Tory Majority!

wulf42

Lets not forget it was the PCs than brought in free trade that is ripping the dreams of retirement and pensions out of people in North America, especially Canada. The only ones benefitting from this are the shareholders and the top brass of the companies. There's over 1.6 million that have no jobs, there thousands of people returning for education who probably won't find a job afterwards. We have a large deficit which is growing everyday and I'm just wondering what is life going to be like for the generation in their 30's now when they hit retirement. http://license.icopyright.net/user/viewFre...TM5NjgyNw%3D%3D

Lets not forget it was the PCs than brought in free trade that is ripping the dreams of retirement and pensions out of people in North America, especially Canada. The only ones benefitting from this are the shareholders and the top brass of the companies. There's over 1.6 million that have no jobs, there thousands of people returning for education who probably won't find a job afterwards. We have a large deficit which is growing everyday and I'm just wondering what is life going to be like for the generation in their 30's now when they hit retirement. http://license.icopyright.net/user/viewFre...TM5NjgyNw%3D%3D

Yah I remember the Liberals told me they were going to get rid of that free trade thing. I am so glade they did becuase they always keep their promises. Time for an NDP government. I have never seen a better one.

Stop wondering and start pushing and supporting Canada to adopt a broad scoped economic union with either the EU or the US. All the countries in the EU recognized they could no longer go it alone (even the UK!!) what makes Canada so special. The EU 480 million. The US 300 million. Canada 34 million, of that 14 million chinese and east indian economic migrants. Canada is lost in space run by commander tom harper destination hell in a hand basket.

Doesn't anyone release if Harper called an election today after polling the narrowest of majorities he would lose the election to Ignatieff. Why? There is a reason why the Liberals are polling so low all of sudden.

I still think Iggy is planning for the long-term, drainning the Tories of attack ad spending, making the NDP and Tories alienate their hardliner through bipartisanship, and looking tough and principaled, not a weak flip flopper. I think everyone knew Iggy would lose support in the short-term for being all election gun hoe, but I believe he will come out stronger come 2010/2011, when people will actually want an election.

Ok. Given that the main course was a giant roast beef for Republican investment firms, I guess the dems will take their treats where they can get them.

The Dems wrote the whole bill. The whole crap sandwich known as Obama's economic stimulus bill. It had something for everyone, except any actual stimulus. :lol:

And what so-called change is Obama bringing to the economy? Of course, other than record spending, record deficits, and increased taxes.

Actually Michael it's fairly common knowledge that Obama's most recent stimulous of about $800 billion was laden with treats for Democrats to help ensure re-election.

Couple that together with Obama contravening bankruptcy law to give ownership in the auto companies to his union buddies (can you say "Halliburton"?).

Then add in a declared communist and 9-11 conspiracy theorist appointed to a senior white house position (Van Jones).

Mix in a child prostition scandal from one of Obama's biggest supporting organizations and a 20 year accosiation with a racist pastor.

Blend that with the President of the US continously "extending a hand" to an illegitimate holocaut-denier who steals elections.

Now sprinkle on the inevitable higher taxes from the $1 trillion he's trying to ram through on "health" reform and a Cap & Trade bill that stifles busines investment at perhaps the worst possible economic timing this century, amid growing skepticism that Al Gore's movie was even a true story.

And you've got a pretty good recipe for a Carter-esque style implosion. All this in less than a year.

Many, even on his own team, have said in the wake of his Nobel Prize that he hasn't done anything yet. But it's worse: he's de-facto raised taxes, ruined American credibility with thug states, taken steps to stifle economic, investment and consumer recovery and burned up virtually all of the political capital with which he came to washington.

SOme are saying Obama, in the wake of his Nobel pize, is actually becomeing a bit of a punchline.

But Hopeychangemas to all!

LMAO

My goodness, Haliburton?

You must mean the company Dick Cheney was running and the same Halibuton that got the very first contract in Iraq, worth 5B dollars. The Haliburton that has had it's hand in getting it's Republican politicians elected since it was nothing more than a small construction firm called Brown and Root? That is the right Haliburton correct?

That is a funny post. Keep it up. More members will be dropping by just for a laugh.

Stop wondering and start pushing and supporting Canada to adopt a broad scoped economic union with either the EU or the US. All the countries in the EU recognized they could no longer go it alone (even the UK!!) what makes Canada so special. The EU 480 million. The US 300 million. Canada 34 million, of that 14 million chinese and east indian economic migrants. Canada is lost in space run by commander tom harper destination hell in a hand basket.

LOL That is just funny. :lol::lol:

Edited by Who's Doing What?

The Haliburton that has had it's hand in getting it's Republican politicians elected since it was nothing more than a small construction firm called Brown and Root? That is the right Haliburton correct?

Yep, almost the way Billionaire George Soros gets Democrats elected.