White urban liberals meddling

Mr.Canada

He'll get banned sooner or later, like several times before. :rolleyes:

Please stick around. We need more normal people here, since the place is infested with white supremacists. ;)

Sometimes I think this board is just a recruiting/propaganda ground for them.

It's too bad there isn't a Canadian discussion board for normal people.

Tango, you're anything but normal... you're a hate crazed leftist TV educated do-gooder who intoxicates himself by going on forums and disguising his anti-white bigotry as "anti-racism" and his hatred of civilization as "love of multiculturalism".

You are also not interested in debate, but rather slinging ad hominems and insults to derail posters and to discourage honest debate.

You have no purpose in any forum (a place to exchange thoughts and debate)... since all you want is ideological lockstep and banishment of people who do not share your insane self-righteous ideas.

Look at you wanting someone's banishment simply for stating a fact that our immigration policy is BROWNING canada... which of course is a simple statement of fact. What's wrong with pointing out that canada is heading towards non-white majority status? And who on earth are you to insult and immaturely ask for other members to be BANNED of all things for having reservations about that?

What if there's a 1% chance that a non-white canada would NOT be a nice place to live in? Aren't we reasonable in talking about those prospects and letting those who have worries air their grievances?

anyways, this message is more intented to other members then it is to you (since all the evidence seems to point that you serriptiously crave whites to be a minority (or perhaps even genocided) and either way when it comes to race all you want to do is insult ... sling tired old labels like "nazi" "racists" redneck" "hater" "goebbels" etc... try to shut down or distract posters AWAY from debating and clamor for people getting banned merely for talking about Ideas you think should be "streng verboten"...

Edited by lictor616

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll do the same.

charter.rights... err I mean Tango... um maam'...

pshhhhhhhh!

Forum rules:

INSULTS

Insults are the ammunition of the unintelligent - do not use them. It is okay to criticize a policy, decision, action or comment. Such criticism is part of healthy debate. It is not okay to criticize a person's character or directly insult them, regardless of their position or actions. Derogatory terms such as "loser", "idiot", etc are not permitted unless the context clearly implies that it is not serious. Rule of thumb: Play the ball, not the person (i.e. tackle the argument, not the person making it).

Yes ... Ma'am.

Edited by tango

Everybody,

Just discuss the issues in a polite and civilized manner.

Stop the banter, stop the nitter-nattering and stop the insults. If that nonsense continues, your posting privileges will be suspended.

Ch. A.

Thanks Charles.

I think the issue with this thread is that there is no issue to discuss: No cases of "white urban Liberals meddling" ... have been identified. :lol:

Thanks Charles.

I think the issue with this thread is that there is no issue to discuss: No cases of "white urban Liberals meddling" ... have been identified. :lol:

There are plenty.

-ARA members busing themselves around to protest against racism in one place or another.

-OCAP does the same thing

-Pro Infanticide groups also

There's 3 examples. Do you want more?

There are plenty.

-ARA members busing themselves around to protest against racism in one place or another.

-OCAP does the same thing

-Pro Infanticide groups also

There's 3 examples. Do you want more?

Links to evidence of same please.

And some indication of why this is an issue might help the discussion.

Why is this a problem justifying denial of freedom of speech and assembly?

Of course, racists would see a problem, but why does that matter to you?

Links to evidence of same please.

And some indication of why this is an issue might help the discussion.

Why is this a problem justifying denial of freedom of speech and assembly?

Of course, racists would see a problem, but why does that matter to you?

OCAP isn't largely made up of people who live in Toronto?

Please explain how I'm racist please.

Are you liberals really this disconnected with reality? you think our grandfathers would tolerate the sight of even a whie female on the arm of a black guy? Do you think our grandfathers would accept having mosques built in our big cities? Would they tolerate women taking drivers liscence photos with their HIJAB or burka on? Would they tolerate sending their grandchildren in the multiracial slums side by side with Sikhs who are allowed their kirpans?

My grandfather fought in the second world war, driving supply trucks through Africa, Italy, Holland, and Denmark, and I can tell you he would have not have cared one bit about any of that. He was one of the most humble people I have ever known. I find it highly offensive that you would piss on his grave in this manner.

My grandfather fought in the second world war, driving supply trucks through Africa, Italy, Holland, and Denmark, and I can tell you he would have not have cared one bit about any of that. He was one of the most humble people I have ever known. I find it highly offensive that you would piss on his grave in this manner.

If what is said on an internet forum offends you I think you have bigger priorities in your life that need attending to. How pathetic.

Everybody,

Just discuss the issues in a polite and civilized manner.

Stop the banter, stop the nitter-nattering and stop the insults. If that nonsense continues, your posting privileges will be suspended.

Ch. A.

I find it very difficult to respect people who speak about "anti-white hatred" while living on a continent where the majority of people are white. I won't reply to them, I'll just keep reporting their racist piece of shit activities.

There are plenty.

So you openly have a problem with protesting against racism. Do you also have a membership on stormfront?

I find it very difficult to respect people who speak about "anti-white hatred" while living on a continent where the majority of people are white. I won't reply to them, I'll just keep reporting their racist piece of shit activities.

So in your mind because the majority here are white so that means that whites cannot be discriminated against?

The majority may be white people, sure but they have been beaten with the guilt srtick for so long now that they mostly all suffer from white liberal guilt syndrome.

If I feel that white people to some degree or another are discriminated against then I have a valid reason for posting on such in a respectful manner. If you don't agree or have nothing of value to add please refrain from responding.

Thank you.

Edited by Mr.Canada

I can't take this racist assholery any more. Consider this website added to my firewall rules so that I don't accidentally come here and say something embarassing.

