A Conversation About Race

A Conversation about Race: film by Craig Bodeker

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=10...tion+about+race

This excellent documentary exposes the obvious double standards about race in america, and the hateful anti-white bias that is the standard modus operandi of the liberal left.

Every single one of the double standards exposed here apply to Canadians as well.

everyone should see this (tango, canadien, Mr.Dancer et al) especially... they could see themselves as I see them.

good viewing to all.

Edited by lictor616

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Conversation about Race: film by Craig Bodeker

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=10...tion+about+race

This excellent documentary exposes the obvious double standards about race in america, and the hateful anti-white bias that is the standard modus operandi of the liberal left.

Every single one of the double standards exposed here apply to Canadians as well.

everyone should see this (tango, canadien, Mr.Dancer et al) especially... they could see themselves as I see them.

good viewing to all.

A movie praised by stormFront. I shoul watch it... when I am completely bored with nothing to do.

Next on your list of movies to watch, lictor... anything about Bozo the Clown... will tell you how most people see you.

A movie praised by stormFront. I shoul watch it... when I am completely bored with nothing to do.

Next on your list of movies to watch, lictor... anything about Bozo the Clown... will tell you how most people see you.

of course.... you would say that... some stormfronters also endorsed McCain... presumably... mccain is a nazi by your logic right?

oh and there's also that article by david duke who endorsed Obama and urged white nationalists to VOTE FOR OBAMA...

so again... Obama= nazi according to you...

do you ever get tired slinging the same logical fallacies OVER and OVER again?

If I quote something, you try to discredit by showing how one or another potentially racist element also endorses it... or you just flat out break out the godwin law epiteths...

do you really think this has an impact on me? Why not just politely address what I say and refute it through argumentation?

If you're too indolent to debate then just IGNORE it and go away...

of course.... you would say that... some stormfronters also endorsed McCain... presumably... mccain is a nazi by your logic right?

oh and there's also that article by david duke who endorsed Obama and urged white nationalists to VOTE FOR OBAMA...

so again... Obama= nazi according to you...

:lol::lol::lol:
do you ever get tired slinging the same logical fallacies OVER and OVER again?
I would if I did. You, on the other end, will never tire of it.
Why not just politely address what I say and refute it through argumentation?

So that you will as usual distort what I say in yet another bout of intellectual dishonesty? To debate your idea would pre-suppose they're worth debating.

BTW, you were talking about the same David Duke who wrote on his Web site as to why he opposes Obbbama?

Edited by CANADIEN

:lol::lol::lol:

I would if I did. You, on the other end, will never tire of it.

Because it has been tried and you still pers with your non-sense. And because the word non-sense summarizes your whole drivel.

BTW, I am not debating you. You're not worth debating.

yet here you are taking your time to comment and spout ad hominems... (talk about nonsense)

yet here you are taking your time to comment and spout ad hominems... (talk about nonsense)
BTW, you were talking about the same David Duke who wrote on his Web site as to why he opposes Obbbama?

I'm curious why you didn't answer this question, lictor.

Who's right about this?

Here it goes;

you were talking about the same David Duke who wrote on his Web site as to why he opposes Obama?

in the article I seem to remember him saying that Obama was a bad candidate because he was a black supremacist lording over a european majority land (and that as a black supremacist, Obama doesn't care for white interests and hence would be bad for most americans).... But he also said that an obama would be a great boost for white nationalists because it would provide whites with a COLD SHOWER and show them how dispossessed they where. He also said that Obama would make many people lose faith in the system (which also would benefit Duke's movement)... He also said that McCain was worse and on top of being a bad candidate he was also a TRAITOR TO HIS RACE.

to quote duke:

"In reality, Barack Hussein Obama is no more of a danger to the interests of the White American than Hillary Clinton or John McCain. Perhaps he is even less of one, for when traitors have become your own leaders they are much more dangerous to you than a powerful enemy outside of your own ranks."

So, what Duke is basically saying is that Obama is the lesser of three evils and the preferable choice for President.

Duke also harbors no desire to see Obama dead... in fact, he is terribly worried about the prospects for assassination:

snip:

"How a possible assassination would be a tragedy not only for Obama and his family, it would be an absolute catastrophe for the rights and heritage of European Americans."

"Everyone in this Movement for European-American rights and heritage must understand that an assassination of Barack Obama would be an evil act, catastrophic act for White Americans.

"Understand that anyone who is even remotely associated with our ideas who would promote any thoughts of violence or vicious or truly hateful rhetoric is either working for the other side or is so stupid he should be. Either way, we must protect ourselves from such psychopaths."

