Obama to lift HIV/AIDS travel ban

Guest American Woman

Guest American Woman

President Obama announced Friday that he will lift a 22-year-old ban on entry into the United States for people infected with HIV/AIDS.

The administration intends to publish a new federal rule next week eliminating the ban by the start of 2010, he said. link

I didn't even know that there was such a ban in existence. Evidently the U.S. is one of only a dozen or so countries to deny entry to people with HIV. At any rate, it's about time the ban was lifted.

No major international Aids conference has been held in the United States since 1993 because HIV-positive activists or researchers could not enter the country. link

he's probably about to import a whole bunch of his "bruthas" from the motherland.

obviously Obama is determined that every AIDS ridden African from whatever cesspit in that unhappy continent should be given every opportunity to infect americans... and indeed the whole world...

Already in their befouled country, it is illegal to "discriminate against" people with AIDS... and so schoolchildren with the deadly disease are permitted to toddle around with healthy ones, AIDS victims are permitted to work in hospitals, restaurants, massage parlors, and in short are permitted to pass their disease on to all of us...

Keep in mind that the disease is African, and that apparently began when a homosexual man in the early 80's "copulated" with a Haitian and African male and passed the disease on to his dear boyfriends...

Such are the strengths and advantages of a liberal egalitarian multiracial society I suppose.

Actually, again I'd like to know if anyone here can come up with a concrete specific strength given to us by our "diversity" (the type our government tells us to "celebrate")

Edited by lictor616

obviously Obama is determined that every AIDS ridden African from whatever cesspit in that unhappy continent should be given every opportunity to infect americans... and indeed the whole world...

Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh today.

Already in their befouled country, it is illegal to "discriminate against" people with AIDS... and so schoolchildren with the deadly disease are permitted to toddle around with healthy ones, AIDS victims are permitted to work in hospitals, restaurants, massage parlors, and in short are permitted to pass their disease on to all of us...

As long as the proper percautions take place you won't have to worry about it.

Keep in mind that the disease is African, and that apparently began when a homosexual man in the early 80's "copulated" with a Haitian and African male and passed the disease on to his dear boyfriends...

Dude, I am falling off my CHAIR here. LOLS Please stop.

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm <--- might be transmitted from other primates.

http://www.originofaids.com/

Most people believe that the origin of HIV, the AIDS virus, derives from some natural evolutionary event. Key among these HIV origin theories is the so called "cut hunter theory" in which a human, allegedly African native, received a bloody wound or infected splash while preparing a chimpanzee carrying a similar virus (i.e., SIVcpz). Most recent research, along with the scientific consensus, holds that the origin of HIV and AIDS could never have happened this way.

In 2001, The Royal Society of London's conference proceedings, which sought to determine the initial cause of AIDS and the origin of HIV, were published for the world to behold. The most highly respected scientists and academicians debated the possibility that HIV-1, the most widespread and deadly human AIDS virus, evolved from accidental vaccine contaminations and subsequent transmissions to mostly African villagers. The oral polio vaccine (OPV) received the focus of interest here since that vaccine was partially derived from growing live polio viruses in monkey kidney cells that have historically proven to be contaminated with cancer viruses such as SV40 -- the 40th monkey virus ever discovered. This virus, like HIV-1, is currently linked by medical scientists to widespread human cancers. By the end of the symposium, the esteemed delegates concluded HIV's origin, and AIDS, was not likely to have come from polio vaccine transmissions as chimpanzees were not proven to have been used during the manufacture of this vaccine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_AIDS

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12966623/

In the end the virus seems to have been contracted from primates.

You do know how to search things on the Internet right? I bet the library card system was quite complicated to you as well.

Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh today.

As long as the proper percautions take place you won't have to worry about it.

Dude, I am falling off my CHAIR here. LOLS Please stop.

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm <--- might be transmitted from other primates.

well keep laughing clown:

http://www.avert.org/aids-history-86.htm

if you actually read the "history of aids" tab mentioned in your article it essentially confirms what I have written.

"In June, the CDC published a report about the occurrence, without identifiable cause, of PCP in five men in Los Angeles5. This report is sometimes referred to as the "beginning" of AIDS, but it might be more accurate to describe it as the beginning of the general awareness of AIDS in the USA."

the five men were gays, and copualted with haitain and african boat people looking for entry into the US...

well keep laughing clown:

http://www.avert.org/aids-history-86.htm

if you actually read the "history of aids" tab mentioned in your article it essentially confirms what I have written.

Reading comprehension is key here.

"In June, the CDC published a report about the occurrence, without identifiable cause, of PCP in five men in Los Angeles5. This report is sometimes referred to as the "beginning" of AIDS, but it might be more accurate to describe it as the beginning of the general awareness of AIDS in the USA."

