Caledonia militia?

I stopped reading there... no point in continuing really... more ad hominem attacks... more garbage...

They don't hate us... but 87% of them want us dead or off their land...

Their not organized ... but (you haven't commented on this for the third time) there are video of them in their compounds with "leaders" saying they want to kill white children and make them suffer TO UNIVERSAL APPLAUSE.

They are armed and very organized as caledonia and the Oka debacle proved clearly proves.

As for me not being intelligent... this has nothing to do with native supremacy and racism. And expressing my views in a forum with people who hold dissenting opinions I think is the most constructive way of "channeling" my "anger". I know you would rather silence people who aren't 100% in lockstep with you... as your pathetic hand wringing and snitching suggests... but you are what you are: a deceitful hypocrite... i'm not saying this as an ad hominem attack ... i'm saying this because you claim to be against racism... while opposing ONLY white racism and INSANELY rejecting any notion that other races can be racist too.. which makes YOU a racist in your own right.

You dodge native racism and avoid it or justify it... and look ONLY at the suppose d"white supremacist" of the militia with absolutely zero sound evidence at your disposal... while I have offered 9 or 10 videos clearly depicting the organized, hateful natives calling for a white genocide... and you refuse to comment on it! That's deceitful isn't it?

The native supremacist videos have EVERYTHING to do with race, they call the blackfoot, the Cherokee and other american natives THEIR BROTHERS... they even made a native rap vid about how natives need to unite "to use the white man's guns against the white man" ...

but of course... why even continue... your next post will be nothing but rejection out of hand and ad hominem attacks and the usual hissing about racism and white supremacism...

Again you are confused.

I engage you and respond because the unintelligent might learn something.

Your links are bogus and creations of Gary McHale, and a guy who refers to himself as "Ottawa Core" or Robert Lousey (an screen name) traced back to a department of the government in Ottawa. We have lots of forensic evidence, and physical evidence is being compiled daily.

You are confused.... when you come up with some legitimate links referring to a native supremacy movement, then we'll talk some more. Otherwise you are just blowing out your ass and blaming the stink on someone else.

Edited by charter.rights

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again you are confused.

Your links are bogus and creations of Gary McHale, and a guy who refers to himself as "Ottawa Core" or Robert Lousey (an screen name) traced back to a department of the government in Ottawa. We have lots of forensic evidence, and physical evidence is being compiled daily.

You are confused.... when you come up with some legitimate links referring to a native supremacy movement, then we'll talk some more. Otherwise you are just blowing out your ass and blaming the stink on someone else.

I LINKED A NATIVE SUPREMACIST WEBSITE!!!!!! god!

oh! I see... so the video of that native "community leader" calling to kill white people... that was Robert Lousey and presumably a conspiracy by "white supremacists" ... yes they hired actors, plied them with money (or drugs being native and all) and payed them to act like racist hate filled bigots... so that then they could elect Adolf Hitler and change the name canada to Nazi land....

like I said... you know what you're up to... and we do to... stop insulting our intelligence with your dubious anti-racist front... stop the fakery ... you're not fooling non of us "neonazi, white supremacist old , hetero cracker males"...

As far as been demonstrated here, I don't think tango has been involved with"Six Nations' affairs" Rather he has been going after the Gary McHale and Doug Fleming's bonehead militia idea and pointing out that not only was the idea targeting natives but there is likely racist and white supremacist motives behind it. Of course that is a Canadian issue that should should concern all Canadians.

She not he.

Reading all those lictor posts is like wading through puke.

Here's a few answers to a few items:

the man isn't doing 4 and 1/2 years... please cite your sources.

Shack shooter gets 4 1/2 years

Oh ffs, that's idiot Gary McHale's hate site. Get a grip! :rolleyes:

juxtaposes protesting indians with pictures of blacks supremacists and other haters of white people (the racist Malcom X as well).

:lol:

The Malcolm X House Site ... was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984 and a historic marker identifies the site because of the importance of Malcolm X to American history and national culture.[224][225] In 1987 the site was added to the Nebraska register of historic sites and marked with a state plaque.[226]

you've called the white settlers here "savages" on numerous occasions,

Never. I am a white settler.

you've also exposed your hatred for whites and the Western world which they represent many times here...

