The complete guide to killing non-Jews.

naomiglover

http://coteret.com/2009/11/09/settler-rabbi-publishes-the-complete-guide-to-killing-non-jews/

This man does not represent Jews. He does, however, represent many settlers who still see the vision of Greater Israel. These settlers have strong backing in the Israeli government. A major reason why we're still seeing the unpopular Jewish settlements (both with the Israelis and Palestinians) continue to be backed by the Israeli government. Many see these settlements as one of the major obstacles to any kind of progression in the peace talks and justice for the Palestinians.

I think this attitude is rather widespread amongst religious jews.

religious jews also will come into to contact with the teachings of the Talmud which have such lovely and peacable quotes as these:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Talk/talk.religion.bahai/2008-09/msg00050.html

Some Teachings of the Talmud:

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Insults Against Blessed Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote #4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Attacks Christians and their Books, Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote #11 for the definition of minim).

Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament. See footnote #6.

Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sick and Insane Teachings, Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you provide me with information to back that up, please? I'd appreciate names and links to other Jewish leaders who have expressed thoughts along the line that there's nothing morally wrong with killing non-Jews, even babies, if they will grow up to harm Jews. Thank you.

Except one isn't accepting his views. Furthermore, Palestinians have purposely targeted and killed Israeli children.

Exactly. Yet it's being insinuated that the Israeli government "supports" this line of thought because of some money given to him 3-4 years prior to the book.

First of all, Canada's hate laws have nothing to do with the rest of the world; but if he would be jailed in Canada for saying what he did, I have to say Canada is pretty selective in who they jail in light of what Omar Khadr's mother has said and done and gotten away with.

I do agree that Israel should condemn this book and the man's views, but considering the silence coming out of Palestine regarding Hamas, which not only talks but acts, I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Just as Muslim leaders who have said/taught the very same thing regarding infidels have not been cast out.

There's a lot of silence going on in the world right now.

I see. So unless one speaks out, unless one defends oneself against something that someone else said, they are guilty; guilty until they prove their innocence. In that case, there are one helluva lot of guilty people from all religions, from all corners of the earth.

So I have to assume, in light of all the Muslim leaders who have not been cast out, that you believe Muslims accept the radicals' viewpoints.

Sure, we hear about it. We're hearing about this man, too; but "hearing" and "acting" are two very different things, and to my knowledge, no one who teaches hate against infidels has been relieved of their duties in the Arab world.

Sure, we hear about it. We're hearing about this man, too; but "hearing" and "acting" are two very different things, and to my knowledge, no one who teaches hate against infidels has been relieved of their duties in the Arab world.

Doesnt that avenue of defense make you a wee bit nervous? Its sort of like going to bat for friend by saying "Hey! Hes not as bad as Jeffrey Dalmer!".

I think this attitude is rather widespread amongst religious jews.

religious jews also will come into to contact with the teachings of the Talmud which have such lovely and peacable quotes as these:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Talk/talk.religion.bahai/2008-09/msg00050.html

Some Teachings of the Talmud:

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Insults Against Blessed Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote #4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Attacks Christians and their Books, Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote #11 for the definition of minim).

Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament. See footnote #6.

Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sick and Insane Teachings, Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

It's not hard to find a zillion offensive passages in any of the Holy Books...and of course the "big three" monotheisms are chock-full of brutality.

But why pick on Jewish scripture specifically?

We've already got enough mouth-breathers citing the Qu'ran, using the same method you are here, while ignoring their own "peaceable" [sic] religious texts.

Why continue with an assinine debate?

Edited by bloodyminded

It's not hard to find a zillion offensive passages in any of the Holy Books...and of course the "big three" monotheisms are chock-full of brutality.

But why pick on Jewish scripture specifically?

We've already got enough mouth-breathers citing the Qu'ran, using the same method you are here, while ignoring their own "peaceable" [sic] religious texts.

Why continue with an assinine debate?

Not suprising you would find this stuff in all three Abrahamic religions.

Abraham was a misoganystic piece of shit, and a complete and total weasle. He forced his own wife to pose as his sister knowing that she would get gangbanged by egyptians, because he wanted to avoid getting in fights as a result of him having a hot wife :lol: ... he accepted money from the Pharoah for that as well. Twice.

Then he made his own son Isaac carry the very firewood he planned to use to burn him to death on, and was about to burn his own child alive until god stopped him at the last minute and basically said "I was just kidding about that whole burning your son alive thing!".

