Is There a limit to how Greedy and Self Serving Canada is?

http://neustravel.suite101.com/article.cfm...er_requirements

Just another way how Canada sticks it to the people.

US passport $45

Canada passport $100

Why are people blind to the corruption and greed of the Conservative party?

Under the Conservatives both mulroney and harper Canada has been driven into immolation and a stagnate and

corrupt backass country.

Wake up, people.

US passport $45

Canada passport $100

Under the Conservatives both mulroney and harper Canada has been driven into immolation and a stagnate and

corrupt backass country.

Wake up, people.

I HATE APPLES BUT LOVE ORANGES!!!!! WHY CAN'T APPLES BE ORANGES!?!?!?!

US passport $45

Canada passport $100

Chill out....US passport cards are $45, not passport books...they cost more...up to....$100 !

http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/fees/fees_837.html

You backup for stating that the Conservatives are "corrupt" and that our country has been driven to "immolation and stagnation" is that a Canadian passport costs $100 while a US one is cheaper?

Dude, wake up, everything is more expensive in Canada, and has been for a long long time.

You backup for stating that the Conservatives are "corrupt" and that our country has been driven to "immolation and stagnation" is that a Canadian passport costs $100 while a US one is cheaper?

Dude, wake up, everything is more expensive in Canada, and has been for a long long time.

So your solution is to continue to support a party in power who has the ability to lower the cost of passport to that

of a US passport?? Wow, no wonder Canada is the loser Country it is because Canada is a country of parasites and leaches.

Canadians don't have more money than Americans. What little money Canadians do have the Conservatives do

their best to steal it.

Get rid of Harper and return Canada to prosperity. It is obvious Harper does not understand economics.

US economics: push US debt and treasuries in a rising and down economy. Pay the money back in printed

greenbacks. A successfull strategy being employed to this day as their dollar continues to remain strong relative to

other Currencies. What is amazing, the US has great Interstate Highways, a space program, a milatary machine,

and the mechanisms in place to push money to where needed.

Hmmm, Canada's economic strategy, scrimp and suck all the money out of the people to run meaningless balanced budgets and eliminate meaningless national debt. How does Canada's highways compare the US? Canada's space program and military spending? That is not how other G8 countries are operating their economies.

I suggest Canada go have a chat with the US and Britain on economics 101 because it is so obvious how clueless

and simple minded Canada is.

I suggest Canada find a better model of relying on exporting products to the US and providing the labor to export

those products by bringing in an ever increasing amount of Immigrants which only accomplishes in driving down

wages and quality of life. This strategy is obvious to the United states and I am sure they are not impressed.

Because of this, the US border is only going to get more strict, secure, and more difficult to cross. Why? because the US sees Canada for what it is, a parasite to their economy and an affront to freedom and how they have defined life..

So your solution is to continue to support a party in power who has the ability to lower the cost of passport to that

of a US passport?? Wow, no wonder Canada is the loser Country it is because Canada is a country of parasites and leaches.

Canadians don't have more money than Americans. What little money Canadians do have the Conservatives do

their best to steal it.

Get rid of Harper and return Canada to prosperity. It is obvious Harper does not understand economics.

US economics: push US debt and treasuries in a rising and down economy. Pay the money back in printed

greenbacks. A successfull strategy being employed to this day as their dollar continues to remain strong relative to

other Currencies. What is amazing, the US has great Interstate Highways, a space program, a milatary machine,

and the mechanisms in place to push money to where needed.

Hmmm, Canada's economic strategy, scrimp and suck all the money out of the people to run meaningless balanced budgets and eliminate meaningless national debt. How does Canada's highways compare the US? Canada's space program and military spending? That is not how other G8 countries are operating their economies.

I suggest Canada go have a chat with the US and Britain on economics 101 because it is so obvious how clueless

and simple minded Canada is.

I suggest Canada find a better model of relying on exporting products to the US and providing the labor to export

those products by bringing in an ever increasing amount of Immigrants which only accomplishes in driving down

wages and quality of life. This strategy is obvious to the United states and I am sure they are not impressed.

Because of this, the US border is only going to get more strict, secure, and more difficult to cross. Why? because the US sees Canada for what it is, a parasite to their economy and an affront to freedom and how they have defined life..

Craziest rant I have read all day. How much did a passport cost under the Liberals adjusted for inflation. There are plenty of reasons to be against Harper this is the silliest.

A parasite to their economy? ok.... but there are other more parasitic nations ahead of us. Canada is something like 7th or 8th in exports.

I'd love to see how you figure we're an affront to freedom and how "they've" defined life... and why we should really care about that anyway.

Umm I don't care about the cost of a passport? I already got mine and for a one time (or once per 5 years or whatever) expense it's irrelevant whether it's $100 or $40 or whatever the correct cost is.

Also I support no particular party. But your rant is so nonsensical that I think even the most rabid anti-Conservatives would shake their heads rather than agreeing with you.

Edited by Bonam

Umm I don't care about the cost of a passport? I already got mine and for a one time (or once per 5 years or whatever) expense it's irrelevant whether it's $100 or $40 or whatever the correct cost is.

Also I support no particular party. But your rant is so nonsensical that I think even the most rabid anti-Conservatives would shake their heads rather than agreeing with you.

Congrats you are a simpleton who happily gives more money to a Government who doesn't understand economics. If you honestly believe the Americans have an esteemed view of Canada you are deluded. According to the News Americans are not coming to Canada that much. If they do they would be appalled and offended at the prices charged by Canada's retailers, and the raping and plundering by the various levels of Governments.

It is obvious Canada functions for the benefit of a narrow few. Money is sucked out of Canadians and directed who knows where. Canada is a dirty, filthy Country. After a recent visit to Tenesse and North Coralina the Highways are well maintained, the grass along the shoulders cut, highways are in A-1 condition, and all the garbage picked up. When Entering Ontario, it has a striking similarity to the ghettos of Buffalo. Way to attract visitors Harper. I say Harper because in the States the Interstates are highways maintained by the Federal Government. What is remarkable is their highways are well maintained yet they somehow are able to accomplish this on less Gas taxes than what the conservatives are sucking out of Canadians.

In a time when money is required to be put into the hands of people the Conservatives are busy making sure they get any and all money that is out there. I rest my case.

Canada: A stagnate and corrupt Country.

US passport $45

Canada passport $100

corrupt backass country.

Wake up, people.

Cost of a passport in 2005 - under the Liberals - $87

Cost of a passport in 2009 - under the Tories -$87

2005 passport cost

2009 passport cost

Congrats on making yourself look like a buffoon tho. :lol:

WTF you think we got some wackjob running the country Mr.Harper he is a ECONOMIST he knows whats going on! He said he was going to bring a debt , well actually he didn;t. But he said we needed STIMULOUS, well his election campain said nothing about that. but he did say he was getting tough on crime, then his PC buddyès gang raped some bitches. See where im going hereÉ HYPICRATE . oops i mean Harper. He is a real MAN a REAL STRONG HOMO! oops I mean the $hit that dont stick Conservetive Harper" wooo.

Edited by Craig1

WTF you think we got some wackjob running the country Mr.Harper he is a ECONOMIST he knows whats going on! He said he was going to bring a debt , well actually he didn;t. But he said we needed STIMULOUS, well his election campain said nothing about that. but he did say he was getting tough on crime, then his PC buddyès gang raped some bitches. See where im going hereÉ HYPICRATE . oops i mean Harper. He is a real MAN a REAL STRONG HOMO! oops I mean the $hit that dont stick Conservetive Harper" wooo.

Jeez, you edited that post but you left way too much stupid in. Maybe you should re-edit it?

Cost of a passport in 2005 - under the Liberals - $87

Cost of a passport in 2009 - under the Tories -$87

2005 passport cost

2009 passport cost

Congrats on making yourself look like a buffoon tho. :lol:

Who's talking about the Liberals? I am talking about passport costs for Canadians to that of Americans. I am talking how Canada takes in twice as much Gas taxes as the US yet Canada has a dirty filthy garbage littered, pot hole filled highway infrastructure. I am talking how Harper engages in parasite economics of sucking the money out the peoples hands, selling out Canada's companies to foreign nationals who in turn throw people to the unemployment line.

Harper just does not get world economics. It makes no sense to reward the conservatives with anymore votes. The conservatives are nothing more than a sell out party. They lack leadership, a spine, a direction, and the intelligence to navigate Canada to champion of prosperity.

Being Prosperous includes being competitive. Being competitive includes costs for passports and Gas to the citizens and how much the average Canadian makes compared to other average Citizens of the other G8 country.

I suspect Canada is at the bottom of the barrel. A bottom sucking leach country. Why is that?

Who's talking about the Liberals? I am talking about passport costs for Canadians to that of Americans.

Which you blamed on Harper and "conservative corruption" as I recall. Backing away from that one now, are you?

I am talking how Canada takes in twice as much Gas taxes as the US yet Canada has a dirty filthy garbage littered, pot hole filled highway infrastructure

While it is true we should be spending more on infrastructure, spending more to upgrade highways as opposed to all those idiotic community projects we're funding, our taxes and the US are, so far as I'm aware, roughly comparable given that we expect our state to supply is with a lot more in services than the people in the US do.

Harper just does not get world economics. It makes no sense to reward the conservatives with anymore votes. The conservatives are nothing more than a sell out party. They lack leadership, a spine, a direction, and the intelligence to navigate Canada to champion of prosperity

Okay, so you're entire initial post was all about passport costs which you blamed on the Tories. Now that I've proved that passport costs have absolutely NOTHING to do with the conservatives, you're trying to shift the subject to some kind of nebulous economic twaddle so you can continue to rant against the Conservatives. Which means you really don't have anything to say except that you hate conservatives.

Which you blamed on Harper and "conservative corruption" as I recall. Backing away from that one now, are you?

While it is true we should be spending more on infrastructure, spending more to upgrade highways as opposed to all those idiotic community projects we're funding, our taxes and the US are, so far as I'm aware, roughly comparable given that we expect our state to supply is with a lot more in services than the people in the US do.

Okay, so you're entire initial post was all about passport costs which you blamed on the Tories. Now that I've proved that passport costs have absolutely NOTHING to do with the conservatives, you're trying to shift the subject to some kind of nebulous economic twaddle so you can continue to rant against the Conservatives. Which means you really don't have anything to say except that you hate conservatives.

I gave specific examples. The Conservatives are not doing anything for anyone but the conservatives and their buddies. Passport costs has everything to do with the conservatives. Who's party makes up the Cabinet Ministers? The Cabinet Ministers overseas the Useless bureacrats. If the Conservatives wanted to make the cost of passports the same as the US they could make it happen.

So make it happen. <_<

I gave specific examples. The Liberals/Conservatives are not doing anything for anyone but the Liberals/Conservatives and their buddies. Passport costs has everything to do with the Liberals/Conservatives. Who's party makes up the Cabinet Ministers? The Cabinet Ministers overseas the Useless bureacrats. If the Liberals/Conservatives wanted to make the cost of passports the same as the US they could make it happen.

So make it happen. <_<

There you go I fixed it for you.