Never.

why the double standards? Why report me?

(waa waa waa!) ... um ... because you are saying racist things. Really creepy racist things.

Does tango generalize white people as white supremacists? yes, he often does..

Never.

here he is talking about whites who want to uphold the law and defend themselves from native aggression: "

tango quote 4: "Lots of communities have crime, but that's a policing issue.

White supremacists are everybody's issue,"

I was talking about white supremacists who want to take the law into their own hands.

tango quote 5:

"WAA WAA WAA "Oh, get out the violins. Another angry old white guy." (labeling and stereotyping me as another old racist white guy, that needs to be killed) "

Oh man, this is too ridiculous!

Never ... EVER did I say or imply that you or anyone else "needs to be killed".

he's use of the words "neo nazi" come up 30 times in this thread when describing your average caledonian... "white supremacist" even more!

Not about any people of Caledonia. Not at all. Never.

I was talking about the white supremacist views of Gary McHale, Mark Vandermaas and Jeff Parkinson, anti-native outsiders who come to Caledonia, and the neo-nazis who come when they're around.

--------------------

You just call ME and others white supremacists (taht presumably should be killed)...

Not killed. Not my thing. Just go away ... please.

you guys need a serious reality check.

Speaking of reality checks, I think you need your meds, man.

Nobody here's trying to kill you, angry old white guy that you may be.

You deserve to live long in the misery you are creating for yourself. :lol:

And for your own safety and that of others, don't believe anything Gary McHale says, and for sure not his website. He's already been caught doctoring news articles (notice he never provides links?). He appears to have no morals or limits to his hatred and need to denigrate Six Nations people, but it's just stupid made up crap.

Mark Vandermaas and Jeff Parkinson are the other two stooges. It's really too bad these three guys have no sense of humour, because they could be a deadly comic act. We've had a few good laughs at their expense, especially seeing their faces through the grate on the police wagon. Man, they were hilarious!

Sigh - if only they didn't take themselves so seriously and keep putting people in danger. <_<

If I thought you were going to be one of the 'militia' that McHale is recruiting, I'd warn the cops right now, lictor, because your rants on the last few pages put you in the seriously deranged category, imo. However, I doubt you will be able to join, because it's clear you are not from Caledonia: You don't know the difference between Caledonia and Deseronto, and you have no clue what's really going on anywhere.

Just a head full of lies, and a potentially dangerous attitude.

You are very scary stuff, lictor.

Buzz off, eh.

Edited by tango

The Malcolm X House Site ... was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984 and a historic marker identifies the site because of the importance of Malcolm X to American history and national culture.[224][225] In 1987 the site was added to the Nebraska register of historic sites and marked with a state plaque.[226]

So what? Doesn't change the fact that he was militant Islamic radical.

That's Jennie. She was banned from here a long time ago.

If you want to open wounds then the two antagonists that were just chastised by Charles have also been banned before...and more than once...and one of them just as recently as a month ago. I'm surprised the moderators don't stick to their bannings.

They majority of the repeaters sneek in using proxy IPs and new identifies. Must be pretty hard keeping track of all those lies.

Reading all those lictor posts is like wading through puke.

Here's a few answers to a few items:

Shack shooter gets 4 1/2 years

Oh ffs, that's idiot Gary McHale's hate site. Get a grip! :rolleyes:

Never. I am a white settler.

Never.

(waa waa waa!) ... um ... because you are saying racist things. Really creepy racist things.

Never.

I was talking about white supremacists who want to take the law into their own hands.

Oh man, this is too ridiculous!

Never ... EVER did I say or imply that you or anyone else "needs to be killed".

Not about any people of Caledonia. Not at all. Never.

I was talking about the white supremacist views of Gary McHale, Mark Vandermaas and Jeff Parkinson, anti-native outsiders who come to Caledonia, and the neo-nazis who come when they're around.

--------------------

Not killed. Not my thing. Just go away ... please.

Speaking of reality checks, I think you need your meds, man.

Nobody here's trying to kill you, angry old white guy that you may be.