Guest American Woman

Doesnt that avenue of defense make you a wee bit nervous? Its sort of like going to bat for friend by saying "Hey! Hes not as bad as Jeffrey Dalmer!".

Defense? Defense??

Where are you getting that from? Since when is pointing out the facts synonymous with "defense?" "Going to bat for?" :rolleyes:

I'm just sick to death of this one particular poster constantly criticizing one side; applying standards to only one side. When you see me doing the same, when you see me starting thread after thread about Arabs/Muslims, Muslims who want to kill westerners, while ignoring one Jew who talks about killing non-Jews, then you can come back with a response like this, and you will be justified.

In the meantime, I honestly cannot even begin to understand where such an observation/accusation is coming from.

Seriously. It should be quite clear that I'm not defending the man, just criticizing the poster for going after him by pointing out that the same behavior in the Arab world is not held up to the same scrutiny, particularly by the poster in question.

Edited by American Woman

Defense? Defense??

Where are you getting that from? Since when is pointing out the facts synonymous with "defense?" "Going to bat for?" :rolleyes:

I'm just sick to death of this one particular poster constantly criticizing one side; applying standards to only one side. When you see me doing the same, when you see me starting thread after thread about Arabs/Muslims, Muslims who want to kill westerners, while ignoring one Jew who talks about killing non-Jews, then you can come back with a response like this, and you will be justified.

In the meantime, I honestly cannot even begin to understand where such an observation/accusation is coming from.

Seriously. It should be quite clear that I'm not defending the man, just criticizing the poster for going after him by pointing out that the same behavior in the Arab world is not held up to the same scrutiny, particularly by the poster in question.

I never suggested that you were defending that man.

Read the specific part of your post that a quoted...

You were defending this guys order for allowing this kind of nonsense on a defacto basis by pointing out that the Arab world allows that kind of thing to.

I'm just sick to death of this one particular poster constantly criticizing one side; applying standards to only one side. When you see me doing the same

Well I dont see you starting lots of threads, but you definately seem pretty bias and one-sided on this issue. Maybe it just comes across that way because youre always arguing with Naomi,I dunno.

Edited by dre

Just thought I'd point out that many of the passages that lictor616 routinely quotes in his rants against Jews are from blatant anti-Semitic fabrications, along the lines of the Protocols.

Edited by Bonam

Guest American Woman

I never suggested that you were defending that man.

Read the specific part of your post that a quoted...

You were defending this guys order for allowing this kind of nonsense on a defacto basis by pointing out that the Arab world allows that kind of thing to.

I was doing no such thing. I wasn't defending anyone or anything. Clearly I was pointing out that others who naomiglover have not criticized/applied the same judgment to have not been relieved of their duties; that the same standards should apply to all. I seriously don't know how I could have made it any clearer to you than I already had in the post you are responding to.

Well I dont see you starting lots of threads, but you definately seem pretty bias and one-sided on this issue. Maybe it just comes across that way because youre always arguing with Naomi,I dunno.

You don't see me starting any threads, in comparison to the 31 anti-Israel threads started by the poster I was responding to. The poster who has started zero threads criticizing Palestine, Hamas, Muslims who preach/teach/promote the death of non-Muslims et al.

So just to satisfy my curiosity, could you point out to me where you felt compelled to tell her that she "definitely seems pretty biased and one-sided on this issue?" Thank you.

Edited by American Woman

Anti-semitism is only one turd we could pluck from that sewer.

I never quoted the protocols, which is an obvious fabrication made by a Russian patriot Serge Nilus to warn his people of what Jewish Bolshevism would bring... And 67 million dead later, a ideology responsible for limitless misery and suffering in Russia, can we honestly say that that wasn't a fair warning?

I usually quote from the jews' own books and manuscripts, such as the Torah, the Talmud.

And I also have a problem with the term "anti-semetism" which is a nonsense word: and can only mean "antipathy towards semites"... which of course should mean ALL SEMITES... not just jews....

I don't harbour antipathy towards semites, but I am an atheist, and dislike judaism as much as christianity and Islam...

so call me anti-jewish - or anti-religious if you want to be fair... but you don't right?

I never quoted the protocols, which is an obvious fabrication made by a Russian patriot Serge Nilus to warn his people of what Jewish Bolshevism would bring... And 67 million dead later, a ideology responsible for limitless misery and suffering in Russia, can we honestly say that that wasn't a fair warning?