I can't take this racist assholery any more. Consider this website added to my firewall rules so that I don't accidentally come here and say something embarassing.

I've asked you many times and have yet to get a response. Please explain how I'm being racist.

Calling people racist is the biggest guilt stick of them all. A tool used by the left wing to shame people into submission. I don't believe that they even know what the term means. They seem to use it to describe anything a white person says that they don't like.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Thanks Charles.

hopefully that warning applies to all parties including you and your likeminded flock (monkeyman, griz, CANADIAN, charter rights) who have committed innumerable forum transgressions.

Tango:

Calling those who are intimidated by amplified megaphone Muslim prayer as “extremists” a label that is actually like calling someone a criminal: (http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=14826&st=15)

Calling people “a-holes”

“Except when he's being an aho.”

“What a good corporate slave you are, wulf! That's just what they want you to think.

Good puppy! go get your bone and lay down now.”

not to mention Tango's use of utterly false labels such as bigot, homophobe, xenophobe, nazi and the like which are simply aimed at defaming fellow members.

Also his support of such posters as member monkeyman:

Tango:

“Get over it, I say. Just an extremist with his own beef trying to whip up anti-Muslim hatred.

Much like some of the posters here.”

monkeyman:

"There are some people here who are racists and white supremacists. Argus and lictor616 aren't worth arguing with on questions of race/culture (the only topics they're interested in) as there are no limits to their hatred and depravity.

(monkeyman)You're a red neck, like your family, who should we kill next in your opinion?? Chinese, Gays, Romanians?????( http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index....701&st=165)

Brilliant comment.

"Argus is a mean person and a pathetitc human being.)

Go back to your red neck town you little mug"

-----------------------------

mixed into this is the irritating need for Tango to butt into a discussion JUST TO SHUT IT DOWN... the tactic is always the same with Tango:

Get into a topic that is not 100% in ideological lockstep with left wing politics

say that the topic has no merit and that the thread should be shut down (because Tango decided that no one should be permitted to talk about said topic)

tar any dissenters, using labels such as "racist, homophobe, nazi", keeping the comment tightly focused on the PERSON rather then the subject matter and then threaten people with "reports" when they retaliate in kind...

its the old tactic of being a "forum pest".

Edited by lictor616

Tango thinks that this is Rabble.ca where free thought isn't allowed to occur. MLW isn't a left wing stroking ground that crown beongs to Rabble. Go there if you want your ego stoked. I have a sneaking suspicion that Tango is a female.

I post a straight forward question and none of them can give me a clear answer.

Urban liberals need to concern themselves with Urban matters and leave the rest of us alone. We don't live in the city because we don't like living near people like you. We move out of the cities to get away from urban liberalism which aren't in step with our core values. Do us a favor and stay out of our towns and we'll stay out of Toronto.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Hey, my grandparents didn't even like protestants. I don't have any personal acquaintance with what they'd think if blacks, east asians, etc., filling up their city - but I have my sneaking suspicions they'd be appalled by it.

The culture of the times was what it was. It's foolish to pretend our personal ancestors were far more enlightened than society was back then, just as it's foolish to judge that society by the standards of this one.

Yeah, okay. Don't let the door hit your oversized ass on the way out.

Guilty as charged. I know I shouldn't have done it. But if there was ever a thread that deserved to be derailed onto the native protester dog-crap that infests this forum, this would be that thread.

-k

Oh c'mon, there are dumber threads. There are plenty of dumber threads with dumber subjects. Mind you, many of them have been deleted by the moderators as flamebait.

I would say this one wasn't even correctly stated. I recognize where it's coming from though because I've been there.

As I've stated before, I used to have a lot less money than I do now. I lived in a reasonable neighborhood, however, in a Minto apartment which I could only afford because I stretched - and because I didn't drink or smoke and wasn't paying off a car.

The city, in its wisdom, made a deal with Minto during a period with high rental vacancy rates, and started housing welfare cases there. Over a period of ten years or so, all kinds of criminal activity grew, including vandalism in and around the building. The curtains were torn down in the lobby so often they stopped replacing them. The padded seats were cut up, and replaced with stone. The flower boxes were used as toilets, then replaced with fake flowers. When those were used as toilets, too, they were simply removed.

Now not coincidentally, the vast majority of these welfare cases were immigrants/refugees. Mostly they were Muslims, Somalians, Lebanese, or whatever. As a guy trudging off to my midnight shift job every night I'd hear them partying on their balconies, gathering in large groups to hang around, enjoying themselves. It did not escape me that, poor as I was, I was being taxed to pay for their upkeep. Not only that but as someone who wasn't all that skilled at the time, other immigrants were competing with me for work, and they were willing to work really cheap. Wages went down, not up.

So then, how did I feel about those smug, content liberals who were so in favour of our high immigration and generous refugee rules, but who didn't have to live among those they let in? Those smug people lived in the high end condos, or comfortable neighborhoods of detached houses with nice back yards and summer cottages. The third world trash they were letting in lived in MY neighborhood.

My reaction was entirely understandable and entirely predictable. It was entirely human, and I recognize it, to an extent, from the OP. But you wouldn't hear any acknowledgment of that from the liberal crowd.

I might be more educated now, and more highly skilled, and I live in one of those comfortable neighburhoods of detached houses with nice back yards, but I haven't forgotten my feelings then, and I don't disdain those who hold those feelings now.

So now Tango has been banned. I'm disappointed to see her go - particularly if the banning is the result of comments made in this thread (unless it has been edited, and I'm not seeing something?)

Maybe it was saying the site was infested with white supremacists and that maybe it was a recruiting site for them?