You deserve to live long in the misery you are creating for yourself. :lol:

And for your own safety and that of others, don't believe anything Gary McHale says, and for sure not his website. He's already been caught doctoring news articles (notice he never provides links?). He appears to have no morals or limits to his hatred and need to denigrate Six Nations people, but it's just stupid made up crap.

Mark Vandermaas and Jeff Parkinson are the other two stooges. It's really too bad these three guys have no sense of humour, because they could be a deadly comic act. We've had a few good laughs at their expense, especially seeing their faces through the grate on the police wagon. Man, they were hilarious!

Sigh - if only they didn't take themselves so seriously and keep putting people in danger. <_<

If I thought you were going to be one of the 'militia' that McHale is recruiting, I'd warn the cops right now, lictor, because your rants on the last few pages put you in the seriously deranged category, imo. However, I doubt you will be able to join, because it's clear you are not from Caledonia: You don't know the difference between Caledonia and Deseronto, and you have no clue what's really going on anywhere.

Just a head full of lies, and a potentially dangerous attitude.

You are very scary stuff, lictor.

Buzz off, eh.

as for the 4 1/2 years... VanEvery is up for a release any day now after having served 17 months... and I was referring to another gun wielding maniac. (incidentalaly VanEvery should have received a sentence exceeding 12 years for such a crime, added to the fact that he spent 13 years in prison prior to this "mishap", so the Crown's leniency here truly is inexplicable)

Malcom X was a reprobate, he wailed on against homosexuality while he himself was a homosexual. He was also a bloodthirsty inciter of riots and violence and hatred. BUt even he was able to see that white racism wasn't the worst racism in the world... he changed his views around when he made a trip to mecca and saw black eunuch slaves there...

I checked out Gary McHale's website, and it makes NO MENTION of white supremacy... in fact there isn't a word said about the racial superiority of ANY RACE... race isn't a factor in his website... Except of course to explain the sickening double standards in the OPP's conduct towards the two camps... He cites his facts, and has a very level headed approach to the mess there. The thousands of criminal charges not filed by the OPP, the utter refusal to apply the law to natives because of their privileged status. Why is he a neo nazi for addressing the very real disposition and second class status of "non-native" caledonians? Be reasonable for god's sake.

? and you say I deserve to live in mysery? For what ? For saying that euro canadians are second class citizens? for talking about the racist laws that favor minorities and natives ABOVE ordinary canadians? Do i really deserve "misery" and presumably "suffering" for talking about these things? Again, here you are exposing your obvious hatred of people unlike yourself. Look at how intolerant and hateful you become! You really are emotionally involved in this, and your bias again, is so evident,

you still refuse to denounce natives CAUGHT ON VIDEO saying that "we must ground the white man's children's faces into the mud and hurt him worst then he hurt us" to enthusiatic applause...

Yet you are perfectly capable of calling all white Caledonians NEO NAZIS (of all things!) on nonsense hearsay evidence on some blog somewhere...

there's no point in continuing ... you're not at all interested in the truth anyways...

If you want to open wounds then the two antagonists that were just chastised by Charles have also been banned before...and more than once...and one of them just as recently as a month ago. I'm surprised the moderators don't stick to their bannings.

They majority of the repeaters sneek in using proxy IPs and new identifies. Must be pretty hard keeping track of all those lies.

Here's you last post before the moderator warned you to give it a rest...

Again you are confused.

We have lots of forensic evidence, and physical evidence is being compiled daily.

How very interesting.

Would it be possible for you to take a break from insulting other posters here long enough to post some of this "forensic evidence"?

How about some of the "physical evidence". I'm sure many here would be interested in seeing it and it would also bolster your credibility tremendously to do so.

Here's you last post before the moderator warned you to give it a rest...

I like how you attempt to twist things and misread the meaning of certain actions. I understand that you are prone to that kind of misunderstanding. Kind of like thinking that you are wanted someplace when you really aren't.

However, the caution by the moderator was in response to a report I had made about a number of insulting posts coming from licther. His response was to tell everyone to give it up. No doubt the next couple of reports that I make about you and him will be dealt with a little more severity....like the last time you tried to take me on.....but I trust you will behave yourself better this time.

Edited by charter.rights