Anti-ACORN filmmaker arrested

Federal authorities have arrested four men on felony charges for attempting to infiltrate Sen. Mary Landrieu’s New Orleans office, including one filmmaker who targeted the community group ACORN last year in damaging undercover videos.

Among those arrested was 25-year-old James O’Keefe, the conservative filmmaker, along with Joseph Basel, Robert Flanagan and Stan Dai, all 24. They were charged with entering federal property under false pretenses and attempting to gain access to the Democrat’s office by posing as telephone repairmen, according to a copy of an FBI affidavit unsealed Tuesday.

O’Keefe made waves last year when he unveiled undercover videos of ACORN employees seeming to encourage two people – who were pretending to be sex workers – to circumvent the law, embarrassing the group and forcing many of its supporters to spurn its ties with it

Politico

Wow, what an idiot. This guy did some great work exposing ACORN for the crooks and liars they are, but this is pretty ridiculous.

• 1 month later...

Wow, what an idiot. This guy did some great work exposing ACORN for the crooks and liars they are, but this is pretty ridiculous.

And we find out again what a liar Shady is. Acorn was cleared of wrong doing because this guy who as Shady put it "This guy did some great work exposing ACORN for the crooks and liars they are" actually doctored the tapes to make they say what he wanted them too say. Sounds like poster on this forum.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/03/01/2010-03-01_bklyn_acorn_cleared_over_giving_illegal_advice_on_how_to_hide_money_from_prostit.html#ixzz0gxpib9Cn

And we find out again what a liar Shady is. Acorn was cleared of wrong doing because this guy who as Shady put it "This guy did some great work exposing ACORN for the crooks and liars they are" actually doctored the tapes to make they say what he wanted them too say. Sounds like poster on this forum.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/03/01/2010-03-01_bklyn_acorn_cleared_over_giving_illegal_advice_on_how_to_hide_money_from_prostit.html#ixzz0gxpib9Cn

Acorn was cleared? The charges are still going through the courts -- the ones about registered dead people for the election, etc. The point is that they were clearly giving advice on how to beat immigration, and offered help in setting up a brothel exploiting underage women from foreign lands. The ones, involving voter intimidation in the actual polling station was dropped by Obama's appointee for Attorney General Holder, a notorious fuck up, politically. He's the boob who thought it would be a great idea to give the creep that planed 9-11 a public trial.

I guess that's OK in punked's world, because ... after all ... he's black.

The fact is Shady's closer to the truth than punked is ...

Acorn was cleared?

Yes, in the screwed up world of punked, if ACORN is cleared of one particular charge at any point, it automatically clears them of several other charges they face in New York state, as well as around the country. It even clears them of charges they've been found guilty of. :blink:

Yes, in the screwed up world of punked, if ACORN is cleared of one particular charge at any point, it automatically clears them of several other charges they face in New York state, as well as around the country. It even clears them of charges they've been found guilty of. :blink:

Yes they were cleared of any wrong doing in what Shady referred too as "This guy did some great work exposing ACORN for the crooks and liars they are," because they actually didn't do anything wrong and followed the law, while he lied to everyone and doctored the tapes to make it look they were doing things they weren't. Can't change what you said Shady no matter how hard you try.

How exactly am I burned? It's a fact that ACORN has been found guilty of several charges in many different states. So what if this particular one in NY isn't one of them. That burns me? Um, not at all. ACORN as also stripped of their federal funding, yet I'm the one who's burned? :rolleyes:

How exactly am I burned? It's a fact that ACORN has been found guilty of several charges in many different states. So what if this particular one in NY isn't one of them. That burns me? Um, not at all. ACORN as also stripped of their federal funding, yet I'm the one who's burned? :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh in what you refer too as "This guy did some great work exposing ACORN for the crooks and liars they are" you were a fool. You were fooled by a liar, you ate it right up, you cheered him on, and you looked silly for grabbing onto that.

Ahhhhh in what you refer too as "This guy did some great work exposing ACORN for the crooks and liars they are" you were a fool. You were fooled by a liar, you ate it right up, you cheered him on, and you looked silly for grabbing onto that.

