More Proof Canada in Danger from Islamic Terrorism!

wulf42

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you categorize all retired/aged Canadians as affluent “trash boomers”… are there any retired/aged today – and will there be any tomorrow, who, after a life of contributing directly or indirectly to the well-being and maturation of this country… are there any of those retired/aged Canadians who are, and will be, dependent for their basic minimum living needs upon OAS/GIS/CPP? Or… are they and will they, all be, as you say, “lazy, greedy, lying cheats”? Given your religious overtone, is your god considerate of the well-being/betterment of all?

Its ridiculous for me to paint all boomers that. Canada is where it is at because you people allowed it to happen. that makes you guilty. You are responsible for Canada's current state. If in fact you are entitled to what you say you deserve then the wealth should already be in place to look after you and or Canada is already positioned to looked after what you people think you deserve. Not the case as there are those who are advocating mass immigration and the sell out of Canada to provide the boomers with what they think they deserve. My personal experience with the kinds of immigrants Canada is bringing in is ones coming from low income Countries. Even minimum wage in Canada is enough buying power back in the Countries they came from to live large. If these immigrants are in this predicament at whose expense is it at? Not the boomers, that's for sure.

Canada has gone to far with immigration and we don't need them. Canada has all the resources, intellectual Capital, and historical roots to propel it through the next millenium. We don't need china or any other asian country. We don't need entitled immigrants because they are not entitlted to Jack. The God portrayed in the Old Testament would Concur. ;) The Roman God Jupiter would also have to concur given that Rome operated in the trade of people for the benefit of Romans.

My Ancestors built Canada, not some banana country immigrant who the boomers are eager to roll out the red carpet for to feather their nests.

Anyone that can say that this country

is not in Danger from Islamic extremist's needs a head examination!!

The evidence grows on a daily basis...yet the Liberals say it is all in our

heads???........yeah okay!!

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/09/25/z...-bomb-plot.html

I certainly don't think Canada is immune from terrorism. The arrest & breakup of the Toronto terror cell plotters is proof of that. However, that man who travelled to Canada didn't seem to target Canada in way from what i read.

But we are certainly a target, especially since ramping up our forces in Afghanistan

Just a second folks....there is no us and them. There is in fact a "we" aspect that needs to be taken into consideration. I can say this without doubt, that we were all immigrants at one time even the natives. So what we are talking about is no less than society morphing once again under the general guise of social engineering. Call it protectionism or nationalism or anything you want, but the reality is that Canada is for Canadians, and they are defined as those of us that are here now. Not to be confused with those that will come from somewhere else later. So only a fool would suggest that we cannot control the now to determine the future, that would be like giving up democracy outright. We have the right to self determination.

Totally agree....if they contribute great!

Why should they get the red carpet treatment to high paying work. There are lots of Canadians who are willing be trained in a trade but are discriminated against and marginalized because of social prejudice. Try looking after those who are here rather than depriving them of their rightful opportunities. The conservatives have made it to easy for employers to claim they can't find the skills in the people of Canada so they have to look outside - BS, If you can't find the skills, contract a business from Canada, the US, or mexico. We have trade agreements with them so if the company needs work done a company is out there to get it done. Let's face it, the real pursuit of these employers is to keep Canada unskilled and low paying. Stop pandering to these lying employers. The truth of Canada's employers is they use immigrants as a way to repress wages, working conditions, and deprive canadians meaningful complimentary work experience to propel them to higher paying employment. The Conservatives are all to eager to supply the bullets to the guns the employers use to choke Canada into the second rate country it is.

Just a second folks....there is no us and them. There is in fact a "we" aspect that needs to be taken into consideration. I can say this without doubt, that we were all immigrants at one time even the natives. So what we are talking about is no less than society morphing once again under the general guise of social engineering. Call it protectionism or nationalism or anything you want, but the reality is that Canada is for Canadians, and they are defined as those of us that are here now. Not to be confused with those that will come from somewhere else later. So only a fool would suggest that we cannot control the now to determine the future, that would be like giving up democracy outright. We have the right to self determination.

Determination for who? To establish Canada as an extension of China or India? Yeah, sure. Canada's origins is French/English. After the WWII Canada saw refugess coming from many other countries around the world. Since 1982 that has morphed into economic immigrants with attitudes of entitlement and a social superiority complex.

Canada's doesn't need immigrants and if anything they have proven they contribute nothing to moving Canada into a world contributor of innovation. My observation, Immigrants have proven to be disruptive, are negative, and contribute nothing to Canada's cohesion.

