Send Lord Black Home.

Perhaps Mr. Black would like to explain why he had to remove boxes from his (former) office, in violation of a court order, and taunt police while doing so.

If not for his act of arrogance, he'd likely be free as a bird.

Now he's a jailbird.

That was his own choice.

When he apologizes sincerely, shows humility and understanding of his crimes, then perhaps we'll reconsider.

Till then, rot in hell robber baron!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Mr. Black would like to explain why he had to remove boxes from his (former) office, in violation of a court order, and taunt police while doing so.

If not for his act of arrogance, he'd likely be free as a bird.

Now he's a jailbird.

That was his own choice.

When he apologizes sincerely, shows humility and understanding of his crimes, then perhaps we'll reconsider.

Till then, rot in hell robber baron!

For Bach, if Black would have been an all-American, the American justice system would have easily forgiven him for carrying these boxes.

For Bach, if Black would have been an all-American, the American justice system would have easily forgiven him for carrying these boxes.

Black knows every appointed Judge in Canada - they are all buddy buddies - so a court order does not mean much - why should it? You are above the law when you are the law --- and it was not Canada that convicted him - it was America...he was foolish to go south - it's not his turf....you are wrong if you think that the people in Toronto would convict Black -- The Canadian establishment are slightly afraid of the Americans - so if the yanks wanted Blacks ass - they simply turned away - He would have done better if he would have hired an American defense team and payed them well - If you don't put cash into their system you are going to lose - same as here - You can represent yourself and put up a good fight - but you will never win - because you did not contribute to the lawyers fund.. :rolleyes:

Black knows every appointed Judge in Canada - they are all buddy buddies - so a court order does not mean much - why should it? You are above the law when you are the law --- and it was not Canada that convicted him - it was America...he was foolish to go south - it's not his turf....you are wrong if you think that the people in Toronto would convict Black -- The Canadian establishment are slightly afraid of the Americans - so if the yanks wanted Blacks ass - they simply turned away - He would have done better if he would have hired an American defense team and payed them well - If you don't put cash into their system you are going to lose - same as here - You can represent yourself and put up a good fight - but you will never win - because you did not contribute to the lawyers fund.. :rolleyes:

More probably, Black certainly knows all journalists working for him and the independence of some may be bought but not the independence of some others. That is why media is a fourth power beside the judiciary, legislative and executive powers.

I still say it's more simple than it appears - the American bad guys simply kidnapped one of our bad guys. You are so full of detail benny..to much so. If a big cheeze Canadian buisness type offends the Americans - look out...Americans are clever and shrewd and twice as cruel - the second Black crossed that boader it was over...before it began...I just believe that is how it works-- it was not about the crime per say - it was about one man wanting to show the other man who is boss - Black knows what private individual put him in jail and why - but he will never speak of it - it is against the code of silence. Not saying that these I speak of are crimminals - it's just that they have ultimate corporate power - that's another world that most does not know exists - this I believe is an affair that was spawned in the private sphere and end within the private sphere..we will never know the details - what is for public consumption is just that..what is privy remains so.

I still say it's more simple than it appears - the American bad guys simply kidnapped one of our bad guys. You are so full of detail benny..to much so. If a big cheeze Canadian buisness type offends the Americans - look out...Americans are clever and shrewd and twice as cruel - the second Black crossed that boader it was over...before it began...I just believe that is how it works-- it was not about the crime per say - it was about one man wanting to show the other man who is boss - Black knows what private individual put him in jail and why - but he will never speak of it - it is against the code of silence. Not saying that these I speak of are crimminals - it's just that they have ultimate corporate power - that's another world that most does not know exists - this I believe is an affair that was spawned in the private sphere and end within the private sphere..we will never know the details - what is for public consumption is just that..what is privy remains so.

The US represents first and foremost the biggest public capital market in the World without which corporations are nothing.

Ah! So your argument is ... Black is corrupt and the system is corrupt, so he should be free.

Sorry, I don't see any logic in that!

Ah! So your argument is ... Black is corrupt and the system is corrupt, so he should be free.

Sorry, I don't see any logic in that!

Bach contradictorily believes it is important to repeat on a public forum that everything important is private and kept secret to us.

Bach contradictorily believes it is important to repeat on a public forum that everything important is private and kept secret to us.

Vacilating in contraditions is just my style..a bit provocative I suppose but it has it's use. benny - I reveal what is private to most - so you again are misleading the forum.

Vacilating in contraditions is just my style..a bit provocative I suppose but it has it's use. benny - I reveal what is private to most - so you again are misleading the forum.

You by misleading show clearly that the system is corrupt...so if you lie - it's okay - if a rich powerful man lies - then it is off to the dungeon for him - I say off to the dungeon with all liars...those that mislead cause great problems-- a liar will say.."it did not harm anyone so it's okay" - If the liar tells a traveler that the bridge is not washed out - and that traveler drowns..that liar has committed indirect murder....either tell the truth or be still benny...if you can not stick to reality than this discussion will come to a close - and all you will get from me is "no comment" and I will persist untill this thread expires.

relevant comment

Ping Pong..benny my dearest.. if you want something all you have to do is ask - and the first lesson in the capture happiness it to know what you want in life...what do you want? State your request with sincerity..with honour and with a bit of trust --- if you don't know what you want - you may as well join Conrad who never quiet new what he wanted.

How do you know that!?

Look where he is. Do you think he expect that? Or wanted that? He like the rest of this sect - want everything - .............which in the end grants nothing as we now see - those who run wildly though the field wanting all they can see end up sleeping in the wet grass alone....the poor man was delluded....he is a tragic figure not a crook - I guess that's why poor me another tragic figure feels so sorry for the fool.... that was not a comment--it was a statement of truth. To have landed in such a place - Mr. Black did not have a want - or a road map - he did not have vision - so he floundered - YOU do not attempt to accumulate wealth and collect people - as toys..with out a purpose - No one taught Conrad that as a boy - "there are others" _ he was poorly trained - and had no father - much like Mike Jackson who now lays in the mortuary while his "father" seeks a new record deal - this boy Conrad was doomed from the begining...like I said - NOW he finally knows what he WANTS and what is of value - his freedom - freedom he denied thousands.

Look where he is. Do you think he expect that? Or wanted that? He like the rest of this sect - want everything - .............which in the end grants nothing as we now see - those who run wildly though the field wanting all they can see end up sleeping in the wet grass alone....the poor man was delluded....he is a tragic figure not a crook - I guess that's why poor me another tragic figure feels so sorry for the fool.... that was not a comment--it was a statement of truth. To have landed in such a place - Mr. Black did not have a want - or a road map - he did not have vision - so he floundered - YOU do not attempt to accumulate wealth and collect people - as toys..with out a purpose - No one taught Conrad that as a boy - "there are others" _ he was poorly trained - and had no father - much like Mike Jackson who now lays in the mortuary while his "father" seeks a new record deal - this boy Conrad was doomed from the begining...like I said - NOW he finally knows what he WANTS and what is of value - his freedom - freedom he denied thousands.

So, Black wanted everything, then he did not have a want and now he wants his freedom!?