Our Neighbours Could Be Terrorists!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i love fear mongering... it makes me warm inside.

lol.....it s called common sense ...go to the CSIS website the scum is right here in Canada,Terrorists have free reign here right now and they get away with it because of naive Canadians !

http://counterterrorismblog.org/2006/06/gr...rror_threat.php

Edited by wulf42

lol.....it s called common sense ...go to the CSIS website the scum is right here in Canada,Terrorists have free reign here right now and they get away with it because of naive Canadians !

http://counterterrorismblog.org/2006/06/gr...rror_threat.php

So Wulf do explain how you will identify, arrest and convict these terrorists. It is easy to rave and rant and take articles out of context to suggest terrorists are running around at will. Anyone can do that. Now go the next step. Explain how you will be able to identify these terrorists and obtain sufficient proof to convict them.

Or are you saying you want to skip the legal process and just start rounding up people that have beards or perhaps anyone with a funny sounding name and hold them indefinitely in prison camps?

See its one thing to cry wolf, its another to actually know how to identify a wolf let alone one that is an actual danger to sheep.

So Wulf do explain how you will identify, arrest and convict these terrorists. It is easy to rave and rant and take articles out of context to suggest terrorists are running around at will. Anyone can do that. Now go the next step. Explain how you will be able to identify these terrorists and obtain sufficient proof to convict them.

Or are you saying you want to skip the legal process and just start rounding up people that have beards or perhaps anyone with a funny sounding name and hold them indefinitely in prison camps?

See its one thing to cry wolf, its another to actually know how to identify a wolf let alone one that is an actual danger to sheep.

That is CSIS job... to do exactly that!........how to find them?? easy its called wire taps, surveillance, better screening for people coming into this country, keeping an eye these so called Fund raising funtions for islamic groups but Canadians are to politically correct thanks to the Liberals to allow these common sense measures.

this is from CSIS own website!

http://www.csis.gc.ca/prrts/trrrsm/index-eng.asp

Edited by wulf42

So whose property and businesses are we after now. Remember what happened to the Japanese in BC. Go and talk to some of them as I have. The problem of course is the the older generation who were treated so badly and robbed of the businesses are pretty well all dead.

This is just an excuse to hurt others. There is a white caucasion woman in BC who cannot travel outside of Canada, evey though she worked all her life and saved her money so that she and her husband could travel when they retired. Her name is not on a Canadian list but it is on an American one and other countries will not let her travel there. The Americans say that she has to cross the border where they can arrest her and then they will consider her case. Viva La freedom aye.

This could happen to you or anyone of us.

http://informedvote.ca/2008/12/our-neighbo...-be-terrorists/

From the first paragraph in the article, this is the last sentence of that paragraph.

Terrorists find it easy to enter Canada by posing as refugees and crossing the unprotected US-Canada border.

So how did they get into the US so easily??

Canada hosts the most international terrorist organizations in the world.

Only up here we give them the undeserving term of 'Honorable' and elect them to parliment.

wow, what an article!

"many countries say Canada is a haven for terrorists"

many? how many, who when????

"various media outlets in Canada reported that Hezbollah cells in Toronto....."

I remember that, one news story, and then nothing but denials, looked to be nothing more then rumour.

Dinah Kutner said that “it’s been blown out of proportion. A lot of things being reported are not accurate.”

including csis and rcmp

The police service, which liaises with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), also had no information about arrests of a Hezbollah cell as was reported in Israel.

that news story seemed to originate out of an Israeli tv station, and was apparently speculative.

anyone can speculate on anything, some can speculate aloud? Some can get the media to report on speculation?

but, one would think whomever wrote this story would have checked into this????

wow, what an article!

"many countries say Canada is a haven for terrorists"

many? how many, who when????

"various media outlets in Canada reported that Hezbollah cells in Toronto....."

I remember that, one news story, and then nothing but denials, looked to be nothing more then rumour.

Dinah Kutner said that “it’s been blown out of proportion. A lot of things being reported are not accurate.”

including csis and rcmp

The police service, which liaises with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), also had no information about arrests of a Hezbollah cell as was reported in Israel.

that news story seemed to originate out of an Israeli tv station, and was apparently speculative.

anyone can speculate on anything, some can speculate aloud? Some can get the media to report on speculation?

but, one would think whomever wrote this story would have checked into this????

