Governmental Dope Dealing.

Oleg Bach

It came to me from a good source today that the government is offically in the dope dealing buisness. I was told that a certain person I met in the past has marajuana specially delivered directly to her residence. Of course this person has to pay for it. You would assume that now that the government is delivering dope that it would undercut the so-called crimminals that sell the crap. This is not the case. This person spends about $750.oo on pot per month.

He is the worst part of this glinch..As I have mentioned in the past those that are poor and on assistance are overly prescribed all sorts of pharma product such as Oxycodone..a drug that is harsh and highly addictive as are most synthetic opiates. The tax payer foots the bill for the Oxycodone and none of that money returns to the public purse. It goes directly to big pharma..it's almost like a money laundering operation..further more - Those that recieve opiates via the state - almost always sell as many as they can to other drug addicts on the dole..and a few addicts with disposable income. The money from the sale of oxycodone is used by chronic marajuanics to by pot.

Go figure, the government now not only deals in opiates illegally but are now in the pot buisness - and home delivery at that - Don't tell me that orgainized crime has not taken over most of society - It is clear that they have.

So you can get a license to grow in B.C. then you can sell any extra you get to people who can smoke legally (there is usually a huge amount left over).

If you get caught selling the extras, or even sharing them with another liscened user that you are not the declared designated grower for, you will get your liscence revoked, and probably go to jail, or some other punishment.

The Prairie Plant Systems Pot that the government home delivers is notoriously shitty. Most people refuse to smoke it, because it is of such low quality.

According to R vs Parker and R vs Krieger people who use pot for medical reasons are constitutionally protected from the CDSA as it pretains to possession and cultivation of cannabis for personal medical purposes. Trafficking on the other hand (sharing, selling, or giving) to anybody for ANY reason is illegal. The only exeption is in the case of a liscened designated grower under the MMAD.(medical marijuana access department) This must be applied for from the federal government.

All the plants on earth were given as a gift to mankind from God. It says so on the first page of the first book of the Bible. No government has a right to deny mankind the use of earth's plants.

All the plants on earth were given as a gift to mankind from God. It says so on the first page of the first book of the Bible. No government has a right to deny mankind the use of earth's plants.

u saw the first bible? is it not a collection of books and stories??? where is this 'first page' of the 'first bible' u speak of? cause as far as i know in theology it does not exist, but not my point, just remember if my debate was always 'Darwin wrote it!' i would be pinned alive, i agree with your last line though. try to make a better i implore you, its not offensive, ive nothing against it, just not a productive point.

now im a free guy, i like freedom and doing what you choose without restriction but that is not perfect at all. stupid people do stupid things on weed, so i say do what u want but the debate is not if we should smoke or not, its if the gov. is turning into a crime syndication... lobbyist's are getting better at twisting minds and wallets, politics is no longer for the people by the people, and fascist, crazy, unequal globalizing, self loving wonder of the world 'we voted for them' nut jobs are buying drugs, and saying WE will screw things up because they are 'conservative' or 'liberal' or whatever...

look, fact is everyone is crazy, whither an over-spoken faithful of the one the only god almighty mr.poddle's, a gay sex predator in a bathroom stall looking at Bob Doles chin, black x member of the kkk, texas tourist butcher with wife and 2 kids, doom saying 87 year-old who thinks due to world weariness that CNN in a reason the world must die (good job dr.evil), a 'completely ok under pressure' kind of guy but overly enthusiastic toward interns... or a senator married to a fish who grants you wishes when you throw a dime into the tea cup.

one way or the other, there's still led in those politicians coffee cups and though made Rome fall... we have better coffee so those saps wont drop. so grab your kids and next political event that comes up, tell them to just say whats on there mind, and you'll be proud of them either way, and throw them on stage, and i bet they don't have much good to say about the way we are handling things... we claim there minds are 'too small' for our politics when i think the opposite applies to them, our politics is too complicated. get them to revolt, make a kid revolution! let kids rule the world for a day cause in the end, we all are the idiots and the real children who teach them this steaming pile of crap... its our fault and we like to say its all in vain and let our kids get taught this to take over and repeat what WE did.

if kids ruled the world, we could fly with no wings.

nothing would be crazy, just crazy fun.

oh and we'd eat better too.

Guest TrueMetis

If you get caught selling the extras, or even sharing them with another liscened user that you are not the declared designated grower for, you will get your liscence revoked, and probably go to jail, or some other punishment.

The Prairie Plant Systems Pot that the government home delivers is notoriously shitty. Most people refuse to smoke it, because it is of such low quality.

According to R vs Parker and R vs Krieger people who use pot for medical reasons are constitutionally protected from the CDSA as it pretains to possession and cultivation of cannabis for personal medical purposes. Trafficking on the other hand (sharing, selling, or giving) to anybody for ANY reason is illegal. The only exeption is in the case of a liscened designated grower under the MMAD.(medical marijuana access department) This must be applied for from the federal government.

Well Apparently in B.C. it's different you get your license to grow from the B.C. government and are legally allowed to sell to anyone with a license to smoke. It's also pretty high quality.

Well Apparently in B.C. it's different you get your license to grow from the B.C. government and are legally allowed to sell to anyone with a license to smoke. It's also pretty high quality.

I think you need to check your facts on this. I'm pretty well informed on this issue and I am sure that the provincial government of BC cannot exempt anyone from a federal law.

Oh and Dark Angel, the Bible IS a collection of stories, and those stories are called the "books" of the bible. The first of these "books" is called Genesis, and is the story of how God created the earth and everything on it. On the first page of this "book" God gives man "all the seed bearing plants and herbs to use". I don't necessarily take the Bible literally, but I do believe that man has the right to anything that grows upon the earth.

Guest TrueMetis

I think you need to check your facts on this. I'm pretty well informed on this issue and I am sure that the provincial government of BC cannot exempt anyone from a federal law.

Well then somethings up because I know a guy who's allowed to grow and sell to people allowed to smoke and my brother is getting the same deal.

Edited by TrueMetis

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I heard that the low quality of the government dope makes it undesirable. Also the government has had problems collecting payment for its dope that one person owes the government $4200. which he doesn't believe he should have to pay. :lol:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hJ24bU8vGSV_rije4xMncH-Gxq0g

Edited by Nat

Department officials have said they will eventually phase out all personal production, forcing patients to order all their dope from the government, perhaps through pharmacy distribution.

Well this blatant nationalization of a free market enterprise is bound to inflame the Conservatives no end. Just what we need, more flaming Conservatives.