Ahenakew Hate Crime Trial, Part Deux

kengs333

Just more evidence that you're avoiding admitting that I'm right. It's so hard to do isn't it?

Right about what?

That Israel is a pluralistic society? I not only agree, that has been my whole point!

Amazing how much comedy can come from such a serious topic.

I'm almost starting to feel a little bit embrassed for you though...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Jews have the right of return. Meaning that if the remaining Arabs and Christians do not reproduce they will become extinct as they aren't allowed to relocate there.

Israel is a homogeneous, racist society. Zionism = racism/apartheid

Edited by Mr.Canada

Israel is a homogeneous, racist society. Zionism = racism/apartheid

Aww... now he is yelling. listen, just because you thought the meaning of pluralistic was something totally opposite to what it is, don't get upset.

Did it totally destroy your argument and make you look retarded? most definitely - but no need to yell.

Remember your blood pressure.

So you aren't going to answer me? Because you know that I'm right.

Only Jews can have the right to return. They are waiting for Arabs and Christians in Israel to become extinct.

To continue this conversation with you would be akin (oops another one to look up) to me shooting spitballs at the special education class across the hall.

Funny at first, but then the guilt kind of kicks in.

To continue this conversation with you would be akin (oops another one to look up) to me shooting spitballs at the special education class across the hall.

Funny at first, but then the guilt kind of kicks in.

Yet you still refuse to answer to it. As you know Im right and cannot admit it. Prove this statement wrong.

Only Jews have the right of return. Meaning that if the remaining Arabs and Christians do not reproduce they will become extinct as they aren't allowed to relocate there.

Yet you still refuse to answer to it. As you know Im right and cannot admit it. Prove this statement wrong.

Still waiting for any proof against what I'm saying above.

It's not like you'll give me your address so we can discuss this in person is it? No, internet people like feeling tough when they can hide at home. So why would I get upset?

Still waiting for any proof against what I'm saying above.

It's not like you'll give me your address so we can discuss this in person is it? No, internet people like feeling tough when they can hide at home. So why would I get upset?

I am not arguing against the fact that there is a right of return in Israel, Einstein.

My argument, whilst (another one) crafted intelligently, presented coherently (2) are lost on ignoramasus (3) such as yourself who do not even know the meaning of pluralistic (you already looked this one up, but keep it bookmarked for tomorrow's drooling).

I know that there is a 'right of return'. That's immigration policy.

Your conclusion that because Israel has a 'right of return' makes it a pluralis.. oops, I mean homogenous society, doesn't add up and makes about as much sense as deep fried french fries being good for you because it's a vegetable.

But I don't expect you to understand the nuance (another one!) of my argument since, quite clearly, english is not your first language.

This is a just and equal society in your words. Can Christians return? No Can Arabs return? No Can Jews return? Yes. They are the only ones even though all three have legitimate claims to the area. The Jews have deemed it their area and theirs alone.

This is Zionism and Zionism is racist and has overtones of apartheid.

This is a just and equal society in your words. Can Christians return? No Can Arabs return? No Can Jews return? Yes. They are the only ones even though all three have legitimate claims to the area. The Jews have deemed it their area and theirs alone.

Alright well White.doors couldn't do it. Now it's your turn M.Dancer. Prove this quoted statement wrong.

yes, it's the second coming of the Aryans!

Among Jews, 68% were Sabras (Israeli-born), mostly second or third generation Israelis, and the rest are olim — 22% from Europe and the Americas, and 10% from Asia and Africa, including the Arab countries.[11]

Indian Jews (about 1% of the national population): Jews from five distinct communities in India and also Burma, each with very different origins.

Italian Jews (about 1% of the national population):[citation needed] Jews whose ancestors lived mainly in central Italy. Due to its history and geographical position, Rome hosted the most ancient continuous Jewish community in Western Europe, dating back to the Roman Empire.

Beta Israel/Falash Mura of Ethiopia (about 2% of the national population): Jews who were initially brought to Israel during Operation Solomon and Operation Moses. Today at least 127 000 live in the country.

Ashkenazim (about 37% of the national population): Jews whose ancestors came from Germany, France, and Eastern Europe. Most Ashkenazi Jews that settled in Israel were from Russia, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Italy (mainly Miand Trieste), North and South America, South Africa and Australia.

Mizrahim and Sephardim (about 39% of the national population): Most Jewish immigrants to Israel from Iran, Iraq, Yemen, and Syria are considered Mizrahim, and the term has come to refer to Jews whose ancestors lived in Arab or Muslim lands, but did not live in Spain or Portugal. The word Sephardi refers to Jews whose ancestors lived in Spain and Portugal until 1492, and sometimes until later, then spread to Greece, Italy, England, the Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe, as well as into the Ottoman Empire and in North Africa. Many Sephardi Jews that settled in Israel from Morocco, Algeria, Turkey and the whole Mediterranean area are descendants from migrants from Spain and Portugal. In modern Israeli Hebrew usage, this category is often included in Mizrahim.Those with origins in Muslim and Arab lands are commonly called Sephardim by their Ashkenazi counterparts, though the majority does not descend from Iberian Jews and are best described as Mizrahi. The Jews of Iran and Iraqi Jews are always considered Mizrahi as well as the Yemenite and Omani Jews.