Again, reading comprehension is key here. Also, this seems to fly in the face of your 'it began in africa with a homo african and a homo hatian.

If I am laughing, chances are I am not the clown.

Reading comprehension is key here.

Again, reading comprehension is key here. Also, this seems to fly in the face of your 'it began in africa with a homo african and a homo hatian.

If I am laughing, chances are I am not the clown.

indeed reading comprehension would be key.... the report clearly says that homosexuals are the "first known" cases and suspected origins of it...

the report also says quite unambiguously: "We do now know that the origin of AIDS and the virus HIV was probably in Africa. "

earlier you laughed as ludicrous my proposition which essentially said the exact same thing...

Why do you laugh at the proposition that aids is "african" then?

Also the Spencer report and CDC reports quoted, mention that the disease came about from Central african people's unfortunate "affection" for the African Green Monkey...

I'm not sure were all the comedy is in this... but laugh away!

indeed reading comprehension would be key.... the report clearly says that homosexuals are the "first known" cases and suspected origins of it...

Yes in the USA that was where it was first noticed. Among the gay population in the USA.

the report also says quite unambiguously: "We do now know that the origin of AIDS and the virus HIV was probably in Africa. "

I never denied that it did NOT originate from Africa. It seems to have actually originated in Cameroon, to be more specific. I am questioning the whole 'african-hatian gay' approach.

earlier you laughed as ludicrous my proposition which essentially said the exact same thing...

No that is not the reason I am laughing. Clown.

Why do you laugh at the proposition that aids is "african" then?

If the article had stated what you THOUGHT it stated, then, the article would fly in the face of your 'AIDS originated in Africa'. But like I said, this was the first time it was noticed in the USA, among the gay population. Simply because you saw that the article showed that it was first noticed in the gay population in the USA, you kind of equated that to showing me that gays started the whole mess by having fun with a monkey back in Africa.

Reading comprehension is KEY... KEY dude.

Also the Spencer report and CDC reports quoted, mention that the disease came about from Central african people's unfortunate "affection" for the African Green Monkey...

I am gonna 'Homer'up my chair here and put those legs on the back of my chair so I don't fall over anymore.

I'm not sure were all the comedy is in this... but laugh away!

Update - Still laughing. But not falling off my chair this time.

Edited by GostHacked

Guest American Woman

Not sure what allowing HIV infected people into the States has to do with "the whole world," but the way I see it, not "every aids ridden african" will be entering the U.S., while I'm sure a few "aids ridden" foreigners from other nations may be entering, as well as those from Africa, while I wonder what exactly Obama is going to be doing that would give them "every opportunity to infect Americans."

The way I see it, if we are to be a major influence/player in trying to prevent/cure AIDS, we can hardly keep those involved in the process out of our country. How do you think we can ever come to a solution to the AIDS problem if everyone 'keeps a distance' from it? Not to mention the fact that there are already plenty of HIV/AIDS infected people living in the country .....

OI would really be more concerned about the Ukraine and Russians coming here given that it bis the fastest growing area for AIds...while africa is the rate is falling.

That and the fact russians and ukrainians have terrible taste and style....is there anything worse that a badly dresses disease ridden queen who can't speak english?

http://www.avert.org/aids-russia.htm

Guest American Woman

airplanes go all over the world right?... no of course not... yes ONLY the US would be affected... of course...

But airplanes already went all over the world, even before Obama lifted the ban in the United States. So people banned from the States were already "going all over the world," just not to the U.S. and a dozen or so other countries. So again, not sure how lifting the ban in the U.S. would affect the whole world..... :huh:

But airplanes already went all over the world, even before Obama lifted the ban in the United States. So people banned from the States were already "going all over the world," just not to the U.S. and a dozen or so other countries. So again, not sure how lifting the ban in the U.S. would affect the whole world..... :huh:

your ignorance astounds me.

What a retarded turn this thread has taken.

I assume that Lictor is concerned that each AIDS-infected African tourist will seduce dozens of American women during his visit to the United States.

Kwon is perhaps still bitter that Toronto has not yet opened a Sino-centric school to go along with their Afro-centric one. Get your homies to shoot some people in broad daylight, Thomas. It'll happen.

-k

I assume that Lictor is concerned that each AIDS-infected African tourist will seduce dozens of American women during his visit to the United States.

Kwon is perhaps still bitter that Toronto has not yet opened a Sino-centric school to go along with their Afro-centric one. Get your homies to shoot some people in broad daylight, Thomas. It'll happen.

-k

there are criminals of every ethnicity. my people tend to do it more discreetly in larger scales.

Honestly, what do they learn in those schools that is "Afrocentric"? African math? African technology? African literature? African history? ...wait, what?