Edited by lictor616

in the article I seem to remember him saying that Obama was a bad candidate because he was a black supremacist lording over a european majority land (and that as a black supremacist, Obama doesn't care for white interests and hence would be bad for most americans).... But he also said that an obama would be a great boost for white nationalists because it would provide whites with a COLD SHOWER and show them how dispossessed they where. He also said that Obama would make many people lose faith in the system (which also would benefit Duke's movement)... He also said that McCain was worse and on top of being a bad candidate he was also a TRAITOR TO HIS RACE.

to quote duke:

"In reality, Barack Hussein Obama is no more of a danger to the interests of the White American than Hillary Clinton or John McCain. Perhaps he is even less of one, for when traitors have become your own leaders they are much more dangerous to you than a powerful enemy outside of your own ranks."

So, what Duke is basically saying is that Obama is the lesser of three evils and the preferable choice for President.

Duke also harbors no desire to see Obama dead... in fact, he is terribly worried about the prospects for assassination:

snip:

"How a possible assassination would be a tragedy not only for Obama and his family, it would be an absolute catastrophe for the rights and heritage of European Americans."

"Everyone in this Movement for European-American rights and heritage must understand that an assassination of Barack Obama would be an evil act, catastrophic act for White Americans.

"Understand that anyone who is even remotely associated with our ideas who would promote any thoughts of violence or vicious or truly hateful rhetoric is either working for the other side or is so stupid he should be. Either way, we must protect ourselves from such psychopaths."

Yep, that article is quite the endorsement.

So if Stormfront praises Harry Potter will you assume that Harry Potter films are somehow dishonest and racist?

Btw, does anyone have any information on this big bogeyman named Stormfront that you lefties keep wanking on about? Is it like, two guys with a web site?

That's quite amusing coming from you.

no you're quite the PC drone... I might as well be talking to my TV... you scarcely have a single unorthodox opinion about anything... you're a "mass man", a follower.. the fact that you reject diverging opinions just because they are divergent is proof of your close mindedness.

actually you're exactly like the interviewees in this documentary

here's a chinese proverb to sum up:

“A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion”

Excuse me, but weren't you suggesting we engage in dialogue with the Taliban?

Where did I say that you aren't supposed to have a conversation with a racist? That's exactly what they need in fact...although it hasn't seemed to help more than one person on this board.

So if Stormfront praises Harry Potter will you assume that Harry Potter films are somehow dishonest and racist?

Btw, does anyone have any information on this big bogeyman named Stormfront that you lefties keep wanking on about? Is it like, two guys with a web site?

lol and hitler was a vegetarian animal lover... so "logically" PETA is a nazi front...

why even bother argus, their debating tactics essentially consist of name calling and PC brow beating... they use all the same tired and overused junk from the liberal arsenal... "racist", "intolerent", "ignorant", "discriminatory", "reactionary", "hater", "neo-nazi", "goosestepper", Hitler etc etc ad infinitam nauseam.... "stromfront" is just a tool, a scarecrow they use to badger people who are on to their nonsense.

Stormfront is what I would say to the Mr in the race movie if he ever happened to ask me about the topic.

Go to Stormfront.com, look at some of their sections, see how they discuss people of other colours, especially blacks and Jews.

There are no intelligent conversations. Its "nigger, nigger lover, animal lover, monkey, jew, jews amongst us, race traitors, dirty white whores who fuck monkeys, don't hire niggers because they can't work, disgust at China's rise, hopes that China will invade Africa, and so on...and so forth". Intelligent conversation? Ha, as intelligent as inanimate object.

Stormfront is a sham. They lie only to themselves when they pretend to be talking intellectually. No one will take them seriously. They will continue to be ridiculed.

Back to your question, what is this racism?

Racism is being denied a job simply because of the colour of one's skin or the origin of one's name.

Racism is being systematically targeted for abuse for the reasons mentioned above. Racism is being jumped and beaten specifically because of colour or heritage. Ask the natives who were dumped by Calgary police in the middle of winter in the country-side. That's racism in its purest form.

The list is endless.

There are plenty of real life examples, and expect to see far more with the ever growing popularity of youtube and video cameras on mobile devices.

lol and hitler was a vegetarian animal lover... so "logically" PETA is a nazi front...

why even bother argus, their debating tactics essentially consist of name calling and PC brow beating... they use all the same tired and overused junk from the liberal arsenal... "racist", "intolerent", "ignorant", "discriminatory", "reactionary", "hater", "neo-nazi", "goosestepper", Hitler etc etc ad infinitam nauseam.... "stromfront" is just a tool, a scarecrow they use to badger people who are on to their nonsense.

Would you give your child your blessings if they decided to marry outside of their race?