Note: the Greek are considered Romaniotes, and many of the Bulgarian and a portion of Latin American Jews are considered Sephardic. These groups claim distinct cultures and histories.

In Israel there are approximately 300,000 citizens with Jewish ancestry who are not Jewish according to the Jewish law (mostly immigrants from the former USSR). Of this number approximately 10% are Christian and 89% are either Jewish or non-religious. Only a small number of them (c.2,000) convert every year to Judaism, while immigration from FSU adds thousands to their number every year. The total number of conversions under the Nativ program of IDF was 640 in 2005 and 450 in 2006. From 2002 to 2007 October 1, a total of 2,213 soldiers have converted under Nativ. [12] In 2003, 437 Christians converted to Judaism, in 2004 – 884, and in 2005 – 733. [13] It should be noted that recently several thousand conversions conducted by the Chief Rabbinate under the leadership of Rabbi Chaim Drukman have been annulled, and the official Jewish status over several thousand people who converted through the conversion court of the Chief Rabbinate since 1999 hangs in limbo as the proceedings continue regarding these individuals Jewish status. The vast majority of these individuals are former FSU immigrants. <http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3538630,00.html>

poor boy..

White.doors this doesn't make my point untrue at all. If anything it only reinforces it.

there are sometimes good reasons to retreat.

Obviously, you have never encountered one of them before.

Too bad, it makes it very hard to learn when one is so stubborn.

The end result? The garbage you post here.

from your own link....

In Israel there are approximately 300,000 citizens with Jewish ancestry who are not Jewish according to the Jewish law (mostly immigrants from the former USSR). Of this number approximately 10% are Christian and 89% are either Jewish or non-religious.

Punching random people who are idiots is a personal act against that specific person for whatever reason, idiot or not. Beating people for their sexual orientation, OTOH, the victim has not done anything personally to the people assaulting them.

Huh? How can attacking random people be an act against a specific person? Regardless, random has nothing to do with it. I was being a bit tongue in cheek when I replaced the word "gay" with "idiot"; it was just because "idiot" was your other example. We could also use "conservatives": If I punch you in the head because you're a conservative, it's an indisciminate crime because I hate conservatives and you happen to be a conservative. Would that hypothetical scenario therefore qualify as a "hate crime"?

I swear, other than gay men, nobody thinks about gay sex as much as homphobes do.

:lol: True; though homophobes also think excessively about "straight" sex as much, as it reaffirms their heteroness. But, like I said in another post about the redneck inhabitants of small towns: I wouldn't be surprised if most homophobes had actually had a bit of, or at least thought about, "gay" sex themselves. I've heard too many beer fuelled confessionals to make me think any differently anymore.

Perhaps in a big city like Toronto it's normal but outside the city it's decidedly abnormal. Gays make up 1% of the population.

Once I read it, I had to add the above to this post. Per what I just mentioned: whether or not Gays make up 1% of the population, one does not have to identify as gay to display homosexuality. Hell, even watching UFC could be technically classified as a homosexual activity!

Edited by g_bambino

Huh? How can attacking random people be an act against a specific person? Regardless, random has nothing to do with it. I was being a bit tongue in cheek when I replaced the word "gay" with "idiot"; it was just because "idiot" was your other example. We could also use "conservatives": If I punch you in the head because you're a conservative, it's an indisciminate crime because I hate conservatives and you happen to be a conservative. Would that hypothetical scenario therefore qualify as a "hate crime"?

Idiots and conservatives are subjective terminologies, neither are an identifiable group with traits that are unanimously agreed upon.

Edited by BC_chick

Idiots and conservatives are subjective terminologies, neither are not an identifiable group with traits that are unanimously agreed upon.

If an idiot is by the old definition an outsider, then conservatives are alliens in the liberal land called Canada. I would say that tradtional conservative thinkers are considered out casts these days. Seeing that even the pandering Harper government are actually power mongering rightist liberals - with peeps like David Miller doing their social engineering on behalf of so-called conservatives....where are the conservatives? They give the Order Of Canada to Henry Morgantaler...that's pretty liberally stupid if you ask me - why would you honour a man that is in part responsible for the de-conservatation of a populace - It's like sending a thank you note to your enemy who depletes your tribe - that's liberal.

So is "gay".

Alright fine, I concede, walking into a conservative (or liberal) rally and indiscrimately hitting people could and probably should be tried as a hate-crime.

But your first example of 'hating idiots and hitting someone you think is an idiot' (which triggered this discussion) was, and still is, really illogical.