Nonsense. I believe the judge in the case dismissed the charges because there wasn't enough evidence to support the case. That doesn't mean the ACORN film maker was lying. It just means he didn't film enough proof. There was definitely some proof, just not enough of it.

Nonsense. I believe the judge in the case dismissed the charges because there wasn't enough evidence to support the case. That doesn't mean the ACORN film maker was lying. It just means he didn't film enough proof. There was definitely some proof, just not enough of it.

Actually Shady they taped it all and then went on too according too the DA "edit it too fit their agenda". Not once did they say she was a hooker they only said she was self employed, while in the unedited version (which O'Keefe wont release) the ACORN workers told her she needed to pay taxes on her earnings, O'Keefe NEVER actually dressed as a Pimp AND the three investigations (one from the Congressional Research Service, one from MA's former Attorney General, and the latest, just this week from the Brooklyn, NY District Attorney) have all found no criminal we can assume only a fool would believe what you believe Shady. You were fooled and now you look silly.

NOT ONLY THAT but the tape was overdubbed and the workers were filmed illegally by O'Keefe who broke the law in doing so. Shady only cares about the laws he likes though not all of them.

Edited by punked

Uh oh.

ACORN charged with voter fraud in Wisconsin

Five Wisconsin residents have been charged with criminal counts of voter fraud in the November 2008 general election, state Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen announced today.

Two of those charged - Maria Miles, 36, of Milwaukee, and Kevin Clancy, 26, of Racine - worked for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), the embattled community organizing group.

"The complaint alleges that Miles and Clancy submitted multiple voter registration applications for the same individuals, and also were part of a scheme in which they and other (special registration deputies) registered each other to vote multiple times in order to meet voter registration quotas imposed by ACORN," the Van Hollen release says.

Both were charged with one felony count.

Attempts to reach ACORN today were unsuccessful.

Link

Uh oh.

Wait you mean ACORN people were the doing the same thing as the GOP in LA Shady? I am shocked their are people across the board abusing the system here I thought only Republicans did that? No wait you are the only under the delusion you party doesn't have the same rats in it that all parties do. Tough Shady get over it stop acting like you hold some sort of moral high ground you don't. Republicans are liars, so are Democrats but lets do our best to fix that and argue on real issues (which you lose on BTW).

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/owner-of-registration-company-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud.html

Wait you mean ACORN people were the doing the same thing as the GOP in LA Shady? I am shocked their are people across the board abusing the system here I thought only Republicans did that? No wait you are the only under the delusion you party doesn't have the same rats in it that all parties do. Tough Shady get over it stop acting like you hold some sort of moral high ground you don't. Republicans are liars, so are Democrats but lets do our best to fix that and argue on real issues (which you lose on BTW).

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/owner-of-registration-company-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud.html

I love your defense! ACORN isn't bad, cause other people did bad stuff in the past. LOL!!! Too funny! :lol:

I love your defense! ACORN isn't bad, cause other people did bad stuff in the past. LOL!!! Too funny! :lol:

I am saying a company HIRED BY THE REPUBLICAN party did the exact samething yet you never mention it why? It isn't a defense I am pointing what a liar and hypocrite you are.

I am saying a company HIRED BY THE REPUBLICAN party did the exact samething yet you never mention it why? It isn't a defense I am pointing what a liar and hypocrite you are.

Sorry, but I've never heard of it. Perhaps it didn't make the news? That ain't my fault. The thing is though, even if that's true. ACORN gets hundreds of millions of dollars of tax payer money (at least they did, now they've been defunded, thank God). This so-called company hired by Republicans, may have broken the law, which is bad, but they didn't steal public money while doing so. And I'm certainly not claiming that they're innocent. You however tried to portray ACORN as completely vindicated, which is complete hogwash. Which I nailed you on. SLAM!!!! :lol:

Sorry, but I've never heard of it. Perhaps it didn't make the news? That ain't my fault. The thing is though, even if that's true. ACORN gets hundreds of millions of dollars of tax payer money (at least they did, now they've been defunded, thank God). This so-called company hired by Republicans, may have broken the law, which is bad, but they didn't steal public money while doing so. And I'm certainly not claiming that they're innocent. You however tried to portray ACORN as completely vindicated, which is complete hogwash. Which I nailed you on. SLAM!!!! :lol:

When you say May have broken the Law, you mean people go to jail for not breaking the law Shady? Yes that is right the owner of this Republican voter registration firm was busted in Ontario because he fled the US, his company registered people in 12 states, and he has been tried and sent to jail. How many Acorn people have gone too jail again Shady? Yep you are a hypocrite who after the facts are pointed out wont even admit that the Republicans were doing the same thing.

"POT YOU ARE BLACK"-Shady!

BTW YOU ARE LYING AGAIN. The charges in Wisconsin aren't against Acorn they are against two workers who defrauded ACORN.

Edited by punked

When you say May have broken the Law, you mean people go to jail for not breaking the law Shady? Yes that is right the owner of this Republican voter registration firm was busted in Ontario because he fled the US, his company registered people in 12 states, and he has been tried and sent to jail. How many Acorn people have gone too jail again Shady? Yep you are a hypocrite who after the facts are pointed out wont even admit that the Republicans were doing the same thing.

How can I be a hypocrite over something I haven't heard of? I told you, I didn't hear anything about that. I don't know anything about that. If it's true, then yes, somebody broke the law, and they deserve to go to jail. But that's a seperate issue from ACORN. Like I said, ACORN used to recieve hundreds of millions of dollars in tax payer dollars.

BTW YOU ARE LYING AGAIN. The charges in Wisconsin aren't against Acorn they are against two workers who defrauded ACORN.

Huh? They work for ACORN, and have been charged with voter fraud.

Two of those charged - Maria Miles, 36, of Milwaukee, and Kevin Clancy, 26, of Racine - worked for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), the embattled community organizing group.

The complaint alleges that Miles and Clancy submitted multiple voter registration applications for the same individuals, and also were part of a scheme in which they and other (special registration deputies) registered each other to vote multiple times

Link

I re-sized the font because it seems as though you missed it from the story. No need to thank me. :)

How many Acorn people have gone too jail

I'm not sure of the exact number that have gone to jail. But a number of people have either pleaded guilty or been found guilty.

From Las Vegas:

LAS VEGAS, Aug. 18 (UPI) -- A former ACORN official has pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against former community organizing colleagues in a Nevada voter registration fraud case.

Link

From St. Louis:

Eight workers affiliated with ACORN today pleaded guilty to filing false voter registrations in St. Louis.

Link

From Seattle:

Three of seven defendants in the biggest voter-registration fraud scheme in Washington history have pleaded guilty and one has been sentenced, prosecutors said Monday.

Link

Frankly, there are a ton more stories to go through and post, but I think I made my point. You can apologize to me in private, like you have in the past. :lol:

Here is a COPY OF BRAD BLOG where a right wing blogger printed a retraction for trying to push the same story as you. IT WASN'T ACORN it was two people working for Acorn. That is like saying FORD IS A SERIAL KILLER just because they employed someone who was one. See the problem there Shady you are lying. Acorn didn't do anything two people working for them did and they are being tried ACORN is not.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7734

BTW here is a report FROM THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE that states in the last 5 years ACORN HAS NEVER COMMITTED voter fraud or misused federal funds. I bet that Report doesn't fit into your witch hunt that must be why you never mentioned it.

http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/pdf/CRS-ACORN091222.pdf

The other thing we should take into account on the Lying Shady has done in this thread is that ACORN Housing Corp. (this is what gets federal money) is a different entity then the ACORN which leads voter registration drives. So no they do not get federal funds it just more of your lies.

I ASK AGAIN SHADY WHERE THE ACORN TRIAL YOU POSTED IN THE TITLE OF YOUR ARTICLE? You just keep telling me Ford is a serial killer cause they employed one. It makes no sense and we can see right through your lies. You know Shady you look really silly when your repeat already refuted right wing lies like they are facts.

Edited by punked