More Islamic extremist Activity!

wulf42

Nobody wants to actually bomb anything I'd hazard. Wulf shows frustration at things in a different fashion than you or I do.

Nobel words that worked on the Russians, but I fear that you will be dead wrong...many of the harsher threats coming from the Middle-East and such are very clear that they do not like our lifestyle one bit.

So you're saying we shouldn't be over there ? They do like our lifestyle, especially our prosperity, which is why they want to emigrate.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual you leave out information.....the whole point of the Mecca thing is if the Islamic Terrorist's exploded a Nuclear weapon or bio attack and kill Millions of people in the U.S.A. then the U.S. would have a right to respond and likely would respond with a Nuclear strike to retaliate...

And my point is that you're doing exactly what they're doing - targeting civilians. But mea culpa - I did leave out that part of your point.

And my point is that you're doing exactly what they're doing - targeting civilians. But mea culpa - I did leave out that part of your point.

lol..........i am not targeting anyone as DOP stated i am incapable for such , however the fool in the video likely is dead serious and has the connections to make it so!

Ok, I thought your post was serious. Again, mea culpa.

I think you misunderstood me, i was refering to an U.S.A point of view if they were attacked by weapons of mass destruction that they would retaliate with a Nuke strike

maybe not Mecca but i bet they would hit somewhere hard! If Muslim extremist's ever set off a Nuclear weapon in Moscow...the Middle East would be obliterated end of story! Russia wouldn't bother to wait to see who did it!

btw- An American politician did threaten to bomb Mecca!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/08/06/1997179.htm

Edited by wulf42

I think you misunderstood me, i was refering to an U.S.A point of view if they were attacked by weapons of mass destruction that they would retaliate with a Nuke strike

maybe not Mecca but i bet they would hit somewhere hard! If Muslim extremist's ever set off a Nuclear weapon in Moscow...the Middle East would be obliterated end of story! Russia wouldn't bother to wait to see who did it!

btw- An American politician did threaten to bomb Mecca!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/08/06/1997179.htm

Really ? And I didn't hear moderates speaking out against him either.

I think that asking moderates to speak out against radicals seems to be a non-starter across the board. Kind of a 'bell the cat' type of thing.

Really ? And I didn't hear moderates speaking out against him either.

I think that asking moderates to speak out against radicals seems to be a non-starter across the board. Kind of a 'bell the cat' type of thing.

Oh yes they did......his political career ended right there!

Well, that's good to hear then. As I said, I didn't remember hearing about it but we should continue to speak out against extremists in society.

I totally agree with you on this.......I wish people just minded their own business and practiced their religion of whatever faith in Peace but these extremist's have other ideas.