Jewish Frauds

jbg

Angus, 78 year old women tend not to hijack planes. Old women may defraud people or tell lies but they rarely if ever organize home invasions.

Actually now you've gone from being feeble to disingenuous.

You commented in such a way as to imply that only men commit fraud, my comment was made in order to illustrate just how ridiculous your assertion was. Rather than admit you just blurted out something false and stupid you now attempt to shift focus onto the unlikely possibility of senior women hi jacking planes. Anyone with a functioning IQ could tell you that your original assertion was pure unfiltered bullshit, so your response is to go way off tangent and attempt to divert attention from your originalk assertion. Not only feeble but also dishonest in a very childish sort of way.

According to the religion of Political Correctness (and you apparently are a believer, Angus), we're all equal and no one is different. The 78 year old grandmother must submit to a random check just as the 21 year old sweaty student. In your faith-based religion, it is heresy to suggest that the young student (much less a swarthy young student) is any more guilty than the 78 year old grandmother.

Angus, I suggest you go back to basic principles of the Scientific Method and the Enlightenment. A hint: Left-handed people write with their left hand.

Man you are something else!

Do you work really hard at being way out in left field? The above quoted is about as wrong as you could make it when applied to myself. As any regular member of this board could tell you I am hardly what one would consider PC, I have stated many times the neccessity to be wary of those who may fit a particular demographic that can be seen as a threat, yet in one fell swoop you managed to contradict the truth and present nothing more than false speculation.

So, in order to justify your stupid statement you have veered off course into hi jackings and home invasions. You then compound this ridiculous tack by inventing a persona for another that is based on nothing more than your desire to avoid admitting that you said something really stupid.

And you have the gall to mention the scientific method (which has nothing at all to do with the topic under discussion) when all you've done is post a mess of rationalizations and red herrings. Just admit you said something stupid and quit making yourself look even more foolish.

By the way, as you appear to be unaware of this fact I will point it out to you. The topic under discussion is fraud, not home invasions or hi jackings by 78 year old women. Hopefully you can comprehend this.

Edited by AngusThermopyle

According to the religion of Political Correctness (and you apparently are a believer, Angus), we're all equal and no one is different. The 78 year old grandmother must submit to a random check just as the 21 year old sweaty student. In your faith-based religion, it is heresy to suggest that the young student (much less a swarthy young student) is any more guilty than the 78 year old grandmother.

How did you get from asserting the existence of certain demographics in any given crime to justifying racial-profiling? By that logic, I guess we should start randomly auditing Jewish bankers too? :blink:

Edited by BC_chick

How did you get from asserting the existence of certain demographics in any given crime to justifying racial-profiling? By that logic, I guess we should start randomly auditing Jewish bankers too? :blink:
Racial Profiling and Political Correctness.

Ahem.

----

BC Chick, as I said, 78 year old grandmothers generally don't organize home invasions or airplane hijackings. If you were a cop, where would you direct your scarce resources? Random checks?

Jewish bankers? I would start with bankers with penises (is there any other sort?)

By the way, as you appear to be unaware of this fact I will point it out to you. The topic under discussion is fraud, not home invasions or hi jackings by 78 year old women. Hopefully you can comprehend this.
No, the topic under discussion is how to detect fraud and whether some signals are accurate indicators.

Angus, this is not a PC discussion. We are in the real world. (The OP is entitled "Jewish Fraud" for heaven's sakes.)

Edited by August1991

No, the topic under discussion is how to detect fraud and whether some signals are accurate indicators.

Once again you are wrong and wrong again.

It appears that you have problems retaining that which you have read, I suggest you go back and read the opening post. You have tried to hi jack the thread and I find it interesting that you started to do so only after I pointed out what a stupid comment you had made. Must I repost the opening posts for you in order to prove this fact? Or will you now decide to be an adult and stop all this childish squirming on your part?

From your performance so far it appears that you are yet another who cannot admit they are wrong, even when faced with supporting evidence you still deny, I have a four year old nephew who does the same. So, will you now make some more shit up to bolster your fallacious position?

I am Jewish. My sole point was that unlike certain other groups, we discuss our foibles publicly.

Your point is nonsensical for the following reasons;

1. the above engages in an illogical, subjective stereotype or generalization you attribute to ALL Jews;

2. "we" is a ludicrous reference-it is illogical and irrational because you do not speak for "we" just yourself do not presume you speak for me or any other Jew;

3. pursuant to 2. your assertion on behalf of "we" is intended to do what..suggest "we" are morally more righteous then other groups or that other groups do not discuss their foibles in public and only we Jews do?

4. it is absurd to try suggest we Jews discuss our foibles publically as if we are the only people to do it;

5.your very premises for this thread is anti-semitic and based on the anti-semitic stereotype that when one Jew acts like a jackass or engages in crime, all we Jews are morally responsible for it;

6. further to 5, the fact that you express the opinions you have in this thread, does not mean me or any other Jew thinks the same way you do or is morally or otherwise responsible for your behaviour or actions;

7. your assertions miss the obvious point and that is we are all as INDIVIDUALS responsible for the decisions we make no people do not have to defend themselves because another Christian, caucasian, gay, woman, Muslim, Jew, engages in criminal or other immoral behaviour-more to the point we all should and we all do speak out when people engage in immoral, criminal or other anti-social behaviour because its wrong-period.

I loath your continued attempt to manipulate the Jewish collective identity for your agenda which to me appears to promote Jews as being superior to others-that is presumably why you wrote in, to suggest "we" Jews openly discuss when other Jews act like jack-asses-I agree with Peter F or some others when they commented what was the point of suggesting that-are you deliberately looking to incite anti-semitic responses or suggest we Jews do something others do not?

I appreciate the posters did not take your bait and saw right through it particularly Sir Band and Peter F and some others.

Also BC Chick I share the point you made-if you follow this original thread to its logical conclusion then what-do we profile all Jews? Blacks? Christians? I had a good laugh with the reference to bankers with penises. I think that would work too.

This thread was not started to discuss fraud indicators. It was started by someone making it a point as he has done in the past to come on this post and discuss his Jewish identity in a way that is intended to brag and boast.

Its actually exactly what the Jewish religion forbids-we Jews referring to ourselves as being superior to others or being morally righteous-the Talmud and Bible actually state a person who brags about themself and their righteousness is an immoral person who brings shame to himself, his family, God and the society he lives in.

A truly spiritual person who honours God and the ways of God in the Jewish religion, does not preach. We are supposed to keep our mouths shut and be quiet and manifest good deeds with our actions and not words and never bring attention to any godo deed we do-that is the essence of Tikum Olam or what Jesus later continued to teach in his gospels-that to heal the world one does positive things not expecting anything in return and not bring attention to their good deeds. In fact virtually every religion teaches the same thing.

Edited by Rue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jewish? What's that? I have noticed that humans with a penis seem to be at the base of many frauds.

Between Jewish and penis, at least the penis designation has something measurable. (Are you Jewish if your mother was Jewish but your father Christian?)

----

jbg, underneath your OP is the idea that specific groups can be identified with specific behaviour. I happen to think that they can be. For example, someone with a Japanese passport probably speaks Japanese.

But here's the question: does the passport make them speak Japanese or do their Japanese language skills entitle them to a passport?

Is this the part where I get to jump in and get all offended over the implied misandrony of "human beings with a penis"? It seems to be the point of this thread to bait people into either a) getting offended or B) offending somebody else. Deliberately incendiary for no really good reason.

Is this the part where I get to jump in and get all offended over the implied misandrony of "human beings with a penis"? It seems to be the point of this thread to bait people into either a) getting offended or B) offending somebody else. Deliberately incendiary for no really good reason.
You are a bit too new to the board to understand that it's been hinted that I'm a bit partisan in favor of Israel or my fellow Jews. This thread was started to show balance.

You are a bit too new to the board to understand that it's been hinted that I'm a bit partisan in favor of Israel or my fellow Jews. This thread was started to show balance.

I understand your motivation, but on the same token there's kind of an ambiguous air about saying something like "see? Even us Jews aren't perfect!" I mean, I tend to agree with most of the other people who've posted on this thread, in that I try not to see sociopolitical issues or crime or whatever as being the distinct realm of one subset or another of humanity, you know? On some level it sounds similar to "see? Not all Black people are criminals!" I'm not trying to be offensive; this was just the vibe I got. Like I said, I understand your desire to provide a more balanced perspective, but in so doing it seems to exacerbate the problem. Thoughts?

Here is what I don't understand. At first the Jews had a right..They were fully supported by the Christian community that had embedded the old testimonial writings into their culture out of sheer friendship and understanding. There was the mindset that the Jews were contractually connected to God and must be protected because they as a huge extended family were choosen and favoured by the maker. That was fine and dany - and reasonable -----------NOW I ask a young Israeli if he believes in God ..he replys "I do NOT believe in God - but I believe in the state of Israel." I don't know how pervasive this atheistic nationalism is - but if it is wide spread in Israel than I could safely say - if there is no contract with God - then there are no Jews left to protect.