pallywood

dub

of course they did.

arafat was considered by the palestinians as their leader. the PLO was recognized as the government of the palestinians.

You never identified communications, in Arabic, accepting Israel and urging the feral Molestinians to lay down their arms.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't believe you. no sane person would accept living in cantons with its border, air and water controlled...it's not a state. it's an open air prison
So you're saying that Israel should accept being an open-air prison?

majority of the palestinians, then and now will accept the UN mandated 1967 border. last i heard, hamas was in favour of negotiating based on the 1967 border.

The last you heard? Check out the Hamas Charter if you're not too busy slobbering over anti Jew sites. A quick quote from the Charter on negotiations;

There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. The initiatives, proposals and International Conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility. The Palestinian people are too noble to have their future, their right and their destiny submitted to a vain game.

Incredible Dub. You are so bigoted towards Jews that you have no idea of what Hamas is all about. I'm dumbfounded by your ignorance towards the whole issue.

By the way, any luck finding one of those lies I put forth here?

Whatever. Here is the official declaration of Israeli Independence;

whatever?

alright. it's your own choice to declare ben-gurion's words as 'whatever', when it doesn't suit your version of history.

Seems like they accepted it to me. Then again, I'm just a liar right?

it seems like they accepted the borders of the partition plan?

you're lying.

what?

i never said that. i'm not sure what you're talking about.

Sure you do. How do you make both Israel and Molestine contiguous? One of them is going to be cantonized.

Sure you do. How do you make both Israel and Molestine contiguous? One of them is going to be cantonized.

hey. i've been patient with you thus far, but if you're going to talk retard, i have no patience in responding. i don't even understand where you're going with your comments.

whatever?

alright. it's your own choice to declare ben-gurion's words as 'whatever', when it doesn't suit your version of history.

i didn't declare his words as 'whatever' but rather your belief that an elected official's words mean more than an entire nation's founding document. The Israeli declaration of independence states they accept partition. End of story.

it seems like they accepted the borders of the partition plan?

you're lying.

Were not the borders of Israel on May 15 1948 the same as the partition?

Ah well, you said 'lies' meaning plural. Where are they Dub?

i wonder how old the littlest child is who is throwing the rock at the palestinian homes.

they start out so young. aw.

israeil settler kids do the darnest things!

So have you found any Palestinian peace sites yet?

i didn't declare his words as 'whatever' but rather your belief that an elected official's words mean more than an entire nation's founding document. The Israeli declaration of independence states they accept partition. End of story.

ben-gurion disagrees that israel 'accepted' the borders of the partition plan. you continue to say that israel accepted it.

that makes you a liar.

ben-gurion disagrees that israel 'accepted' the borders of the partition plan. you continue to say that israel accepted it.

that makes you a liar.

He is not greater than the Israeli Declaration of Independence which is a document formed by the people and for the people. His words may be historic but, the Declaration is law. As well, hate to say it but he's dead, the document is still in effect.

hey. i've been patient with you thus far, but if you're going to talk retard, i have no patience in responding. i don't even understand where you're going with your comments.

Either Israel would have to be spit into non-contiguous areas or what you call Palestine would be, unless you have some cartographic skills I'm unaware of.

Either Israel would have to be spit into non-contiguous areas or what you call Palestine would be, unless you have some cartographic skills I'm unaware of.

you still don't make sense.

the israeli controlled highways that would split the west bank have nothing to do with israel being cut into cantons. the proposal by barak had nothing to do with making any changes to israel within the 1967 border.

you still don't make sense.

the israeli controlled highways that would split the west bank have nothing to do with israel being cut into cantons. the proposal by barak had nothing to do with making any changes to israel within the 1967 border.

Still ignoring this map?

Jbg is talking about the only highway that actually would have to go through Israel, which is the one between Gaza and the West Bank. According to the final form of the proposal at the Camp David Summit, the West Bank would have been one contiguous region, as shown in the map above. The proposal started out with it split into separate sections, as you say, but by the end of the negotiations, when Arafat turned it down, it was proposed to be one contiguous region.

He is not greater than the Israeli Declaration of Independence which is a document formed by the people and for the people. His words may be historic but, the Declaration is law. As well, hate to say it but he's dead, the document is still in effect.

the declaration of independence makes no mention of accepting the borders of the partition plan. stop trying to spread misinformation.

as ben-gurion has said:

ROZEN: "There's the question of the borders, and it cannot be ignored."

BEN-GURION: "Anything is possible. If we decide here that there's to be no mention of borders, then we won't mention them. Nothing is a priori [imperative]."

ROZEN: "It's not a priori, but it is a legal issue."

BEN-GURION: "The law is whatever people determine it to be."

that wouldn't be the first time israel disregarded the laws set out by the UN. they've violated many in the short time they've been a state.

Still ignoring this map?

Jbg is talking about the only highway that actually would have to go through Israel, which is the one between Gaza and the West Bank. According to the final form of the proposal at the Camp David Summit, the West Bank would have been one contiguous region, as shown in the map above. The proposal started out with it split into separate sections, as you say, but by the end of the negotiations, when Arafat turned it down, it was proposed to be one contiguous region.

i would like to see proof that "at the end of the negotiations, it was proposed to be one contiguous region". by all means, show it.

even the jewish virtual library shows a map with palestinian cantons.

i would like to see proof that "at the end of the negotiations, it was proposed to be one contiguous region". by all means, show it.

I've already provided a source which clearly depicts the final offer. You dismiss it because you don't like the source. Any other proof I offered you would similarly dismiss.

I've already provided a source which clearly depicts the final offer. You dismiss it because you don't like the source. Any other proof I offered you would similarly dismiss.

Pointless discussing with a rat ways to save on cheese.

what other proof?

the information you've provided is from an organization that has paul wolfowitz and dennis ross on the board of directors. those two along with many others from this organization are part of the israeli lobby.

for example, dennis ross is now the chair of Jewish People Policy Planning Institute. this is why you should look into the background of where your information comes from.

the best, unbiased source that i've found on camp david is by clinton swisher called "The Truth About Camp David." not sure if you're into educating yourself to understand the facts or you just want to pick and choose information in order to drive home your agenda.

what other proof?

You can easily find plenty just by using google. Here's some examples. Note especially the third map.

http://www.fmep.org/maps/redeployment-fina...t_download/file

FMEP is a Palestinian-leaning group if anything.