I usually quote from the jews' own books and manuscripts, such as the Torah, the Talmud.

And I also have a problem with the term "anti-semetism" which is a nonsense word: and can only mean "antipathy towards semites"... which of course should mean ALL SEMITES... not just jews....

I don't harbour antipathy towards semites, but I am an atheist, and dislike judaism as much as christianity and Islam...

so call me anti-jewish - or anti-religious if you want to be fair... but you don't right?

I have no problem, nor judgement, about calling you anti-religious. I'm an atheist.

But if it's "fair" to call you anti-Jewish...so be it.

No, the sources that you quote from are almost all fictitious or deceitful, asserted by anti-semites to be part of the Torah or Talmud, when in fact they never existed or were forgeries or were deliberate and drastic misinterpretations or mistranslations. One only needs to google a few of your quotes to discover the nature of their origins. The fact that you so readily accept and parrot them only speaks to your self-proclaimed "anti-Jewish" nature.

No, the sources that you quote from are almost all fictitious or deceitful, asserted by anti-semites to be part of the Torah or Talmud, when in fact they never existed or were forgeries or were deliberate and drastic misinterpretations or mistranslations. One only needs to google a few of your quotes to discover the nature of their origins. The fact that you so readily accept and parrot them only speaks to your self-proclaimed "anti-Jewish" nature.

Hell, even if they were literal transcripts, in context, it's not too useful to start quoting old holy books to "prove" the evil of a group of people.

Hell, even if they were literal transcripts, in context, it's not too useful to start quoting old holy books to "prove" the evil of a group of people.

True of course. But I still might as well point out that most of them are not in fact literal transcripts.

I quoted Rabbi Menachen, Comments for the Fifth Book, and Israel Shahak, both are authoritative and very learned on their theology...

they rely on actual translations which are further confirmed by Zionist and jewish behavior vis-a-vis goyim or gentiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVijwlqsJrU

USS liberty anyone?

i<m not implying that Jews are evil because they are exclusionnist and have a sense of superiority over others. That they are a virile and intelligent tribe that are capable even today of exerting enormous influence in the world and the fact that they have been able to survive for so long is a testament of their essentially healthy outlook on life.

A crocodile may appear to be "evil" to a bunny, but there is no such thing as evil in the world. And a crocodile is certainly a successful surviver and deserves praise as a biological unit.

The one difference of course which an egalitarian communist like yourself bloodyminded should have a beef with is the fact that Judaism is a racially based religion, and isn't open to all like Islam or Christianity is.... Judaism is akin to religious racism 9which is probably to reason for its success).

but as a marxist and PC zealot, I doubt that you'll ever bother commenting on that negatively for fear that you would offend god's chosen (a major faux pas for well to do socialists)

Edited by lictor616

I quoted Rabbi Menachen, Comments for the Fifth Book, and Israel Shahak, both are authoritative and very learned on their theology...

they rely on actual translations which are further confirmed by Zionist and jewish behavior vis-a-vis goyim or gentiles

Are the Jews oppressing the gentiles?

I've heard this...theory...from time to time.

Only from quite specific sources, let's say, if you get my meaning.

i<m not implying that Jews are evil because they are exclusionnist and have a sense of superiority over others. That they are a virile and intelligent tribe that are capable even today of exerting enormous influence in the world and the fact that they have been able to survive for so long is a testament of their essentially healthy outlook on life.

A crocodile may appear to be "evil" to a bunny, but there is no such thing as evil in the world. And a crocodile is certainly a successful surviver and deserves praise as a biological unit.

:) These "biological units" called Jews are not natural predators, Lictor. Or not moreso than human beings generally, if we wish to look at it that way.

The one difference of course which an egalitarian communist like yourself bloodyminded

What makes you think I'm a communist?

And in explaining it, might you be specific, rather than evoking some vague uselessness? (ie "the left! The left! The left!"...while your favourite refrain, it doesn't go a long way to navigating the situation.) I wish to be a self-aware man, so if I'm indeed a communist, I'd like to understand how this could be.

should have a beef with is the fact that Judaism is a racially based religion, and isn't open to all like Islam or Christianity is.... Judaism is akin to religious racism 9which is probably to reason for its success).

You didn't know that one can convert to Judaism?