There a lots of jobs in this nation. But when you pay people not to work they have a tendency to be a little picky about where they work and how much they will accept as wages. So EI is a problem and for that matter so is welfare.

By the way there are a large number of professional immigrants who are working far below what they are qualified to do. Such as engineers that are cab drivers. I used to work with a physics guy from Pakistan who was working as a clerk for about half as much as me.

The issue here is about willingness to work and the our societies willingness to pay.

There a lots of jobs in this nation. But when you pay people not to work they have a tendency to be a little picky about where they work and how much they will accept as wages. So EI is a problem and for that matter so is welfare.

With an attitude like that it's no wonder Canada ranks behind many European Countries in Vacation Day, Stat holiday pay, employment security, and national pride. We are citizens to servants to the government. Citizens are free to move to most beneficial employment. IF EI is used as lever to propel Canadians to higher employment, good for them.

By the way there are a large number of professional immigrants who are working far below what they are qualified to do. Such as engineers that are cab drivers. I used to work with a physics guy from Pakistan who was working as a clerk for about half as much as me.

Go back to pakistan, start a business, or try harder to become employed. Simple as that.

The issue here is about willingness to work and the our societies willingness to pay.

I can see you are a suporter of forced 60 hour work weeks and likely six day work weeks as in china. If that's the country you want, then relocate. We have technology and resources to benefit Canadians but that technology is being used to abuse and exploit Canada and Canadians. Why should Canadians settle for less than what our Grandparents got?

My Grandpa had a stay home wife and was able to afford a new car, a cottage, a house, and retired with a pension. Over in Europe France, Germany, Sweden, they enjoy 6 weeks vacation a year. Look at Canada today. What do today's Canadians get? and you want to take away welfare and EI to further insult Canadians?

The problem of Canada is shear selfishness.

Why should they get the red carpet treatment to high paying work. There are lots of Canadians who are willing be trained in a trade but are discriminated against and marginalized because of social prejudice. Try looking after those who are here rather than depriving them of their rightful opportunities. The conservatives have made it to easy for employers to claim they can't find the skills in the people of Canada so they have to look outside - BS, If you can't find the skills, contract a business from Canada, the US, or mexico. We have trade agreements with them so if the company needs work done a company is out there to get it done. Let's face it, the real pursuit of these employers is to keep Canada unskilled and low paying. Stop pandering to these lying employers. The truth of Canada's employers is they use immigrants as a way to repress wages, working conditions, and deprive canadians meaningful complimentary work experience to propel them to higher paying employment. The Conservatives are all to eager to supply the bullets to the guns the employers use to choke Canada into the second rate country it is.

I just gotta ask. Have you ever met an immigrant? Most of the immigrants I've met tend to start out at the bottom of the pole. If they have qualifications, those are rejected. I know my brother works with a lot of Filipinos in Calgary, and he says they are far better workers than the Canadians, far more willing to work OT and aren't always screwing around or calling in sick.

Tell you what, want to prove your point, provide the statistics for immigrants taking jobs away from Canadians.

I just gotta ask. Have you ever met an immigrant? Most of the immigrants I've met tend to start out at the bottom of the pole. If they have qualifications, those are rejected. I know my brother works with a lot of Filipinos in Calgary, and he says they are far better workers than the Canadians, far more willing to work OT and aren't always screwing around or calling in sick.

Tell you what, want to prove your point, provide the statistics for immigrants taking jobs away from Canadians.

I know logic and human nature is beyond your grasp but it is fact employers purposely fish the labor market preferring immigrants over native Canadians. They do this because they know they can cheat immigrants out of money by paying them less. I have worked with New immigrants in most of my work places for the last twenty years. Immigrants are used by big mulitnationals to drive wages and working conditions down. They also use immigrants to keep Canada an unskilled labor force.

You want people to work try paying them and giving them incentives to work instead of trying to cheat and abuse them. Because that is the tactics I see employers engage in: Cheating, abuse, and threats to get employees to work for substandard wages and conditions.

When I first I got out of High School I found a job at factory making the hourly. It was continental shift, so after 8 hrs it was time and half. The shift that fell on Saturday was time and half. The shift the fell on Sunday was time and half. Stat holidays was double time and half. 100 percent benefits and a pension after ten years service. At the time I didn't realize how good of a deal this was and wanted to try to build a career in the subjects I was taking in High School. Little did I know I would be getting the shaft by Social Prejudice and Corrupt Governance. For these reasons I began looking at the underpinning and fabric that makes up modern Society.

Yes, I will call a spade a spade. Canada is a corrupt country where lying and cheating is the currency of the day. It's not what you can do, it's how much bs and lies you can spin to get your way.