Obama - Chicago Bleeds for You

Well, I agree with you, Obama should have never went. So in this case, he didn't do what was right, did he? Welcome to my world, the world of reality! :lol:

Nope he shouldn't have went but I will take a President whos big mistake is going to an international rally to fight for his country over the one whos mistake is to send 250000 troops to war they can't win anyday of the week Shady.

Nope he shouldn't have went but I will take a President whos big mistake is going to an international rally to fight for his country over the one whos mistake is to send 250000 troops to war they can't win anyday of the week Shady.

Gee, I wasn't aware that was the choice! :lol:

Let's end the charade that Obama was going to fight for his country. He wasn't. He was going to fight for Chicago. Let's say that Atlanta was up again, or Los Angeles, or Houston, or pretty much any other city. Do you think the Obama's make the trip? Not a chance. It's all about Chicago.

Gee, I wasn't aware that was the choice! :lol:

Let's end the charade that Obama was going to fight for his country. He wasn't. He was going to fight for Chicago. Let's say that Atlanta was up again, or Los Angeles, or Houston, or pretty much any other city. Do you think the Obama's make the trip? Not a chance. It's all about Chicago.

I don't live in pretend world so I don't know what would happen if Atlanta or Houston were up. I live in the real world. This is the problem with Republicans they live in Pretend world were the biggest threat to the US is some guy in a country that might someday get a Nuke that would never reach the US instead of the country falling all around them. I want a president for the real problems the country faces not the pretend ones.

I want a president for the real problems the country faces not the pretend ones.

Me too! And the Olympics to Chicago was certainly a real problem wasn't it? :lol::rolleyes:

Oh, and we all know that if Chicago wasn't in the running, the Obama's don't make the trip. Even though you won't admit it.

No, many in your GOP were positively giddy that Chicago was refused. Your mentor Rush Limbaugh practically had a coronary of delight.

Bubber, here I must stop you.

When I say I am a left-winger I am not being totally facetious. Most of Rush Limbaugh's views, in particular his hostility to immigrants and racial minorities, is totally poisonous to me. I am basically on the left on most family planning, immigration and other social issues. My foreign policy views and views on climate change, admittedly, are more in sync with those of the right. I look at issues on a one-by-one basis, not on the basis of where the left or right is on them. I do not listen to Rush Limbaugh's shows, and frankly there is a view that his views do not resonate with many people. Basically he's a crank.

As far as Chicago being refused, I am as revolted by right-wing failure of patriotism as I am by left-wing non-patriotism. Anyone living in either of our countries is incredibly lucky. Attacking your own country, whether the U.S. or Canada, is unforgivable. I do not say this for all countries, but I do for countries that give all who make the effort a fair chance. Both of our countries fall into this category.

If Rush Limbaugh had a "coronary of delight" he is utterly wrong.

Let me get a little personal here. I was thrown out of a summer camp for cheering for a camp that I previously went to to win a game. Loyalty is and must a paramount value.

Edited by jbg

Did he say this?

Limbaugh: "Obama is holding his own against both of them--doing more than his share of the spade work. Maybe even gaining ground at the moment. Using not only the spade ladies and gentleman---that when he finishes with the spade in the garden of corruption planted by the Clinton's, he turns to the hoe. And so the spade work and his expertise using a hoe."

Here's some:

http://newsone.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).

I looked up a few of the quotes online, seems real.

Edited by Sir Bandelot

And I must stop you. He doesn't possess any hostility to immigrants and racial minorites. It's made up.

Talk radio is filled with bigoted rants, many anti-immigrants.

That is one of the reasons I am basically a left-winger; I cannot fathom the degree of hatred and bigotry that resides on the right side of the political spectrum, especially in the U.S. A lot of it is vile and poisonous.

Talk radio is filled with bigoted rants, many anti-immigrants.

That may be the case, but you specifically mention Rush Limbaugh, which isn't the case. And btw, there's a differenct between speaking against illegal immigration vs legal immigration. I myself cannot fathom why some people continue to blur the two.