Really???

but as a marxist and PC zealot, I doubt that you'll ever bother commenting on that negatively for fear that you would offend god's chosen (a major faux pas for well to do socialists)

1. I'm not a Marxist.

2. Like most people, I have serious problems with political correctness. Unlike yourself, I don't believe it is specifically a phenomenon of the left.

Yes, it's true, the left is where the term came from; it was coined by leftists, as a humorous self-critique. I'm sure such a thing--self-critique, self-awareness--is utterly baffling to you.

Further, political correctness is also a hallmark of the political Right...they adore it, they use it all the time. (Palin and her supporters have shown especial eagerness for its use.) So does the political centre.

Because if I, say, have some vague concerns about the Afghanistan war, the Right (and to a lesser degree, the centre) will cry, "Why don't you support the troops?"

That's political correctness, Lictor. All the way.

I have been called an anti-semite for critiquing Israel's behaviour...full stop. Criticizing the acitons of a geopolitical entity...makes me an antisemite.

That's political correctness.

Or those who justify (as several here on this forum have done, the centrists as much as the right wing) Western nations' support for terrorism, both the state and subnational varieties; or who justify the overthrow of democracies for the sake of dictatorships; and so on....

Well, the ability to defend and justify ourselves for exactly what we condemn in others is (aside from moral relativism) a kind of political correctness as well: we must not be as critical of our own actions as we are of enemies'.

That's hardcore patriotism....

...which IS political correctness.

Edited by bloodyminded

:) These "biological units" called Jews are not natural predators, Lictor. Or not moreso than human beings generally, if we wish to look at it that way.

And in explaining it, might you be specific, rather than evoking some vague uselessness? (ie "the left! The left! The left!"...while your favourite refrain, it doesn't go a long way to navigating the situation.) I wish to be a self-aware man, so if I'm indeed a communist, I'd like to understand how this could be.

You didn't know that one can convert to Judaism?

Really???

1. I'm not a Marxist.

2. Like most people, I have serious problems with political correctness. Unlike yourself, I don't believe it is specifically a phenomenon of the left.

Yes, it's true, the left is where the term came from; it was coined by leftists, as a humorous self-critique. I'm sure such a thing--self-critique, self-awareness--is utterly baffling to you.

Further, political correctness is also a hallmark of the political Right...they adore it, they use it all the time. (Palin and her supporters have shown especial eagerness for its use.) So does the political centre.

Because if I, say, have some vague concerns about the Afghanistan war, the Right (and to a lesser degree, the centre) will cry, "Why don't you support the troops?"

I have been called an anti-semite for critiquing Israel's behaviour...full stop. Criticizing the acitons of a geopolitical entity...makes me an antisemite.

That's political correctness.

Or those who justify (as several here on this forum have done, the centrists as much as the right wing) Western nations' support for terrorism, both the state and subnational varieties; or who justify the overthrow of democracies for the sake of dictatorships; and so on....

Well, the ability to defend and justify ourselves for exactly what we condemn in others is (aside from moral relativism) a kind of political correctness as well: we must not be as critical of our own actions as we are of enemies'.

That's hardcore patriotism....

...which IS political correctness.

Classic...

Ever notice that Mr.Falange and Lictor are never here at the same time???

Every argument that you have put out so far is in perfect alignment with the formation of a communist society, most of what you say is straight Marcuse PC rhetoric, you know it and I know it... I know the jargon!:

"the underpriviledged! world peace! world corps! systemic discrimination! european racism and bigotry! racism! sexism! we are all brothers under the skin! we need to take care of the less fortunate by increasing tax and government size! hate speech is unacceptable!"

this is what punctuates nearly every line that your write!

if it talks like a communist... if it think s like a communist, and if its unabashed about it... its a communist...

"Support the troops" is not political correctness because most people don't really pay heed to that nonsense concept. The "war" in afghanistan is a mercenary one that should not elicit any feelings of patriotism by anyone (especially not REAL right wingers) Furthermore, i've heard countless ABC, MSNBC etc shows (Olbermann, Bill Maher etc) take the view of: BRING THE TROOPS home...

support our troops is not political correctness, you won't get imprisoned for a hate crime for uttering publicly that you think "our troops ought to come home"

if you say however that you don't believe in human equality, the torrent of abuse that will be showered on you BY BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT will be enormous and serious: law suits may occur, your personal safety will be at risk, you may very well lose your employment, certainly if a politicians professes such an opinion, he will be tarred and feathered! or worse!

clearly you have no concept of what we're talking about here.

Edited by lictor616