Now let's look at Sinosphere countries (china, taiwan, korea, japan). Sinocentric math? Sinocentric techonology? Sinocentric literature? Sinocentric history? Now these make sense...

Afrocentric schools are nothing but tools of the liberals to promote racism under the cover of divershity.

Edited by Thomas Kwon

airplanes go all over the world right?... no of course not... yes ONLY the US would be affected... of course...

You are assuming the USA and the rest of the world is not already affected by the AIDS virus? Travel was restricted to those places, but were people from that country allowed to travel elsewhere possibly the US? Obviously that wont work.

And as a Canadian, if I went to one of those countries (Canada may not have the same travel ban in place) I come back home then go to the US for a trip.

I am surprised you had not thought of that.

Guest American Woman
You are assuming the USA and the rest of the world is not already affected by the AIDS virus? Travel was restricted to those places, but were people from that country allowed to travel elsewhere possibly the US? Obviously that wont work.

And as a Canadian, if I went to one of those countries (Canada may not have the same travel ban in place) I come back home then go to the US for a trip.

I am surprised you had not thought of that.

My thoughts exactly. Lictor's comment made no sense at all to me. As for Canada, it does not have the travel ban: The 11 other countries that ban HIV-positive travellers and immigrants are: Armenia, Brunei, Iraq, Libya, Moldova, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and Sudan, according to the advocacy group Immigration Equality.

-k

Two African AIDS Spreaders Convicted in Winnipeg in One Week

For years we’ve warned that poorly screened immigrants (AIDS, hepatitis) can quite literally kill you.:eek::mad:

“An HIV-positive African immigrant in Winnipeg has been convicted of having unprotected sex with women and not telling them about his condition. The 34-year-old man from Zambia, whose name is protected by a publication ban, has been found guilty by a judge on two counts of aggravated sexual assault.Court heard that two of the man's three partners did not contract HIV, while a charge stemming from a complaint brought by the third woman, who did test positive, was previously dismissed.The man, who remains in custody and could face deportation, will be sentenced August 13.” (Canadian Press, July 18, 2008)

Then, there’s the conclusion of the notorious Sudanese Clato Mabior. One wonders whether this one man AIDS infection machine was tested before he came to Canada. Likely not. Protecting the Canadian public is not high on Immigration Canada’s list of priorities.

“Clato Mabior, 31, now faces likely deportation after what's believed to be the country's largest case of its kind.Queen's Bench Justice Joan McKelvey said Mabior's conduct was "deplorable and despicable . . . and must be condemned in the strongest possible terms. ‘Those that are infected with HIV cannot inappropriately and indiscriminately engage in sexual relationships for their own pleasure without regard to the consequences to others.’ … Mabior was convicted on six of nine sexual-assault allegations, plus additional charges of invitation to sexual touching and sexual interference. … One of Mabior's victims was a 15-year-old girl who repeatedly broke down in tears as she described being raped by Mabior after he lured her with the promise of drugs and alcohol from a temporary Child and Family Services "shelter" inside a downtown Winnipeg hotel. She was only 12 years old at the time.

‘The accused preyed upon these vulnerable women, many of whom were underage and came from significantly compromised circumstances. Further, these women were supplied with alcohol and/or drugs, and lured into a sexual relationship by a sexual predator,’ said McKelvey. Mabior was arrested in early 2006 after an unprecedented public warning by police and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority that prompted several young women to come forward - many of them teenage runaways. “ (Winnipeg Free Press, July 15, 2008)

In the US (which unlike suicidally liberal Canada, does keep racial stats on AIDS) and we know that blacks in the US are on average about 18 to 24 times more likely to have aids then whites... Blacks females in particular are riddled with the deadly disease.

Of the 126,964 women living with HIV/AIDS, 64% were black, 19% were white, 15% were Hispanic, 1% were Asian or Pacific Islander, and less than 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/women/resources/factsheets/women.htm)

They don't talk about this AIDS disparity because they are concerned that this might fuel racism and might make a few white or non blacks unwilling to copulate with a black... another instance in these absolutely crazed times, where health and public safety takes a backseat to political correctness... I swear you couldn't imagine this stuff is happening.

We do know however... that

Every year, 25% of new cases of AIDS/HIV are due to the Canadian government's known importation of people with AIDS/HIV. 95% of which are from Africa or the Caribbean. This will cost the Canadian taxpayers Billions of dollars and possibly the lives of our children.

Half of the South African military has HIV/AIDS, are we sure we want to congregate with them?

there are criminals of every ethnicity. my people tend to do it more discreetly in larger scales.

Honestly, what do they learn in those schools that is "Afrocentric"? African math? African technology? African literature? African history? ...wait, what?

looooool... it would probably resemble something like this: