Our Neighbours Could Be Terrorists!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all I need to tell you to go fly a kite.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/arar/

HAHAHA your links are laughable. 3 links saying we are catching terrorist, so the system now is working, and one from the guy who wrote the Patriot act. That is your proof that our system is failing thanks but no thanks.

They are laughable because it proves beyond a doubt that the enemy is here planning attacks.........and there is no possible way for you to defend that!.......is the system perfect no but if it catches one of these filthy animals it is one less we have to worry about!!

They are laughable because it proves beyond a doubt that the enemy is here planning attacks.........and there is no possible way for you to defend that!.......is the system perfect no but if it catches one of these filthy animals it is one less we have to worry about!!

No it proves we are catching them with the system we have and we are one of the only developed countries in the world not suffer a terrorist attack from an outside force. Thanks for coming you are still trying to give up freedom for nothing, and that is not a price I want to pay for scary boogymen. You want to stop a booymen, a killer we don`t see and takes Canadian lives then lets start with homelessness, move onto cancer and healthcare, prescriptions and keep up a real fight which might save real lives.

If we sacrifice freedom in the name of protecting freedom........Then what are we really accomplishing?

Unfortunately we are dealing with a new world....these Islamic radical creeps are hell bent on destroying our way of life, we either get them or they are going to get us! simple as that really! The only ones whose freedoms are being affected is the people we are after.......i don't think CSIS is to concerned about the Farmer down in the Annapolis Valley......lol, they know where these groups are and who are in them

and THEY are the ones who are having their freedoms infringed upon .....and who cares about that....same as those scum bags in Gitmo who the hell cares what happens to them...NOBODY!

No it proves we are catching them with the system we have and we are one of the only developed countries in the world not suffer a terrorist attack from an outside force. Thanks for coming you are still trying to give up freedom for nothing, and that is not a price I want to pay for scary boogymen. You want to stop a booymen, a killer we don`t see and takes Canadian lives then lets start with homelessness, move onto cancer and healthcare, prescriptions and keep up a real fight which might save real lives.

Your right we shouldn't have to waste money finding them............maybe if the Liberals didn't have and open door policy for so many years we wouldn't have this problem now!

Unfortunately we are dealing with a new world....these Islamic radical creeps are hell bent on destroying our way of life, we either get them or they are going to get us! simple as that really! The only ones whose freedoms are being affected is the people we are after.......i don't think CSIS is to concerned about the Farmer down in the Annapolis Valley......lol, they know where these groups are and who are in them

and THEY are the ones who are having their freedoms infringed upon .....and who cares about that....same as those scum bags in Gitmo who the hell cares what happens to them...NOBODY!

I CARE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE PUNISHED FOR THINGS THEY DIDN`T DO. You can live in the world where as long as you are white you are not a terrorist but if you have a bread then who cares if they put you in Gitmo. I will live in the world where if they put innocent people in a place where we fight too keep the freedoms of all innocent people. I guess in my world the terrorist win or something but better then your world still.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Al...6/msg02466.html

http://reason.com/blog/show/130196.html

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=1629283

But who cares right

Nope the Liberals brought him here on purpose so that he would distract from the millions of other people with breads other wise known as terrorists. Plus Harper caught him with his own hands.

With breads?

The English have muffins...

I don't know, maybe the Queen's a terrorist...

Sometimes my hands get fast.

Beards

Probably is a terrorist I mean everyone you know might be one according to this guy.

That is why eaves dropping and surveillance needs to be done to make sure we get the right ones!

I'm sure there are. Problem is, there are also a great many more people like Maher Arar.

that is why having good surveillance is so important .....so we can find the right guy's and avoid mistakes such as Maher Arar!

that is why having good surveillance is so important .....so we can find the right guy's and avoid mistakes such as Maher Arar!

Or to increase the mistakes made. Remember who sent Arar back to Syria, who spent two weeks questioning him, and detaining him. THE US who also spends billions on this anti terror stuff. If it does not stop their mistakes, look at the innocent in Gitmo why would it stop ours. I think we do a pretty good job with the laws we have now.

Edited by punked

Uh, it's about a bill they want to pass limiting the number of immigrant applications ?

It was your link, I suppose , in fact I am sure, you didnt read it.

Anyhow, here is an excerpt from your link......

"Finley and other Conservatives have repeatedly claimed that the country is letting in a record number of "new Canadians."

This country cannot and should not abuse rights that we all have. That includes wiretapping and surveillance without oversight beforehand and so on.

I am far more worried (read :Not) about a meth lab or grow op in my neighbourhood. (meth=explosion,grow op= fire)

we are one of the only developed countries in the world not suffer a terrorist attack from an outside force.
Air India Flight 182 was an Air India flight operating on the Montreal-London-Delhi-Bombay route. On 23 June 1985 the Boeing 747-237B operating on the route was bombed over Irish airspace, killing all onboard. Until 11 September 2001, the Air India bombing was the single deadliest terrorist attack involving aircraft. It remains to this day the largest mass murder in Canadian history. The incident occurred within an hour of the Narita Airport Bombing. The plane, a Boeing 747-237B (c/n 21473/330, reg VT-EFO) named Emperor Kanishka exploded at an altitude of 31,000 feet (9500 m), crashing into the Atlantic Ocean killing all 329 people on board, of whom 280 were Canadian citizens and 22 were Indian nationals.[1]

(emphasis mine)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

The fact that the 280 Canadians killed by terrorists were sitting on an airplane does not negate the fact that the attack was perpetrated against Canada and Canadians.

Or to increase the mistakes made. Remember who sent Arar back to Syria, who spent two weeks questioning him, and detaining him. THE US who also spends billions on this anti terror stuff. If it does not stop their mistakes, look at the innocent in Gitmo why would it stop ours. I think we do a pretty good job with the laws we have now.

Remember who told who that Arar was a terrorist perp. That's why you paid him $10 million plus expenses.

You already have Gitmo North at Millhaven, Ontario.