate change is negated by your efforts to influence the "everyday voter" towards, delaying action... or ultimately, preventing action.

How in heavens can you expect people in a democracy to go for drastic cuts in living standards based on multicolored graphs of temperatures that do not relate to any particular stations or any periods of time. You link alarming graphs showing that world temperatures are somehow "off to the races" since some period of time, usually said to either be 1900 or 1980. Why doesn't the "eyeball" raw data match these supposed scientific creations?

Why?

I'll grant that this is tough on the eyes, but here is another set of data from 1931, this time from a South Dakota station (link). Similarly, these figures show little or no real trend. Surely, Waldo, you must have some counter-examples.

whaaa! The stupid - it burns! As I stated previously, my raw data "eyeball prowess" is no match for yours... care to explain how, by your "eyeballing" this ridiculous cut/paste of data, (now the third station you've done this for), shows, as you state, "little or no real trend". Did you not even look at the link I provided in response to your last mindless raw data cut/paste - where I plotted the data and presented a basic linear trend... again, here. Uhhh... just what trend did your "eyeball prowess" realize? :lol:

Did you not even look at the link I provided in response to your last mindless raw data cut/paste - where I plotted the data and presented a basic linear trend... again, here. Uhhh... just what trend did your "eyeball prowess" realize? :lol:

Good point, sort of. A 1.2C uptrend over 116 years just doesn't scare me too much.