Canada has long been known for harbouring terrorist groups its common knowledge........T.O. is full of them and we keep letting more in while Canadians stick their silly stupid naive politically correct liberal brainwashed heads in the sand and say "what terrorists"?? until these sleeper cells activate and start blowing things up in Canada.

Canada has long been known for harbouring terrorist groups its common knowledge........T.O. is full of them and we keep letting more in while Canadians stick their silly stupid naive politically correct liberal brainwashed heads in the sand and say "what terrorists"?? until these sleeper cells activate and start blowing things up in Canada.

We need some thought police. That way we can know what people think and tell who is a terrorist. Oh and we need to give Harper unlimited power, or else the terrorists win.

yes, there is a terrorist under every bed, boo!

do you spy on your neighbours also?

the story in the opening post is a discreditted story.

denied by the rcmp and csis, which begs to ask, what is the point other then to keep people fearful?

wait, that is the point, I just answered my own question.

yes, there is a terrorist under every bed, boo!

do you spy on your neighbours also?

the story in the opening post is a discreditted story.

denied by the rcmp and csis, which begs to ask, what is the point other then to keep people fearful?

wait, that is the point, I just answered my own question.

Really?? well according to this website we have more terrorists in Canada than the rest of the world eccept the U.S.A........or do you consider the CSIS website discredited as well??

Edited by wulf42

Really?? well according to this website we have more terrorists in Canada than the rest of the world eccept the U.S.A........or do you consider the CSIS website discredited as well??

And the USA spends Billions, easily more then all the other countries in the world combined in anti-terror efforts. So it seems like a lost cause to me.

Unless we give Unlimited power to Harper...........otherwise the terrorist win.

And the USA spends Billions, easily more then all the other countries in the world combined in anti-terror efforts. So it seems like a lost cause to me.

And its worked for them...... how many times has the USA been attacked after 9/11????

And its worked for them...... how many times has the USA been attacked after 9/11????

I don;t know Ummm there was the Bio terror right after 9/11 remember like 4 people die of anthrax. How many attacks were there before 9/11? You can't prove a negative. How many attacks were there in Canada ever. My claim is what we are doing now is causes those non attacks in Canada so lets keep doing it.

I don;t know Ummm there was the Bio terror right after 9/11 remember like 4 people die of anthrax. How many attacks were there before 9/11? You can't prove a negative. How many attacks were there in Canada ever. My claim is what we are doing now is causes those non attacks in Canada so lets keep doing it.

So you support letting this Islamic radical scum operate in our borders, just because they haven't bothered us yet we should just look the other way??? If this the overall view from Canadians its no wonder the Americans think we are complete idiots......lol!

If they were able to get into our country secretively how is surveillance and phone taps going to stop them? Or catch them? We jsut throw billions at the idea and it will likely happen anyways... at the same time possibly creating more radicalism right here in Canada from Canadians.

If they were able to get into our country secretively how is surveillance and phone taps going to stop them? Or catch them? We jsut throw billions at the idea and it will likely happen anyways... at the same time possibly creating more radicalism right here in Canada from Canadians.

They didn't come in secretively, they came in through immigration programs of former governments that didn't both to do a background check on them.

Our immigration policy is to blame for that, Canada has this notion of letting people from questionable countries into this country is a good thing and now they have set up shop in Canada. as far as surveillance and phone taps going to stop them?? that is pretty straight forward if we catch them channelling money to Hamas or Al-Qaeda or planning attacks on us or the U.S. then we send them off to Gitmo but as i said earlier Canadians are to politically correct to doing something smart like that!! no.. we will just continue on the way we are now until some kind of attack happens then the finger pointing will start and Canadians will be scratching their heads wondering what the hell happened..... but we wouldn't want to offend the terrorist's now would we?? god forbid!

They didn't come in secretively, they came in through immigration programs of former governments that didn't both to do a background check on them.

your wasting your time Alta4ever! they don t think terrorists are even here its all just fear mongering and made up ,i mean what does CSIS know right??