A Judge's revealing Comments

Argus

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you don't want the inconvenience of reading others' comments, make a blog, or something. This is the wrong place for you.

[sp (you should try it, Wilber)]

Black is white. When you don't want to answer a question you say you have already answered it. When you don't want to address something, you ignore it. Waist of time.

When you don't want to answer a question you say you have already answered it. When you don't want to address something, you ignore it.

When you want to make it seem like I ignored something, you say I did. Okay; but, too bad my words are right there in black and white to prove you wrong. Maybe, in future, you'd should try and rephrase your questions better?

Waist of time.

I think you mean "waste" of time, Wilber.

[punct]

Edited by g_bambino

Another reason to elect citizens to sit in the court system.

The judical system works a little bit like the American CIA. The CIA likes to destabalize a society domestically or abroad. It's an old concept still uses of devide and conquer by keeping the citizens on edge and unable to focus on real issues.

I suspect that those that appoint judges are very power orintated to the point of abuse mixed with an irratial sense of control of percieved lessors. Personally I have witnessed the court of appeal protect a corrupt and ailing trial judges who was so obsese that he could not move..and was in so much pain that he was not fit to sit.

This old judge was clearly following some sort of policy and not the rule of law..our courts are driven by policy and not by what is right or wrong - The panel at the court of appeal attempted to protect this old boys club judge by saying he "mis-spoke" - I would say with confidence that if he mis-spoke then he mis-thought and mis-judged.

CANADA should return to real a real judgement based system rather than an auto-piloted policy driven sham. When a situation is immoral it should be illegal..simple as that!

The judical system works a little bit like the American CIA. The CIA likes to destabalize a society domestically or abroad. It's an old concept still uses of devide and conquer by keeping the citizens on edge and unable to focus on real issues.

I suspect that those that appoint judges are very power orintated to the point of abuse mixed with an irratial sense of control of percieved lessors. Personally I have witnessed the court of appeal protect a corrupt and ailing trial judges who was so obsese that he could not move..and was in so much pain that he was not fit to sit.

This old judge was clearly following some sort of policy and not the rule of law..our courts are driven by policy and not by what is right or wrong - The panel at the court of appeal attempted to protect this old boys club judge by saying he "mis-spoke" - I would say with confidence that if he mis-spoke then he mis-thought and mis-judged.

CANADA should return to real a real judgement based system rather than an auto-piloted policy driven sham. When a situation is immoral it should be illegal..simple as that!

Hang on.....who determines what is moral and what is not?