supporting gandhi vs supporting bush

dub

pasting an article from the geneva convention does not win you arguments or proof any points.

Actually it does. That is the get out of jail free article. You would have to prove there were no terrorists in Gaza to make the article irrelevant in the case of the Israeli retaliation.

...I'm sure you will try though, I'm sure you will try

P.S I'm not sure what "proof any points" means....is that like claiming got all of it's prewar terrirtory back?

.....please elaborate

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it does. That is the get out of jail free article. You would have to prove there were no terrorists in Gaza to make the article irrelevant in the case of the Israeli retaliation.

...I'm sure you will try though, I'm sure you will try

P.S I'm not sure what "proof any points" means....is that like claiming got all of it's prewar terrirtory back?

.....please elaborate

thank you for the prompt reply.

- when there is a hamas member in an empty building, shooting at the IDF, it doesn't give israel the right to shoot a missile at a residential building with occupants that is 2 streets over. when israel does that, they violate international law.

- when a woman with children behind her walk out of a building, waving a white flag, and they get shot at by soldiers, they're violating international law.

- when a group of civilians are forcibly held in their own home by IDF soldiers, and then the soldiers begin shooting from the home, thus, use them as human shields, that's a violation of international law.

- when IDF soldiers force civilians to go into buildings to check for booby traps or to tell hamas fighters to stop shooting, that's a violation of international law.

for many, these are simple to understand and accept, but for you, i'm sure it will take a bit of time to ponder and perhaps even understand.

i just kicked your ass again. now it's time for you to respond with more of your bs.

thank you for the prompt reply.

- when there is a hamas member in an empty building, shooting at the IDF, it doesn't give israel the right to shoot a missile at a residential building with occupants that is 2 streets over. when israel does that, they violate international law

Wrong. It's called missing.

- when a woman with children behind her walk out of a building, waving a white flag, and they get shot at by soldiers, they're violating international law.

Not if they look dangerous in a free fire zone.

- when a group of civilians are forcibly held in their own home by IDF soldiers, and then the soldiers begin shooting from the home, thus, use them as human shields, that's a violation of international law.

If these and the other unsubstantiated allegation are true I'm sure You and Hamas would prefer they are caught in the cross fire. Remember article 28

- when IDF soldiers force civilians to go into buildings to check for booby traps or to tell hamas fighters to stop shooting, that's a violation of international law.

Did they find any?

Luckily making up stuff is not covered by the GC

i just kicked your ass again. now it's time for you to respond with more of your bs.

Yes Corky, I'm still hurting form when you educated me about how Germany was allowed to keep her prewar borders. I learn so much from the special needs community....

Wrong. It's called missing.

so now you're speaking on behalf of the IDF? in many of the instances, IDF had said there were militants in the buildings, but the investigations of most of the incidents have proven that there weren't.

but i'm sure the IDF is glad that you're so quick to jump in there to give excuses.

Not if they look dangerous in a free fire zone.

yes. the 300+ children are all dangerous. a woman walking out of a building waving a white flag is definitely dangerous.

i'm sure, even you don't believe your own bs.

If these and the other unsubstantiated allegation are true I'm sure You and Hamas would prefer they are caught in the cross fire. Remember article 28

thanx for the babbling and pasting an article that doesn't relate to this matter.

ass kicked.

Did they find any?

Luckily making up stuff is not covered by the GC

babbling again. ass kicked.

ass kicked.

Lol Dub proclaiming victory for himself yet again. Just like his buddies Hezbollah proclaiming victory after getting their country trashed in 2006 or Hamas after getting Gaza trashed in 2009. I guess terrorists and their supporters have something else in common.

Lol Dub proclaiming victory for himself yet again. Just like his buddies Hezbollah proclaiming victory after getting their country trashed in 2006 or Hamas after getting Gaza trashed in 2009. I guess terrorists and their supporters have something else in common.

bonam, you are lowering yourself to dancer's level by making comments like that.

all i have done is post information from investigations from human rights organizations.

i offer these investigations and reports and dancer offers his worthless opinion.

bonam, you are lowering yourself to dancer's level by making comments like that.

all i have done is post information from investigations from human rights organizations.

i offer these investigations and reports and dancer offers his worthless opinion.

I made no comment about your references to the statements of your organizations, I've addressed that in other threads. Here I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of you repeatedly proclaiming victory where none exists. All you have done is not, in fact, post information, unless you consider posting "ass kicked" three times to be particularly informative.

so now you're speaking on behalf of the IDF?

Why not, you claim to know their targetting info and their motivation.

in many of the instances, IDF had said there were militants in the buildings, but the investigations of most of the incidents have proven that there weren't.

Yes I'm sure the terrorist stick around after an IDF attack to get a headcount by the WWF.

but i'm sure the IDF is glad that you're so quick to jump in there to give excuses.

yes. the 300+ children are all dangerous. a woman walking out of a building waving a white flag is definitely dangerous.

And I'm sure you will lhappily provide a link of 300 white flags.. :lol:

Why not, you claim to know their targetting info and their motivation.

Yes I'm sure the terrorist stick around after an IDF attack to get a headcount by the WWF.

And I'm sure you will lhappily provide a link of 300 white flags.. :lol:

the IDF has responded to several specific accusations of targeting buildings where no militants were present by saying there were militants present. amnesty has done a thorough investigation in many of these incidents and they've come to the conclusion that there were no militants present. so i'm only repeating what the IDF has said, so yes, i'm speaking on behalf of the IDF, where you're making shit up and making excuses without having a clue what you're trying to defend.

i base my comments on the report and specific incidents. you base your comments on justifying israeli actions by any means possible and without having any knowledge of any of the incidents and without having read any of the report.

all you're really doing is babbling nonsense.

this is the reason your ass is being kicked.

You noticed too? Nobody can accuse dub of not being unilateral.

:lol:

Mission accomplished!

the IDF has responded to several specific accusations of targeting buildings where no militants were present by saying there were militants present. amnesty has done a thorough investigation in many of these incidents and they've come to the conclusion that there were no militants present. so i'm only repeating what the IDF has said, so yes, i'm speaking on behalf of the IDF, where you're making shit up and making excuses without having a clue what you're trying to defend.

i base my comments on the report and specific incidents. you base your comments on justifying israeli actions by any means possible and without having any knowledge of any of the incidents and without having read any of the report.

all you're really doing is babbling nonsense.

this is the reason your ass is being kicked.

What reports? Why not post links to back up your claims?